It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats using religion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
www.grassrootdems.org...

The only problem is Jesus wants people to prosper. Democrats care for poor people so much they want them to stay that way.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
*sigh*

Jeez. Here we go agian. Can we start another' Your party is worse than my party' thread agian? They really are soooooo entertaining.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Carseller4 I dont think the government should give hands outs on a platter I do think that threads like this (including edsingers Iraq was worth it thread ) lower the quality of PTS.
Im not going picking on consertives the same could be said for many of the "Bush lied about WMDS" threads.

Where is your evidence that the Dems want to keep people poor ? All you have posted is a link to a photo.

Onto the topic the best way to keep people poor is to over tax them and expect them to pay for free market services governments do it all over the world.

Giving Tax cuts to middle and lower income earners is the best way to fight poverty along with giving free enteripse a chance.
Most important dont let minortys hijack the adgenda and ruin the greater good. Thats what the current NZ government is doing I hate greenies.

join