It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic Journey Project: Is It Back On?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
In his book "Ailen Liason" Timothy Good described the Cosmic Journey project that was going to be rolled out by the US Government in the early 1990's with them finally admitting the existence of ailens etc. The plan was to have an international exhibition touring the world with a dead ailen, sections of a UFO for people to walk round together with photo's, documentaries etc about the history of UFO activity on Earth. Apparently the whole thing was put on ice because of concerns over the public not being ready for it.

Anyway i was wondering if the public are being primed once more, what with the new film "War of the Worlds" comming out with the interesting catchphrase they "are already here" Makes you wonder why they did that. Additionally films like Independence Day have been released too.

So, what is going on? Will we see Dubya being whisked away by ailens anytime soon
That may be of benefit to mankind !!
or on a more serious note, are we being prepared for something big?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
are we, aren't we. Too long we've been caught at this impass of knowledge. If you had a link to somthing this thred might be useful, as is.....
are we, aren't we?!?!?!
use the search function

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
For those who haven't read Mr. Good's books, or who just want more info on "Cosmic Journey", check here:

www.presidentialufo.com...

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Thanks for that. I am fairly new to these boards so i hope you will be patient whilst i am finding my way around !!

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
thats sounds really familar. didnt Disney want to have some 'dead alien' attraction that the government was gonna back? I could of sworn it went hand in hand with some production movies they did about ufo's. im sure someone here will know what im talking about

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Follow the link, I'm pretty sure it touches on the Disney connection...

new topics

top topics

join