It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove, The Owl: Not Satanic!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cryptorsa1001
I lost all of the respect that i had for Alex Jones after seeing this video. i started to question him after the video and found jones to tell a few truths mixed in with lies.

If world leaders were at the event do you honestly think he could have gotten in? Try getting close to a world leader sometime when they do not want you to. Plus he did not prove anything with the video. He did not show anyone of importance that was supposedly there. He did not show a heavy security presence even though he had an undercover camera. the only thing that he proved was that a bunch of people showed up for an outdoor play. I wonder how much money he made of the video?

Yes! This is my same thoughts... I am a big Alex Jones fan.. And he has many valid points... Its just this made me question him and what he was thinking by making this!!! I watch this doc he made with hopes of finding out something deeper.. But in the end I was upset with how it was set up..
I was hoping to find something else.. Like these world leaders are so down on rock and roll music claiming it to be Devil music.. While the whole time these guys dress in robes and worship Moloch... Just seems to me that points like that should have been made.. But Alex Jones kinda put his foot in his mouth on this one.. And Im a CT nut!! But that one even made me say, "hey.. WTF.. something is fishy here... So like most CT nuts do, is like me... Alex Jones is part of the system. Another system of control...Hmmm after thinking about it, I came to this.. Nah, he was just making some cash off this one...
But deep down there is a point to be made, Alex didnt make that point...

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The Grove is nothing but a cash cow for Alex Jones,nothing wrong goes on there.Just a bunch of middle aged men at a campground that has an acted out ritual that is basically entertainment.

I love how he mention's secret service and high alert security and there is none of it on tape.If there were secret service there he would of never made it in.How secretive can this be if they hand out brouchure's...lol.I believe it's just a make believe secret thing that rich guy's do just for fun.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Any of you who are defending a ritual you supposedly know nothing about have no bases to be assuming anything about it. The facts are it is a secret ritual with sure signs of occult knowledge, not nature, they can praise mother nature by not polluting it. Many of these "white men" are self proclaiming devout Christians , who have no moral business to be doing such acts of the occult. This deception is a moral discredit for these people and should red flag any human freedom-loving person that a correlation exist between are elected officials and money driven special interest corporate sharks. Any defense of the Bohemian Grove is non-Christian , product of denial, and product from a cold soul-less person. Not to mention the rampant homosexual overtones, which was revealed by archived Richard Nixon Tapes where he describes the Bohemian Grove as the "most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine". Now defend Christian politicians who are supposed to be against these things now engaged in them, in an act of a double standard.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
For all you Bohemian Grove apologist that claim the CTers don't know what we're talking about...

Check this out...

www.fleshingoutskullandbones.com...

After reading this book I feel that S&B and Bohemian Grove are inexorably linked and evil, demonic elite groups of men that want to
control the common man for their own amusement.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
after reading the first few pages and skimming the rest I wanted to offer my impressions and ideas. Please forgive me if I repeat something I missed as I admit I did not take the time to rad all of your posts.

First off I find the "Cremation of Care" to be a potential issue, for anyone who would involve themselves. I cannot comment on what the Bohos' think that this effigy actually is but I will say if it is the effigy of a human this is a very dark ritual. Even the "sacrifice" of a symbolic human bears the same intent, yes maybe to a lesser degree but it is still symbolically human sacrifice.

I also found the various discussions of "she" to be very interesting. It appears to be related directly to the idea of nature when reading the full ritual; however I find it hard to believe that a group of people who are generally at the center of debasing and degrading the natural world would come together to show such reverence. This led me to thinking about the idea that the Illuminati / NWO / etc... could be engaged in preparations for the elimination of the mass of the human population.

You see it is undeniable that human activities have now far outstripped the Earth's carry capacity. (carrying Capacity being the ability of the Earth to continually provide resources for consumption and absorb wastes). With this knowledge the SS of the world, those in power with allegiances to one another must figure out a way to save "she" the Earth. The solution? Mass Genocide, eliminate the worlds population in order to create a sustainable New World order with these power players on top.

Then how about the "Cremation of Care" being an attempt to dispel the worry, concern, and danger that comes from plotting to kill hundreds of millions of people.

The definition of Care

1. A burdened state of mind, as that arising from heavy responsibilities; worry.

2. Mental suffering; grief.

3. An object or source of worry, attention, or solicitude: the many cares of a working parent.

4. Caution in avoiding harm or danger: handled the crystal bowl with care.

www.thefreedictionary.com...
There is more to the definition of Care Care but the first four line demonstrate my point. The ritual is to alleviate the worry of those plotting to kill as well as to shield them, that is to protect them from the danger of discovery.

That is my take on the issue. I am not saying this is the TRUTH as I see it, but it a possibility that is in the forefront of my thinking on the matter....

flame away =)

edit: i am sorry my use of quotes came out so horrible! I am new and still learning!

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Animal]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It's nothing more then a party for the rich and powerful and it also symbolizes "If you're not in, then you're nothing". THAT's what the mock sacrafice symbolizes in all reality.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit7
It's nothing more then a party for the rich and powerful and it also symbolizes "If you're not in, then you're nothing". THAT's what the mock sacrafice symbolizes in all reality.

There are plenty of rich and powerful organizations that are very exclusive.

Name another that has a mock human sacrifice!

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
If you don't know what bohemian grove is educate yourself on it.
The god worshiped there is named MOLOCH he was an ancient fire deity, of a common type worshiped throughout a Canaan generally, and Phoenicia particularly.
Moloch was a fire-god and many things were sacrificed to him by burning. Ancient sources mention food and drink, birds and animals, and of course, humans occasionally. However, the practice most spoken of was the sacrifice of young children to the fires of Moloch.
Now the people that frequent this place are by the mast majority they all claim to be Christians eg. Georg bush sr and jr Ronald Ragen Richard Nixon and many other i will not name here but anyways if these people consider themselves to be good people in the public eye and praise the lord and even TAKE ORDERS FROM GOD himself as George W Bush did before the attack on a sovereign
nation, Well in my eye's these people are lying sacks of LIES to portray yourself as a Good wholesome person to the public and then participate in secret rituals.
By practicing these acient traditions at the grove
these people commit blasphemy against the so called god they worship in the eyes of the people of USA and the rest of the world.

The agenda there is quite simple its a place for them to hang out and shoot the #, talk about capital gain on a glandular scale, its a good place to have meetings about globalization, I mean what are the lakeside discussions for? I am sure after the talking is all done they party, they obviously have ceremonies of some sort there like the Cremation of Care.
They worship false gods in these ceremonies, which in return makes them very deceitful in the public eye, but I guess to people like you its just nothing to concern yourself about hey, kinda like the Amtrac detainment facilities lol

You'll live your entire lives never knowing how you've been had. It is what sheep do...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The "mocking spirit" is most assuradly this "care" that they feel they must slay every year and not nature. But the truly disturbing part of all of this is the harm that is coming to real people. I do not care what mythology one holds to be it Catholic, Christian, Wiccan, Celtic, Nordic or what have you. The point here is that laws are being broken by the makers of laws. Most probably children are being brutally harmed if not killed and it will all be on a credit card from some expense account so you and I can pay for this Caligulesque (to coin a phrase) debauchary.

People of power have always throughout history had these kinds of things going on to either help them win power, or hold on to it, this is nothing really new. And since we truly have not evolved a whole bunch as a species since the spoken word, what do we really expect. Christians are running around speaking to the sky, Pagans are laying gifts down at the base of trees, Athiests are plugging their ears telling them that they are all mad so there you have it. It does not matter what or who your god is, what matters is how we steward that which we have been given. This kind of thing is not at all good stewardship and it flies in the face of the people of the nations who put these men in power.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Remember that God casted out Lucifer and other angels followed him. This same ritual was practiced in ancient times before the flood. It it their belief that they get some sort of superhuman power through burnt offerings, the sacrifice of human life.

The owl is Moloch and is not a God but an idol. It is Babalon Mystery Religion, otherwise known as Thelema. It is in all ways a corrupt. Though the people who brought this religion about were the Nephelium "Fallen Angels" So therefore they did know a thing or two about God. they are called the "Sons of God" as oppposed to the "son of man" because they are derived from this bloodline. when Eve ate from the apple from the tree of knowledge, it was the "illuminated ones" who benefit from this knowledge who sought to establish control of all humanity. They rebel against God and worship idols.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic Debris
Nothing at all to worry about. The rumors have only been around for over 100 years. Nothing to worry about.

Longevity does not equal truth. The "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" have been around forever and been debunked many many times yet ignorant people still post them from time to time. just because a lie is repeated for a century does not make it true.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I visited a friends summer house (camp) and his dad had put an owl at the very peak of the ceiling above the fireplace. It seemed rather odd. His dad is VERY high up in a major US (worldwide actually) corporation. You have heard of them. That is all I will say.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Here is there explanation from their book.

[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=59&i=eaankaabbaw7.jpg][IMG]http://

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

That looks interesting, do you have more?

en.wikipedia.org...

Idolatry is usually defined as worship of any cult image, idea, or object, as opposed to the worship of a monothestic God. It is considered a major sin in the Abrahamic religions whereas in religions where such activity is not considered as sin, the term "idolatry" itself is absent. Which images, ideas, and objects, constitute idolatry, and which constitute reasonable worship, is a matter of contention with some religious authorities and groups using the term to describe certain other religions apart from their own.

Some of these religions, it is claimed in the Bible, had a set of practices which were prohibited under Jewish law, such as sex rites, cultic male and female prostitution, passing a child through a fire to Molech, and child sacrifice.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Here is some photos taking inside the Bohemian Grove.

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Henry Kissinger and President Ford at the Grove. President Ford went by the name of Jerry at the Grove. Click on the photos for full size

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
of course is not stanic.

but it is the idol for a secret ancient religion, that at its time was not secret.

i think alex jones is the american version of jaime maussan.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by CzErased]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I must say that watching the docu made me feel a little uneasy.... especially to think that world leaders (if they are) are participating in it....... 15 year waiting list?? i think it is a religion that is kept from us, truths about the universe that they dont want us to know, or something of importance that has to be kept from us in order to keep us under control..... i dont like to think its satanic, but their symbols of death and that little demon sweeping the ashes isnt exactly love and light is it.....
But when you really think about it, it is very worrying that it even takes place at all, and even more worrying is who attends.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nukunuku

And sometimes when I want to rid the stresses of the world I call a group of friends and we set a time to play some good ol D&D. (3rd Edition, btw). We don't advertise the fact, there are no notices on the door "Beware, D&D being played inside".

Our intents to outsiders (those who didn't get the call would be outsiders, no?) is unknown, therefore secret. And since we didn't announce to others our intent, since we are thusly meeting at night in 'secret', we must be doing truly evil things against all humanity. We must be making a Bank or something equally horrid!

Perhaps if I wish not to be viewed in a Secret Society I had better start advertising my D&D nights on the TV, world wide. Maybe a Pay Per View Infomercial would clear the name of me and my friends... names no one has because it's all so secret and all.

Hmm, maybe that illustration is a bit to much for some. How about this. Just because you ask a girl (if you are a guy) to have a private talk so you can ask her what she thinks about the fabric of your couch when nude doesn't mean you are a married man cheating on your wife. You may very well be single and available... just a bit more discreet about the things you do even if they aren't wrong. The dude just wants to get laid and not draw alot of attention, he's doing nothing wrong and they are in secret cohoots to take over the world through Satin.

It may very well be a Satanic Ritual or some such. However, to call it such merely on the basis that it is done by a select few in an attempt to stay out of the sight of others is not evidence my any streatch.

By the way, do your Co-Workers and In-Laws know you post on ATS? Obviously they are unaware of your nefarious evil secret plots, then! No?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well let me explain something as simple as possible to comprehend....

If you worship God, Jesus in the public eye and praise the lord and take his judgment as life's rules in the public eye and use him for political gains etc.

And then to go behind the publics back as Americas Leaders and Corporate Leaders are doing and have been doing for years worshiping Moloch in mock ceremonies burning effigies of human beings, secret Lakeside discussions etc.

I would have to point out that, that is a very two faced deceitful, backwards, opposite of who they portray themselves to be and when confronted about the issue it is a big joke to these men and I don't know about you but this truly sickens me how everyone thinks this kind of thing is ok? What the heck is wrong with people today? Wake up your being fooled duped and taken for granted you capital gain slave.

The owl they worship is in teh infrastructure of the white house it is plastered on every dollar bill you call currency America? does this not bother you ?
Or is it cool? and ok?

The agenda there is quite simple its a place for them to hang out and shoot the #, talk about capital gain on a glandular scale, its a good place to have meetings about globalization

When powerful people work together, they become even more powerful. The Grove membership is wealthy, and becoming more so, while the middle class is steadily becoming poorer. This close-knit group determines whether prices rise or fall (by their control of the banking system, money supply, and markets), and they make money whichever way markets fluctuate. They determine what our rights are and which laws have effect, by appointing judges. They decide who our highest officials shall be by consensus among themselves, and then selling candidates to us via the media which they own. Important issues and facts are omitted from discussion in the press, or slanted to suit their goals, but they are discussed frankly at the Grove. Is there true democracy when so much power is concentrated in so few hands? Is there any real difference between the public and private sectors when cabinet members come from the boardrooms of large corporations? Is the spending of billions on weapons, which are by consensus no longer needed, really the will of the people? Or is it the will of General Electric, General Dynamics, and the other weapons contractors represented at the Grove?

You'll live your entire lives never knowing how you've been had. It is what sheep do... pleasedont

A second reason for stressing the importance of retreats and clubs like the Bohemian Grove is a body of research within social psychology that deals with group cohesion. "Group dynamics" suggests the following about cohesiveness:

1. Physical proximity is likely to lead to group solidarity. Thus, the mere fact that these men gather together in intimate physical settings like the Bohemian Grove implies that cohesiveness develops. (The same point can be made, of course, about exclusive neighborhoods, private schools, and expensive summer resorts.)

2. The more people interact, the more they come to like each other. This is hardly a profound discovery, but we can note that the Bohemian Grove and other social clubs maximize personal interactions.

3. Groups seen as high in status are more cohesive. The Bohemian Club fits the category of a high-status group. Further, its stringent membership requirements, long waiting lists, and high dues also serve to heighten its valuation in the eyes of its members. Members are likely to think of themselves as "special" people, which would heighten their attractiveness to each other, and increase the likelihood of interaction and cohesiveness.

4. The best atmosphere for increasing group cohesiveness is one that is relaxed and cooperative. Once again, the Bohemian Grove and other social clubs are ideal examples of this kind of climate. From a group-dynamics point of view, then, we can argue that one of the reasons for upper-class cohesiveness is the fact that the class is organized into a wide variety of small groups which encourage face-to-face interaction and ensure status and security for members. It is not enough that people are capitalists. As flawed human beings, they need to come to trust each other, and learn to work together.

5. Finally, one of the key findings of the group dynamics literature in terms of power structure research: Social cohesion is helpful in reaching agreement when issues are introduced into experimental groups for resolution. That is, social cohesion aids in the development of policy cohesion, which is the mantra for this section of the site. But that doesn't make policy cohesion automatic -- that's why the upper class and corporate community have also developed an extensive policy-planning network.source

There are few rules, the most famous one being "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here" -- in other words, don't do business in the Grove. The rule is widely ignored so in other words it doesn't mean individuals attending are not shaping our realities in some sort of way or another. here is an example of a attitude projected in 1989 by Ronald Wilson Reagen and fellow members at a lakeside talk.

The only surprises came when he took questions. He got rousing applause when he called for greater regulation of the media. "You know, the press conferences were adversarial bouts -- they were there to trap me in something or other."Masters of the Universe Go to Camp: Inside the Bohemian Grove

Corporations with Three or More Directors Who Were Members of the Bohemian Club in 1991
Corporation Number of Directors
in Bohemian Club
Bank of America 7
Pacific Gas and Electric 5
AT&T 4
Pacific Enterprises 4
First Interstate Bank 4
McKesson Corporation 4
Carter-Hawley-Hale Stores 3
Ford Motor 3
FMC 3
Safeco Insurance 3
Potlatch Industries 3
Pope and Talbot 3
General Motors 3
Pacific Bell 3
Source: Peter Phillips, A Relative Advantage: Sociology of the San Francisco Bohemian Club. Ph.D. Dissertation, University of California, Davis, 1994, p. 77.

More intriguing are several of the government-business pairings. Paul Rand Dixon, chairman of the Federal Trade Commission, was the guest of oil man and Democratic fat cat Edwin W. Pauley. John D. Ehrlichman, a right hand man to President Nixon, was the guest of Republican fat cat Leonard Firestone. Walter J. Hickel, Secretary of the Interior at the time, and deeply involved in negotiations concerning the Santa Barbara oil spill, was the guest of Fred L. Hartley, president of Union Oil, the company responsible for said oil spill.

The club's board of directors has the right as a group to invite guests. Many of their guests were people in public life: Joseph Alioto, Mayor of San Francisco; Melvin Laird, Secretary of Defense; Alfred Nelder, Chief of Police in San Francisco; Peter J. Pitcbess, Sheriff of Los Angeles County; Samuel Yorty, Mayor of Los Angeles; and Ronald Reagan, Governor of California.

It is also interesting to look at the guests in terms of camps. Mandalay, already laden with some of the biggest names in corporate America, included among its guests Peter A Flanigan, a partner in the investment banking house of Dillon, Read (then serving as a White House aide for foreign trade); John D. Ehrlichman; Thomas S. Gates, Jr., chairman of Morgan Guaranty Trust Bank; Amory Houghton, former chairman of Corning Glass Works; Henry Kearns, chairman of the Export-Import Bank in Washington, D.C.; David M. Kennedy, Secretary of the Treasury; Walter A. Marting, president of Hanna Mining Company; John G. McLean, president of Continental Oil Company; and Andrew G. C. Sage, a general partner in the investment banking firm of Lehman Brothers.

This place is one big breeding ground for corporate America

[edit on 103131p://upThursday by seridium]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Born

okay.. if the elite want to get away... they can go to their massive estates... they dont go into the woods and burn mock humans... dress up like KKK members (say what you want... they look like pagan priest outfits to me) And get a little wild... If people knew what these elite people were doing... all hell would break loose... to me it is the illuminati praising satan

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join