It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove, The Owl: Not Satanic!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
I can't beleive people are defending this crap....
THAT IS NOT THE WAY IT SHOULD BE DONE IN AMERICA!

IN AMERICA, WE ARE ALL FREE TO DO WHATEVER WE WANT, AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T HURT ANYONE!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I don't know if it is sinister or not but to me it does seem very strange to have grown adult men, let alone the leaders of nations, taking part in these types of things.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
I don't know if it is sinister or not but to me it does seem very strange to have grown adult men, let alone the leaders of nations, taking part in these types of things.

But that shouldn't matter! We are in NO position to judge these guys, world leaders or not, until we have all the facts. Until then, we should try to avoid jumping to conclusions.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

But that shouldn't matter! We are in NO position to judge these guys, world leaders or not, until we have all the facts. Until then, we should try to avoid jumping to conclusions.

Actually, we are in a position to judge. These men are our nations leaders. With that position comes a great responsibility to the people of this nation. A leader of the United States of America should not be involved with a bizarre ritual of any type (fake or real). Our leaders are public servants. We, as the people of the USA, do have a right to know what are leaders are doing behind the scenes and if they are engaging in any bad deals. No US leader should belong (or want to belong) to a secret organization or secret club because of the conflict of interest that could develop. Conflicts of interests, groups of powerful men in secret meetings, and a nation's leadership are a bad mix for corruption and misuse of political power. We, the people of the USA, have the absolute right to know whether our leaders on working for us or against us. No secrets. No bull.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by zerotime]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotimeNo US leader should belong (or want to belong) to a secret organization or secret club because of the conflict of interest that could develop.

[voice=yoda]

to yale the son of the president goes - yale leads to skull & bones - skull & bones leads to presidency - presidency leads to war - war leads to anger - anger leads to hate - hate leads to suffering...

[/yoda]

seems like the governator has been to the grove [wikipedia], i'd like to see him lead the ceremony of the cremation of care! the ritual sounds like the old bohemian ritual that has something to do with "dull care"...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
ops. double post... is there a 'delete' option in the edit post dialog? can't seem to find it.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by duskboy]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think everybody missed my point. This Owl Ritual is NOT Satanic. That is all I'm saying. I am not saying it is right for important people to be taking part in this ritual I'm just saying it is not Satanic and most likely is a nature worship ritual. I admit it is a strange ritual especially with these powerful people being involved but it is not a Satanic ritual.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Born
I think everybody missed my point. This Owl Ritual is NOT Satanic. That is all I'm saying. I am not saying it is right for important people to be taking part in this ritual I'm just saying it is not Satanic and most likely is a nature worship ritual. I admit it is a strange ritual especially with these powerful people being involved but it is not a Satanic ritual.

Okay, its not Satanic, at least in the so called traditional sense. Then what is it? Idol Worship?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
(Double Post)

Post listed Below...

[edit on 16-5-2005 by zerotime]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Saying that the Bohemian Grove owl ritual is not “Satanic” misses the point. The question should be is the Bohemian Grove ritual a blasphemous ritual?

Even if the Bohos are not worshipping Satan himself this does not make this ritual a good thing. Christians are to honor Jesus/God, not mother nature or a giant owl. Harmless or not is totally irrelevant in this case.

Commandment #1: “I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.”
Commandment #2: "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

It appears from the Giant OWL that these men are burning a fake sacrifice to what many Christians would consider a 40-foot false idol. A true Christian should not be taking part in that ritual.

Now for the Conspiracy Part: I'm guessing the OWL means "something" and that something is the key. In most societies and occult practices the Owl has always symbolized wisdom, and wisdom usually means knowledge. I don't even have to do an internet search for this one, I can tell you right now that it is not hard for illuminati theorists to make the jump from Giant Owl of Wisdom to the Snake (Lucifer) in the Garden of Eden who tricked man into eating the knowledge apple of good and evil.

Of course a theorists could also make a jump to the Greek Goddess Athena, who is usually represented in the form of a wise owl. Maybe the Goddess of Minerva – Goddess of Wisdom. In any of these cases it is not what the Christian God would want – only one god and no others.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Satanic is actually meaning adversarial.

Please get this fact imprinted in your head. Thanks.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Saying that the Bohemian Grove owl ritual is not “Satanic” misses the point. The question should be is the Bohemian Grove ritual a blasphemous ritual?

Even if the Bohos are not worshipping Satan himself this does not make this ritual a good thing. Christians are to honor Jesus/God, not mother nature or a giant owl. Harmless or not is totally irrelevant in this case.

Commandment #1: “I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.”
Commandment #2: "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

It appears from the Giant OWL that these men are burning a fake sacrifice to what many Christians would consider a 40-foot false idol. A true Christian should not be taking part in that ritual.

Now for the Conspiracy Part: I'm guessing the OWL means "something" and that something is the key. In most societies and occult practices the Owl has always symbolized wisdom, and wisdom usually means knowledge. I don't even have to do an internet search for this one, I can tell you right now that it is not hard for illuminati theorists to make the jump from Giant Owl of Wisdom to the Snake (Lucifer) in the Garden of Eden who tricked man into eating the knowledge apple of good and evil.

Of course a theorists could also make a jump to the Greek Goddess Athena, who is usually represented in the form of a wise owl. Maybe the Goddess of Minerva – Goddess of Wisdom. In any of these cases it is not what the Christian God would want – only one god and no others.

I'm agreeing with you. I think this ritual is wrong and that it doesn't need to be done. Important people do not have to be doing these things.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

It is a satanic ritual (note the lower-case "s"). To worship nature over the Creator (as in God) is a tantamount to the rejection of God/the Father (or the Creator) over Earth, at least according to the Judaic and Christian faiths. It is also founded in the Zoroastarian(sic) faith as well.

To separate man from God is the centerpiece of any satanic ritual (adversarial attempt or intent to be an adversary/enemy of God) ritual.

I don't know if you're a big Star Wars fan or not, but if you're going to see Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, you will see how the young man, Anakin Skywalker, become Darth Vader by going through a "satanic" ritual invoked by the very person who is best personified as the Devil himself. You'll get the idea, eventually.

[edit on 5/16/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
the fact of wether or not it's satanic is irrelevant. an American citizen enoys freedom of religion. this includes satanists. should this right not be extended to the President? with that said, you only have to consider the intentions of the ritual. do they believe the ritual could result in actions detrimental to the human race? I am more concerned with big businesses influence on our government than perv camp. now, if we could only prove the rumors about them chasing young boys while naked maybe we could start to clean up this mess!

I am very interested in learning more about the other rumors regarding activities at the grove that were posted in this thread. anyone got any links?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Actually, we are in a position to judge. These men are our nations leaders. With that position comes a great responsibility to the people of this nation.

So the leader of this country does not have a right to privacy? You have a right to YOUR privacy. We are all equal under the law. Why should he NOT also have this right? You're being a HUGE hypocrite. Either EVERYONE has the right, or NOBODY does. You choose.

A leader of the United States of America should not be involved with a bizarre ritual of any type (fake or real).

They are bizarre to you. Maybe if you had all the facts and didn't jump to conclusions, they would not seem so bizarre to you.

We, the people of the USA, have the absolute right to know whether our leaders on working for us or against us. No secrets. No bull.

A meeting of powerful men, or a group of friends? You don't know this, so STOP ASSUMING. You have NO RIGHT to demand to know what someone does on their own time in private.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
If it's illegal, then the Secret Service, CIA, & FBI agents that have been spotted there WORKING could be imprisioned for not stopping a crime (child rape in this example.) I think this is important to keep in mind, THEY ARE COMPLICITE.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Actually, we are in a position to judge. These men are our nations leaders. With that position comes a great responsibility to the people of this nation.

So the leader of this country does not have a right to privacy? You have a right to YOUR privacy. We are all equal under the law. Why should he NOT also have this right? You're being a HUGE hypocrite. Either EVERYONE has the right, or NOBODY does. You choose.

A leader of the United States of America should not be involved with a bizarre ritual of any type (fake or real).

They are bizarre to you. Maybe if you had all the facts and didn't jump to conclusions, they would not seem so bizarre to you.

We, the people of the USA, have the absolute right to know whether our leaders on working for us or against us. No secrets. No bull.

A meeting of powerful men, or a group of friends? You don't know this, so STOP ASSUMING. You have NO RIGHT to demand to know what someone does on their own time in private.

This parrot posting really isnt helping your case.
Ill spell it out for you:
PEOPLE DEMAND THE TRUTH !

I wonder what a person that repeatedly makes such posts hides in his closet

Your arguments are weak and still getting weaker, i told you to empty your gun

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   

When you become the leader of a country you do give up privacy. That is part of the job like it or not. And it is important because we don't want sneaky leaders doing things behind the back of the people - which we already have enough of currently. It is not hypocritical at all to demand responsible and accountable in leadership. Politicians know what they are getting into when they enter politics. This isn't a family picnic. These are leaders of all sorts (media, industry, wall street, nations) getting together in a secret camp. The people DO have the right to know what is happening at these types of functions. And when asked the ELECTED OFFICIALS should answer truthfully.

The leaders of the world get together, grown educated men with families dressing up in robes, burning human like effigies at the base of a 40 foot wooden owl while chanting druid poems. Yep, sorry, but I call that a bizarre sight. Not only do I call it bizarre but I call it alarming. These men are out there deciding what is right and wrong for the rest of us who slave away at our jobs and don't have time to go out in the forest and run around naked together.

We have the absolute right to know. These guys are not the milkman or the paperboy. They are elected leaders who answer to the people. If there is a conflict of interest happening then the people have the right to know about it. If there are crimes being committed the people have the right to know about it. You may trust politicians to be open and honest but I do not. I think the track record is clear. Whenever you allow politicians to conduct secret meetings behind the American people's back there is always corruption involved. ALWAYS.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
they're druid rituals. christianity adopted druidism into it's nexus during the roman empire. the beliefs and rituals of druidism were too deeply ingrained in the populace to eradicate, so they were adopted, instead. many of our legal underpinnings are druidic. i don't want to go into it, but y'all can open a book or something and find out what you believe.
'satan' is literally 'the adversary', and was only given personhood by church dogma. 'the adversary' is originally anything that comes between you and your relationship with the almighty. satan is not an entity.

these world leaders are warped out, drunk with power, deluded sick #s.
i believe the 'she' may be minerva/ishtar/gaia.

I know I'm going slightly off topic and whatnot, but if you're interested in the origins of western christianity I think you might perhaps enjoy reading about the ancient cult of Mithras (which was the prevalent cult in Rome at the advent of christianity, especially popular in the legions). Any search on Google with Mithras and Christianity should throw up a few interesting pieces, I think most of the groundwork was done by a Belgian archaeologist at the end of the 19th century. Interesting stuff like the reason for celebrating on the 25th of December etc.

Once again, apologies for the slide off topic.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
DenyAllKnowledge, you have a U2U, cheers! please respond....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join