It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove, The Owl: Not Satanic!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Well, it has to be said that you'd think that these super-rich "grovers" would be able to shell out a few shillings and get someone with some writing talent to draft their ritual incantation. You'd think they'd all fall about laughing as soon as they heard it!

I'm not trying to say that their little ritual is ACTUALLY a real/authentic nature worship rite. There are enough inconsistancies that make it noting more than a farce i.e. giant owl, the ridiculously named camp sites, child sacrifice (and i'll again mention the appauling piece of prose that accompanies the whole infantile affair).

If the ritual is attempting to be some sort of "man prevailing against all the odds" type of thing then it's a pretty poor one. And if they are railing against nature and all it's work (which I think is unlikely), they refer to "friendly trees", or are they going to chop them down after they've reduced the rest of the world to steaming rubble?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
There are two strands of thought worth keeping in mind here -

1: They are there doing this - for whatever reason they may be - THEY BELIEVE THE RITUAL IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY OTHERWISE THEY WOULD NOT CONDUCT IT.

That some of the most powerful men in the world conduct a ceremony that would otherwise be laughable should cause you to give it the due respect it deserves. It is what is it - a secret private UNORTHODOX RELIGIOUS CEREMONY.

THEY BELIEVE IN IT - it is only WE that are skeptical.

On reading nukunuku's extract ( which I should like to see in it's entirety) I consider this to be a banishing ritual of some kind.

(btw The fact that Gergen also left 17 other 'interest groups' confirms that all of those other groups are under the same control structure.)

2: 'She' could be anything - an entity - a creature - a force - a consciousness - etc etc - to ASSUME with absolutism that it's nature is the first step to dead ending your researches. I myself consider it especially unlikely to be 'nature'. It speaks of an eternal battle - we only know really of one great eternal battle now don't we!!

Remember that NATURE sustains your body and your life - so if it's nature they are against then they are against their own being and the future of all life on earth. If so why not just sod of and live on the moon- be without it and see how long they survive! - they can't. Just like us THEY CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT NATURE - so that would seem a self-destructive aim for what would otherwise be considered intelligent men.

I think the mystery still prevails.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
here you go:

The Owl is in His leafy temple
Let all within the grove be reverent before Him.
Lift up your heads oh ye trees
And be lifted up ye everlasting spires
For behold here is bohemia's shrine
And holy are the pillars of this house.

Weaving spiders come not here!

Hail, Bohemians!
With the ripple of waters
The song of birds
Such music as inspires the sinking soul
Do we invite you into Midsummer's joy.
The sky above is blue and sown with stars
The forest floor is heaped with fragrant grit
The evening's cool kiss is yours
The campfire's glow
The birth of rosy fingered dawn.
For behold, here is Bohemia's shrine
And holy are the pillars of his house
Shake off your sorrows with the city's dust
And cast to the winds the cares of life.
But memories bring back the well-loved names of gallant friends
Who knew and loved this grove
Dear boom companions of a long ago
Aye, let them join us in this ritual!
And not a piece be empty in our midst.
All of these battles to hold
In this gray autumn of the world
Or in the springtime of your heart.

Attend our tale
Gather ye forest folks!
And cast your spells over these mortals
Touch their world-blind eyes with carry-on
Open their eyes to fancy
Follow the memories of yesterday
And seal the gates of sorrow.

It is a dream
And yet, not all a dream
Dull Care in all of his works
Harbored it
As vanished Babylon and goodly Tyre
So shall they also vanish
But the wilding rose blows on the broken battlements of Tyre
And moss rends the stones of Babylon
For beauty is eternal
And we bow to beauty everlasting
For lasting happiness we turn our eyes to one alone,
And she surrounds you now.
Great nature, refuge of the weary heart,
And only balm to breasts that have been bruised.
She hath cool hands for every fevered brow
And gentlest silence for the troubled soul.
Her councils are most wise
She healeth well
Having such ministries as calm and sleep
She is ever faithful
Other friends may fail
But seek ye her in any quiet place
Smiling, she will rise and give to you her kiss
So must ye come as children
Little children that believe do not ever doubt her beauty or her faith
Nor deem her tenderness can change or die
Bohemians and priests!
The desperate call of heavy hearts is answered.
By the power of your fellowship, Dull Care is slain
His body has been brought yonder to our funeral pyre
To the joyous singings of a funeral march;
Our funeral pyre awaits the corpse of Care
O thou, thus ferried across the shadowy tide
In all the ancient majesty of death
Dull Care, ardent enemy of beauty
Not for thee the forgiveness or the restful grave
Fire shall have its will of thee
And all the winds make merry with thy dust
Bring fire!

Fools!
Fools!
Fools!
When will ye learn
That me ye cannot slay?
Year after year ye burn me in this grove
Lifting your puny shouts of triumph to the stars.
When again you turn your faces to the marketplace
Do you not find me waiting as of old?
Fools!
Fools!
Fools to dream you conquer care.

Say Thou mocking spirit!
It is not all a dream
We know thou waiting for us
When this out sylvan holiday has ended
We shall meet thee and fight thee as of old
And some of us prevail against thee
And some thou shall destroy
But this too we know
Year after year within this happy grove
Our fellowship bans thee for a space
Thine malevolence which would pursue us here
Has lost its power under these friendly trees.
So shall we burn thee once again this night
And, with the flames that eat thine effigy
We shall read the sign
Midsummer sets us free!

Ye shall burn me once again!
Not with these flames!
Which hither ye have brought
From regions where I reign
Ye fools and priests
I spit upon your fire!

O Owl! Prince of all mortal wisdom
Owl of Bohemia, we beseech thee
Grant us thy council

No fire…
No fire…
No fire…
Let it be in the world
Where care is nourished
On the hates of men
And drive Him from this grove.
One flame alone must light this fire
One flame alone must light this fire
A pure eternal flame
At last, within the lamp of Fellowship
Upon the altar of Bohemia.

O Great Owl of Bohemia!
We thank thee for thy adjuration.
Begone detested care!
Begone!
Once more, we banish thee!
Begone Dull Care!
Fire should have its will of thee!
Begone Dull Care!
And all the winds make merry with thy dust
Hail, fellowship's eternal flame!
Once again Midsummer sets us free!

some people think SHE might be SEMIRAMIS, QUEEN OF BABYLON

more info>

www.ldolphin.org...

I guess we can agree they take the ritual siriously, becouse no one is laughing or making any noises, except for the screams and the dialogue

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Cheers for posting the whole script. Reading the entire piece give much more of a context (although I still stick to my point of it reading dreadfully). Although when reading the whole thing it seems very pro-nature indeed, "Great nature, refuge of the weary heart" and so on.

But part of the problem with all these things are that you can read stuff into absolutely anything. In the case of the Owl for example; The ancient Celts worshiped the owl as part of their "cult of the head" (which included bulls, etc) and possibly had influence from the Athena cult in Greece. As a result it was a pre-christian religion which soon fell foul of the church authorities. Now, when the Templars were arrested (for having far too much money than was good for them, and peeving off the King of France) one of the charges was to do with worship of a head.

I know it's all rubbish and conjecture (although compared to the Da Vinci Code it almost seems like rigorous research heh
), but given time and enough research, any tenuous link can be turned into a plausible (in some people's point of view) theory.

I think that this is very much the case of Bohemian Grove. A storm in a teacup that has been blown completely out of proportion.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by DenyAllKnowledge]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
yes, Thanks for that - the context is changed significantly on reading the whole piece - it's much more 'human' and deliberate - specifically beginning, middle and end - as if the author was actually an author rather than some kind of 'mystic' who had handed down these hallowed words - if you take my meaning.

You know Bohemia's Shrine is also Svata Hora - Holy Mountain - (of minor note In 1647 Svatá Hora was entrusted to the Jesuits - NWO researches take note - carol Quigley Tragedy and Hope) and whenever I see the words Holy Mountain I can't help but think of Jordowksy's movie of the same name - whereby after all the years of seeking the answers to 'the mysteries' , through endless seeking and ceremonies, gurus, etc etc it was all finally just some greedy men handing down the rule of the world and masking it behind myths, mysteries and legends.

Could it simply be the ultimate Scooby Doo story!

Are we just watching the left hand of power twirling shiny objects before us, while the right hand slips a dagger into our belly and robs from our pockets ?

However, yet again I find we actually no nothing more than just endless speculation - we just add more and more crazy fluff to the pile of misinformation and potential disinformation, day after day - year after year.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
i belive only the members might know what it means really, probably even they dont anymore, nor do they care its about being there.

However its not pro-nature in my opinion. They pay their respects, but they burn it afterwards, remember.

peace

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
So, for the whole TWO weeks these people are at "camp," all we know of is maybe a full hour of activities? What about the Leather Room and the Necrophilia Room? Not too many see to talking about what I'm talking about. It's all good information you guys have, but it gets ALOT deeper though.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Enigmatic Debris]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic Debris
So, for the whole week these people are at "camp," all we know of is maybe a full hour of activities? What about the Leather Room and the Necrophilia Room? Not too many see to talking about what I'm talking about. It's all good information you guys have, but it gets ALOT deeper though.

Its just a matter of time before someone trips over some bones. It has happened before and im sure it will happen again. Ill have to leave it to AJ and other "dirt diggers" to uncover whats behind the scenes. It does smell a lot like manure.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
For one thing 'grove' can signify druids and nature, its like history shows the world has been controlled by various occult priesthoods.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
they're druid rituals. christianity adopted druidism into it's nexus during the roman empire. the beliefs and rituals of druidism were too deeply ingrained in the populace to eradicate, so they were adopted, instead. many of our legal underpinnings are druidic. i don't want to go into it, but y'all can open a book or something and find out what you believe.
'satan' is literally 'the adversary', and was only given personhood by church dogma. 'the adversary' is originally anything that comes between you and your relationship with the almighty. satan is not an entity.

these world leaders are warped out, drunk with power, deluded sick #s.
i believe the 'she' may be minerva/ishtar/gaia.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   

...it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine...

...run around naked at its annual Bohemian Grove encampment...

Sebatwerk

I think this Bohemian Grove thing might be right up your alley. Maybe your fellow masons can pull some strings for you and get you a trial membership.

Peace

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

...it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine...

...run around naked at its annual Bohemian Grove encampment...

Sebatwerk

I think this Bohemian Grove thing might be right up your alley. Maybe your fellow masons can pull some strings for you and get you a trial membership.

Oh, lovely! I'm a fag now? Gosh, you're clever... mature too!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Never did I say such a thing. Based on the quotes that were provided be a previous poster, it seemed to be a place where you might want to go to so you could be footloose and fancy free.

There's nothing wrong with that.......is there?

Peace

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Never did I say such a thing. Based on the quotes that were provided be a previous poster, it seemed to be a place where you might want to go to so you could be footloose and fancy free.

You need to grow up.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You need to grow up.

In what way should he grow up? Should he just "Do as he is told"? Would that be mature? Or maybe let someone else do his thinking for him, Im sure many would like to. It was Nixon who said the grove was full of "Fags".

Is growing up, joining a secret society that does some pretty childish things. Please sebaterk, be specific.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
In what way should he grow up? Should he just "Do as he is told"? Would that be mature? Or maybe let someone else do his thinking for him, Im sure many would like to. It was Nixon who said the grove was full of "Fags".

Is growing up, joining a secret society that does some pretty childish things. Please sebaterk, be specific.

Growing up means not barfing out petty insults simply because you don't like someone's opinions.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Topic, topic, my kingdom for a topic.

Can't you people stop bickering and discuss the TOPIC.

Not stressing.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I can't beleive people are defending this crap....
these are our world leaders and power players.. and they apparently like to do obscure druidic rituals...

if they were in Oklahoma, the religious fanatics would have tarred and feathered them by now...

this is innapropriate for our leaders...
and as was pointed out... we know about one hour of the weekend... the rest is a mystery
and even if they do rope tying seminars during the rest of the stay, we the people need to know...

I suspect as several previous posters did, that this is a method of 'fund raising" or lobbying, where the sponsors are awarded with many pics of senators and powerplayers playing with little boys or girls...
thereby assuring that the politician/player got his rocks off, and the lobbiest has a nice vote... (similiar to the white house pedophilia Larry King scandal)

THAT IS NOT THE WAY IT SHOULD BE DONE IN AMERICA!

The bohemian grove is a ritual... and it is not done to honor GOD or jesus...
so why the hell isn't the christian coalition going after these guys?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

Because "These Guys" Own the Christian Coalition. AND THE MEDIA.........

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

Because "These Guys" Own the Christian Coalition. AND THE MEDIA.........

Hmm, can you prove that?

Personally I thought that was owned by other people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join