It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove, The Owl: Not Satanic!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

Just curious, do you also believe that a plane hit the pentagon on 9/11?
(ill show you how it all correlates after you respond)

I was mistaken about that point

What You Dont Know, Dwarfs Anything You May Think You Know

edit on 5-4-2011 by santjime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

yalls inconsistency of information is Astounding

When you thought the Washington Monument was 666 feet tall with foundation, you stamped your feet and demanded we include foundation in our calculations. When it was proved that isn't true, you moved on to another calculation that excluded the foundation and never referred to it again.

When you thought the Great Seal included 32/33 feathers instead of 33/33, you were absolutely sure in telling us what those feathers represented. Now that it's been shown otherwise, you've dropped that entire interpretation.

Don't pretend you've got high ground when it comes to consistency.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I dont claim to be a masonic expert. Like I said Im only 18. im not sure how old you are. But when i get to that age all my information will be much more organized and well put out. But yes you are very correct!
and later ill go back to that other thread, and post more, i just havent gotten to it yet.

Im still looking for Credible evidence of the washington monument going down 111ft, and the reason why i said the thing about inches, just because it was something else that seemed eery.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by santjime

I dont claim to be a masonic expert. Like I said Im only 18. im not sure how old you are. But when i get to that age all my information will be much more organized and well put out.

No one's asking you to be perfect. That was just a kettle's reply to a pot.

Im still looking for Credible evidence of the washington monument going down 111ft

In that other thread, it's proven to be otherwise. Perhaps you overvalue consistency.

That said, we greatly risk veering off-topic. So what's this about the Pentagon, now?

What You Dont Know, Dwarfs Anything You May Think You Know

I agree, but I'm not the one shouting FACT! here.

edit on 5-4-2011 by OnTheLevel213 because: added a quote and response

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by santjime

I think it's great that you have this much interest in this topic. I hope you continue your research. It's a fact that masonry uses symbols to teach and to convey information. I am sure that some of the buildings that masons had a hand in designing have some symbolism in them. Look at the House of Temple. 33 stairs. (it is the place the 33rds meet) But do me a favor, once you feel sure you have discovered some hidden symbol, find out what it means. After all, that is the reason they are put there.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTheLong

News flash! Our illustrious leaders have been doing inappropriate things for thousands of years. One would think by the comments on this post, that they are immortal gods-not true, they are human. Our leaders have the failures of any other human, they do foolish things, they go where they shouldnt, they make bad descisions, they weary, and much like many of us, they need a break occasionally. As the leaders of our world, the persons they spend time with in the Grove are the people they deal with any day of the year. How many of you enjoy a good camping trip with friends? Hate to say but I think essentially same situation here.

It is hard for me to understand why anyone wants our world leaders private lives to be an open book. Each of us keep a secret part of ourselves, why should they not do the same? I could care less how my president spends his private time, as long as he makes good descisions for my country, and keeps things on the legal side. That being said-I am not defending anyone here, and am just as disatisfied with our current administration as others on this site. But the real issue is the Grove. Unless someone can provide unrefutable proof that the leaders of our world are doing something illegal in the Grove, Why is there an issue? Are we just nosy or what?

P.S. Lazarus this isnt aimed at you personally-this pretains to the whole thread, I just happened to jump in at your post-Sorry about that.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Their club may in fact be miss understood. They might be good fellow's letting go for a lost 'week-end' of male bonding. Or satanic ie: deceit, lust, gore, rape, children abused in the name of the 40 ft. stone idol named deity Molech. Someone need's to produce HARD evidence, and fact's. Till then it's Camp Good Times, now go back to work (taxe$) buy their products (profit$) buy their speeches (lie$) and obey their laws ($lavery).

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
yeah right, so i guess when they say"Oh great bohemia" its not satanic and either is sacrificing children in ethulgy-_-

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

it was not fully necessarily drawn by masons, even if it was, in that every aspect over the years, other groups try and hang inside masonry to get power, but are not worthy of the power from masonry they have tried to gain.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by santjime

the symbol in the picture is very masonic, but you also have to be careful with research to understand when other forces will use masonic symbolism as well. explain what you find about the picture that you think is masonic? and anybody else explain what you find masonic in that picture of the eagle.

we have to remember with masonary they aim to teach through symbolism, and so, if you can look at symbolism and try and learn then at least this is the essence of masonry to begin with anyway
try to build the honest individual who seeks further understanding in life!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join