Prettiest girl in the world?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by goronish
hey, where's kate beckinsale in all of this? I may not be a guy, but i think kate beckinsale is definitely numero uno for being pretty. beautiful's another thing though. for real beauty, i'd say catherine zeta jones. classic
totally agree on that last.... CZJ (Douglas) is at the top of the list. Remember that one year at the Oscars with that black dress? WOW! Now THAT's a movie star!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
to say that there is a prettiest girl in the world would be to limit yourself and your range of taste. one must not deal in absolutes, just say that they are 'hot' or 'pretty' (whatever you wanna say) and not 'hottest' or 'prettiest'.

now back to my alcohol

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk
to say that there is a prettiest girl in the world would be to limit yourself and your range of taste. one must not deal in absolutes, just say that they are 'hot' or 'pretty' (whatever you wanna say) and not 'hottest' or 'prettiest'. now back to my alcohol

Sage advice from the man holding the bottle!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Ultimately the prettiest girl in the world is the one that you fall in love with, so looks dont really matters, as when you look into her eyes you can see her soul. Hopefully everyone will fine that special someone... but I get this terrible feeling that Im going to die after a long, pointless and loveless life...

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi
Ultimately the prettiest girl in the world is the one that you fall in love with, so looks dont really matters, as when you look into her eyes you can see her soul. Hopefully everyone will fine that special someone... but I get this terrible feeling that Im going to die after a long, pointless and loveless life...
Well, ... I always pretty much regarding myself to be a red-headed, albino dwarf with zero chance of ever landing anyone special, let alone pretty. Then I discovered that there was a whole chain of islands with some very lovely women who are actually attracted to red-headed, albino dwarves, because they regard them as being as exotic looking as we find them! And now I'm married (going on four years) to this lovely Pacific Island Princess:

Oh the years I wasted on dating American women with impossible standards! Phfth!

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by smadewell

Originally posted by beyondSciFi
Well, ... I always pretty much regarding myself to be a red-headed, albino dwarf with zero chance of ever landing anyone special, let alone pretty. Then I discovered that there was a whole chain of islands with some very lovely women who are actually attracted to red-headed, albino dwarves, because they regard them as being as exotic looking as we find them! And now I'm married (going on four years) to this lovely Pacific Island Princess:

Oh the years I wasted on dating American women with impossible standards! Phfth!

Wow, congrats. Shes pretty, hope you guys are happy together.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by suremapper
The actress who played Laura Palmer in Twin Peaks:Fire walk with me

Her face is locked in my memory forever
Director David Lynch really knows beauty

Who? This one?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hypothetically speaking.........other than my babe, the prettiest girl in the world is Maria Sharapova:

OK then................bye-bye now!

Peace

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandCourtJester

Originally posted by suremapper
The actress who played Laura Palmer in Twin Peaks:Fire walk with me

Her face is locked in my memory forever
Director David Lynch really knows beauty

Who? This one?

That's her. Her name is Sheryl Lee. More pics

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Hypothetically speaking.........other than my babe, the prettiest girl in the world is Maria Sharapova:

OK then................bye-bye now!

Peace

That girl's a "hoss", I tell ya!

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   

dont buy into that romance # man, you gotta be realist about it. look into her soul? the only thing you should be lookin at are her jugs! :w::w: haha i'm just playin

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Attack of the 50 foot Woman? Reminds me of Dude, Where's My Car.

"Daddy, I wanna go on that ride." "Me too son, me too."

Anyways, Angelina Jolie will kick anyones ass! She actually has martial arts training! Not yoga, not Tai Bo, but real martial arts training.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I'm assuming you mean she's a man??? Or does "hoss" mean something else?

Peace

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

"Daddy, I wanna go on that ride." "Me too son, me too."

First you mention the "Chewbacca Defense", and then this?

Dude, you are one of my people...
We know our own kind...

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

I'm assuming you mean she's a man??? Or does "hoss" mean something else?

Peace

Remember the old joke about Winona Ryder? "Wanna ride her?"

[edit on 15-6-2005 by GrandCourtJester]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm just infatuated with Jessica "Chicken of the Sea" Simpson.
The current theory is that she is totally hot AND totally dumb. I have no other reason...

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

That's a great picture. He's got that look on his face like "Guess what, I get to go home and play with those tonight!!".

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
:shk:

I think i'll stick with Natalie Wood. Everyone said when i was in highschool i looked like her, YEA!!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join