It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America kept in dark as carnage escalates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
The US has been trying to spark cival war in iraq since the war began.

Even hiring groups like the "badr brigades" to try to increase secterian tention.

It has not suceeded, and it will not suceed.

im surprise you are blunt about America actually supporting the civil war thing. and wats this hiring this badr brigades thing?

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
What is the native language in slovenia, and your bilingual huh? thats pretty neat.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Even hiring groups like the "badr brigades" to try to increase secterian tention.

im surprise you are blunt about America actually supporting the civil war thing. and wats this hiring this badr brigades thing?

Don't be so suprised.

The badr brigades, look it up.
along with other groups the US has set up, to fight against the resistance and spark secterian war.

They want the iraqies to concentrate on killing each other, rather than concentrate on fighting the occupation.

This won't happen. Iraq and the resistance is united, we will be, victorious.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

You said it Sister!

Oldest Empire Tactics in the Book - from Roman times on.

Its far more easier to control 3 smaller states (or at least 2 of them) - then one big state, with 3 fractions, that just cant live with each other.

Who really cares for these people - as long as the Money is good, its ALL Good!

Souljah, i really hope from the bottom of my heart, that Yogoslavia is once again United and strong.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cryptorsa1001
Syrian Sister, why don't you put your money were your mouth is and go to Iraq and fight with the insurgency. Maybe you could aspire to become a suicide bomber. Or is the comfort of Australia too much for you to tear yourself away from? Having a strong conviction is one thing but not doing anything about your conviction is simply spineless.

Why don't you go join the US armed forces, and die in iraq, if You have such conviction?

Your rotting carcase that will be burried in the desert in a US mass grave, because your government wants to hide the n.o. of cassualities, that carcase is going to make up iraq's oil in future.

[edit on 23-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
That is what I thought, you are totally spineless. I lot of retoric but no action. I feel sorry for you. It must be miserable to know that you are a coward and all that you are willing to offer while you hide in Australia is petty little words that amount to nothing. But what should I expect from someone that waves a Syrian flag. The US says get out of Lebanon and the Syrians go run and hide. It takes guts to stand up to your enemies especially when they outnumber you. Maybe you have something to learn from Israel.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cryptorsa1001
But what should I expect from someone that waves a Syrian flag.

You know what the saddest thing is, that you would agree to invade a country without even knowing it's flag.

I am waving the iraqi flag in my avatar, not the syrian flag.

So before you accuse me of rhetoric and lies. Perhaps you should educate yourself, just a little tiny bit. It helps belive me.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
What is the native language in slovenia, and your bilingual huh? thats pretty neat.

Most of our citizens are bilingual. You have one mandatory second language in primary scool (English, German or Italian). You are learning it for 4 years. In high school you have mandatory second language (continuance of one you took in primary school) and mandatory third language. Some of high schools have even the fourth. So average high school graduate in Slovenia speaks at least two languages fluently (native and one foreign) and one or two passively.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Syrian Sister, the flags are almost identical and your name is Syrian Sister so you seem to be a bit confused. I never agreed to invade Iraq either so do not put words into my mouth that I did not utter.

My whole point with you is either put up or shut up. If you are so enraged with American troops in Iraq then go join the insurgency. Don't just talk about it do something. If you are unwilling to do something than it must not be a worth while cause.

Let me ask you a question. Do you think it is okay for an arab to kill another arab but it is not okay for a non-arab to kill an arab?

As far as the mass graves go those were filled by Saddam's orders to tortue and then kill his own people. The same person that attacked Iran and then Kuwait. Was that okay with you? Saddam has killed more of his country men than the Americans. Why didn't you arabs do something about Saddam? Is is because you were to chicken back then too, or is it because you think it is okay for an arab to kill another arab? America attacked Iraq to liberate its people from Saddam and that is more than any Arab country has done. Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi has by his actions killed more Iraqis than Americans. Is that okay with you. Is this someone that you align yourself with? Someone that kills is so called brothers.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Syrian Sister, the flags are almost identical and your name is Syrian Sister

There are three stars on the iraqi flag, not two, and there is writing on the iraqi flag where as th syrian flag has non. I would think that if you want to talk about this subject, then you would atleast educate yourself enough so that you can tell the difference, between the syrian and the iraqi flag.

I never agreed to invade Iraq either so do not put words into my mouth that I did not utter.

Well i'm sorry if i assumed that, so correct me if i'm wrong why don't you.

My whole point with you is either put up or shut up. If you are so enraged with American troops in Iraq then go join the insurgency. Don't just talk about it do something. If you are unwilling to do something than it must not be a worth while cause.

Blah blah, that seems to be the biggest theme with you apathetic people, i'm just a teenage girl living in australia, you want me to go off to join a war, what am i to do, how helpful would i be cryptosar? No, i am certainly more usefull where i am right now, trynig to inform you of the truth.

You then bombard me with a series of questions, that which i imagine you have already assumed the answers of in your twisted and indoctrinated mind. I will answer them here non the less, if not for your sake for the sake of others.

Let me ask you a question. Do you think it is okay for an arab to kill another arab but it is not okay for a non-arab to kill an arab?

No, it does not matter where you come from, arab or non arab etc, etc, it is not okay to kill an innocent person.

As far as the mass graves go those were filled by Saddam's orders to tortue and then kill his own people. The same person that attacked Iran and then Kuwait. Was that okay with you?

No, but it seems it was ok with the US since you put him into power, supported him, gave him weapons, and incouraged him to invade iran.

Saddam has killed more of his country men than the Americans.

That simply isn't true, Saddam was a terrible dictator, but the US killed more iraqies than he ever did. And the difference is, they continue to do so.

Why didn't we do something about Saddam? We tried! Syria declared war against him, the shia had an uprising against him, which the US encouraged but then betrayed.
But you know it has nothing to do with you what iraqies do with their leader, it is a peoples right, AND ONLY a peoples right to remove their own leader and choose their own fate. IT has nothing to do with you to stick your nose in it. How would you like it if we invaded the US, under the pretext of "removing the evil george bush" ? This is blatently against international law, the law is there for a reason, otherwise it would be complete chaos. You liberated iraq from their lives and their oil. That is the only thing you liberated, just like hitler said he "liberated poland".

Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi has by his actions killed more Iraqis than Americans. Is that okay with you. Is this someone that you align yourself with? Someone that kills is so called brothers.

There is no such thing as Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi.

He's a myth, a phatom, a CIA creation, Another WMD!

There is no such thing as abu musab Al Zarqawi, the iraqi people , the iraqi resistance included, thinks this also.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
No, we aren't being kept in the dark in reference to the carnage going on in Iraq. We in America, just like you in Australia, have access to the media.

We see the innocent people who are routinely killed by your heroes. WE see how they will stop at nothing to prevent the Iraqi government that was elected by the Iraqy people from having a chance, and we see that the safety of women and children mean nothing to these dogs.

Nope, I have to disagree. WE see what is going on.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
From the same media, that convinced you that WMD's exist in iraq?

Why not try alternate sources, why not look at many sources from a full spectrum of things.

Don't just watch FOX and CNN, Don't just watch Al Jazeera either, because there all just as controlled.

Get some first hand sources, i am a first hand source myself. I'm on an island between the bias. When you hear me, you are hearing the arab mentality, because i am an arab, and i'm representing the minds of many arabic people here. You don't have to agree with what i say, but hear it.

aybe i you have an open mind, you'll one day reach the truth.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The continuous propaganda fomenting from the keyboard of a Syrian living in Australia is not what I'd call a bridge to any truth.

Here's some words from someone on the ground in Iraq. These words aren't from a Syrian car bomber in Iraq, but from an elderly lady, reacting to the car bomb detonated outside a girl's school:

"May God seek revenge for those who were killed or injured!" an elderly woman screamed outside a hospital where casualties were brought. "We hope that such killers be killed or perished as they kill our youth. Those killers are against homeland, against Islam."

I don't need an alleged teen to tell me to mix up my news sources. You needn't try and be so pretentious with me. I doubt all the news sources, and don't merely read those in the U.S., let alone the two you mentioned. I certainly don't bother with the third, as they have definitely proven themselves to be nothing more than a propaganda machine.

You want to have the chance to tell me that you told me so? Here's how that can be accomplished: If the cowardly murderers were to stop their terror campaign against the Iraqi citizens, let the U.S. rebuild what it destroyed while getting a brutal, torturous, raping, child-killing monster out of Baghdad, and allow the political process that the vast majority of the Iraqi citizenry participated in, and the U.S. does not remove itself from Iraq, I'll have S.O. place a banner at the top of the board that Thomas Crowne was a naive fool.
I wouldn't worry about it, though, as any president who doesn't get us out of Iraq at the appropriate time will be booted right out of Washington. We want to help the Iraqis, but we have no desire for a continued presence there.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The continuous propaganda fomenting from the keyboard of a Syrian living in Australia is not what I'd call a bridge to any truth.

You close your mind to my opinion, then you have a closed mind. That is no bridge to any truth.

The elderly womens prayer. I say AMEEN! because it seems to me, this lady knows, the people who are behind these bombings, are the enemy, against the homeland and against islam. The illuminati.

"May God seek revenge for those who were killed or injured!" an elderly woman screamed outside a hospital where casualties were brought. "We hope that such killers be killed or perished as they kill our youth. Those killers are against homeland, against Islam."

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
No, we aren't being kept in the dark in reference to the carnage going on in Iraq. We in America, just like you in Australia, have access to the media.

Yes - but you receive a deadly dose of western propaganda, the pro-war media, that have to print the news, that the Army confirms "its true".

We see the innocent people who are routinely killed by your heroes. WE see how they will stop at nothing to prevent the Iraqi government that was elected by the Iraqy people from having a chance, and we see that the safety of women and children mean nothing to these dogs.

OH, and Safty of Women and Children Mean ALOT to Your Corporate WARDOGS, that Started this bloody conflict? Hey, this is nothing new - its the oldest tactic, how to secure your Key natural resources. First - secure Afganistan Poppy Fields. Secon - secure Iraqi Oil Fields. Its just about Money - that comes from Drugs, Weapons or Oil. Big Military Corporations really DO CARE for Safty of Women and Children Right? Or the Oil Corporations, do really care, if a tanker is sunk, and thousands of tons of oil spills into the sea. And CIA (Cocaine Import Agency) really cares for all the thousands massacred in South America for their "Drug Wars"?

You know what I see?

I see War as Business - and innocent people dying, is just a "side effect" of this business. The US have been involved in almost 50 conflicts all around the world, after WWII. Really "Peace Loving Nation" I must admnit.

I wont even go into to the detail about your current wacko president and his british partner in this Crime, commited upon the Free World....

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Blah blah, that seems to be the biggest theme with you apathetic people, i'm just a teenage girl living in australia, you want me to go off to join a war, what am i to do, how helpful would i be cryptosar? No, i am certainly more usefull where i am right now, trynig to inform you of the truth.

You then bombard me with a series of questions, that which i imagine you have already assumed the answers of in your twisted and indoctrinated mind. I will answer them here non the less, if not for your sake for the sake of others.

My poor child what has happened to you to make you so hateful? Please do enlighten me on what help you are able to give to those in the middle east when you are living in Australia? Funding resistence fighters? Sending food parcel? What?

You asked a question of cryptosar - what would they like you to do? May I tell you what I would like you to do? Take the time to get a balanced view of the world. You might just learn something.

Blessings..

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Crowne

I ask no more of you, than to take what i say at face value.

Lady of the lake

My poor child what has happened to you to make you so hateful?

If you only knew Lake lady. If you only saw what i have seen, then you would hate injustice just as much.

Please do enlighten me on what help you are able to give to those in the middle east when you are living in Australia? Funding resistence fighters? Sending food parcel? What?

Only the truth dear lady, only the truth.

You asked a question of cryptosar - what would they like you to do? May I tell you what I would like you to do? Take the time to get a balanced view of the world. You might just learn something.

Your problem is that you don't listen, and you don't hear. "take a balanced view of the world' hah, take your own advice. I am on an island between bias, between sides, I told you i live in Australia, i am under west propoganda and i also see the other side. SO I DO GET A BALANCED VIEW OF THE WORLD. You how ever, are getting an unbalanced one sided view.

That is why my existance is good for you. Help you reach the truth, your claim you seek by coming to this website. you know what upsets you most, is that someone who does get a balanced view, doesn't see things the way you do. I can see the right path and i choose it, i support the righteous people. Just because i see both sides, doesn't mean i should be an apathetic fence sitter, who takes a distant view, and acts all pompous as if they are above it all. I HATE THAT POST MODERNIST CRAP! I can see both sides, i read it all from day one, that's why i can tell, who is lying, and who is righteous.

So you ask, why am i filled with such indignation? If you really want to know that, then take a seat and listen to what i have to say.

[edit on 25-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   

If you only knew Lake lady. If you only saw what i have seen, then you would hate injustice just as much.

Only the truth dear lady, only the truth.

Your problem is that you don't listen, and you don't hear. "take a balanced view of the world' hah, take your own advice. I am on an island between bias, between sides, I told you i live in Australia, i am under west propoganda and i also see the other side. SO I DO GET A BALANCED VIEW OF THE WORLD. You how ever, are getting an unbalanced one sided view.

That is why my existance is good for you. Help you reach the truth, your claim you seek by coming to this website. you know what upsets you most, is that someone who does get a balanced view, doesn't see things the way you do. I can see the right path and i choose it, i support the righteous people. Just because i see both sides, doesn't mean i should be an apathetic fence sitter, who takes a distant view, and acts all pompous as if they are above it all. I HATE THAT POST MODERNIST CRAP! I can see both sides, i read it all from day one, that's why i can tell, who is lying, and who is righteous.

So you ask, why am i filled with such indignation? If you really want to know that, then take a seat and listen to what i have to say.[edit on 25-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

Do you feel like sharing what you have gone through? This might help people (myself included) understand where you are coming from. I assume that what happened to you happened before you hit the shores of Oz and you must have been a small child. Correct?

With respect dear child I don’t think you do take a balanced view. You are obviously intelligent and very passionate about your cause but unfortunately your views come across as one sided and at times acerbic.

Statements such as:

“That is why my existance is good for you. Help you reach the truth, your claim you seek by coming to this website. you know what upsets you most, is that someone who does get a balanced view, doesn't see things the way you do. I can see the right path and i choose it, i support the righteous people. Just because i see both sides, doesn't mean i should be an apathetic fence sitter, who takes a distant view, and acts all pompous as if they are above it all. I HATE THAT POST MODERNIST CRAP! I can see both sides, i read it all from day one, that's why i can tell, who is lying, and who is righteous.”

…..perhaps you should take a look in the mirror because what you see (or claim to see) in others is really only a manifestation of yourself.

That said, I would give you the benefit of doubt and assume you trying to deal with emotions and issues that are painful. So rather than spout rubbish really seek to educate and share your experiences with others, you may find that people might listen to you and as a result learn.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Syrian Sister's righteousness is simultaneously blinding and nausea-inducing.

Most people who have an open mind avoid such gems as:

"I can see both sides, i read it all from day one, that's why i can tell, who is lying, and who is righteous."

And my favorite riff:

"Your problem is that you don't listen, and you don't hear."

At least you keep this interesting.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   

With respect dear child I don’t think you do take a balanced view.

I never said i "take a balanced view", i said i "GET a balanced view". Reread what i said, there's a difference.

I get a balanced view, that means i am exposed to views not just from both sides, but from all sides. Due to my location etc.

I DO NOT "take" a balanced view. I take the RIGHT view.
I don't sit on the fence like a coward, i raise my hands up and defend what is right and true. You know a moderate view by todays standards, is very very far from the truth. So why in the hell do you want to take a "moderate" view?

Like i said, I can see both sides, i read it all from day one, that's why i can tell, who is lying, and who is righteous.

unfortunately your views come across as one sided and at times acerbic.

You don't say?

I don't take one side or the other, i follow the straight path of whatever is right. If that comes across as one sided to you that's simple because you've never been exposed to an opinion like mine. As Souljah said, you have been kept in the dark.

Look, like i told crowne, i ask nothing more of you than to take what i say at face value.

Forgive me if i sound caustic/acarbic, i don't mean it as an insult to you , that's just how i talk, knowing what i know has made me this way. I just can't stand ignorance, it makes me what to spit acid. OH, ...And thankyou for your compliments.

Do you feel like sharing what you have gone through? This might help people (myself included) understand where you are coming from. I assume that what happened to you happened before you hit the shores of Oz and you must have been a small child. Correct?

I'm affraid your wrong. The injustice that i have seen, are from what happened to my people, to my family, from even before i was born, and the injustice that continues to this day. I am someone who knows what war is, and not just because i have been through one. What i have seen, the crimes, the horrors, the hell, i purposely exposed myself to these things, because those are the facts, and that's the only way to get the real truth.

The truth is right in front of you, you just have the guts not to look away.

So if you are serious about wanting to know what i have gone through, what my people have gone through, what Souljah's people have been through, what your own people have been through lady, if your serious about wanting to know the suffering of the people at the hands of the criminals, then come, i will show you. I warn you though, your going to end up just as piercing as me.

Expect a u2u, i am not going to carry on about it here, out of respect for Souljah and his thread. Besides, i don't "feel like sharing" anything with many of the apathetic people here, who i know couldn't care less about the injustice or even for lifes other than there own. However, I don't belive that you are one of these people, i belive you may have a heart. I don't want your tears or sympathy either, what i want is your rage.

Let us see what the next few u2u's bring us shall we.

[edit on 26-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join