It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mexican C26A UFO Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
i believe this is the best evidence ever recorded of ufo's.what do you think

www.thewhyfiles.net...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think you need to provide a direct address to the thing in question. It took me a while to find it in the messiest menu layout I've seen, lol. Anyway, it doesnt really impress me. I dont think its the best (or even the better) evidence. To... Inorganic. A reflection that appears to move with the camera and repeated pattern.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Its an interesting vid but by no means the best out there, and you really need to add a direct link, that site is terrible!

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Zanzibar]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I can't find the video, where is it?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
I can't find the video, where is it?

About half way down the page the listings go into the ''The'' prefixes, its in that bunch.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
its on the left hand side scroll down 3/4 and its right there .The Mexican C26A UFO Footage .I admit the video is not that interesting ,but the eyewitnesses are very interesting and the radar .

It was during this round and round manoeuvres to identify these two objects that something amazing happened. In a matter of seconds more unknown objects arrived to the scene and the disconcert of the C26A crew was total.

The RADAR and the FLIR detected immediately the presence of nine new objects of the same size and characteristics, unknown objects that arrived to the scene surprisingly like coming from nowhere. Now the situation has entered into a high level of danger so Mayor Magdaleno Jasso reported by radio to the base this new situation requesting instructions.

But the most insolate thing was that even that there were eleven unknown objects close to them still the crew couldn’t see them, no visual contact with the unknowns was possible for some reason never experienced before by these high trained men. However the high tech sophisticated equipment and sensors were not lying, there were eleven targets outside them with unpredictable intentions.

At the middle of a complete confusion and disconcert among the C26A crew the unknown objects suddenly made a manoeuvre surrounding the Mexican Air Force airplane in a circle at close range. The RADAR and FLIR presented an insolate image of an eleven objects near by in a circle formation around the Merlin C26A. The situation turned out of control

Mayor Magdaleno Jasso reported to the base that the C26A situation was now in red alert, surrounded by eleven mysterious round shaped objects camouflaged with a certain unknown advanced technology that avoid any visual contact of them. However Mayor Jasso kept the calm as well as the crew who were working fast measuring and recording every detail of this unique incident conscientious of their duty as military and trained men.

Confronting this situation surrounded by unidentified objects in an unpredictable ending Mayor Magdaleno Jasso took the decision of turning out all the airplane lights and wait to see what happened. Moments of high suspense lived by the crew while the FLIR was recording the images of those bright objects even that visual contact was not possible, moments of silence and uncertainty.

The C26A crew kept calmed doing their duty, documenting every moment of the strange incident while Mayor Jasso continued in contact with the base. After some stressing minutes the eleven objects dissapeared giving an end to the strange experience that these members of the 501 Aerial Squadron had just lived. The Merlin C26A returned safe to the Air Force Base and Mayor Magdaleno Jasso prepared a complete report of the incident along with the C26A crew

just thought i'd paste some of the info

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
To me, it looks pretty...well fake. The quality isn't good and it looks like it could of been made on the computer. Actually looks like something you'd see in one of the old Godzilla movies.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
To me, it looks pretty...well fake. The quality isn't good and it looks like it could of been made on the computer. Actually looks like something you'd see in one of the old Godzilla movies.

You being serious? The video to me dosnt look fake or computered (?) but when the balls are going past and they are emitting fire or something, that does look a wee bit dodgy to me.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted before, but here's some good videos:
world.altavista.com...

They're recordings of massive fleets of UFOs in Mexico.
Their big files, but you can watch the crappy, much smaller files.
They look bad though, so you won't really see anything except blurry objects.
I suggest watching some in the original format to get a clear view.
The one with the clear blue sky is excellent. [VIDEO 08]
The fleet can be seen across the whole sky.

Two new fleets of UFOs had been filmed on the city of Mexico in day 11 of April of 2005, for the observer Arturo Robles Gil, increasing the expectations around the uncommon wave of registered UFOs recently on the city most populous of the world. A mystery that keeps the Mexican people in a mixing state of excitement and uncertainty. The avistamentos had happened in full light of the day and had started with a formation of seven objects. All they emitting a white luminosity and with the spherical form. Gil made one zoom on one of objects and it described it as an intense luminous source, seemed with a plasma ball.

[edit on 5/15/2005 by Logical_Psycho]

xu

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a little while ago same footage was posted here somewhere, and the general conclusion of posters was something like "it is a baloon" which Im still laughing to time to time when I remember it.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I thought this was proved to be oil rigs flaming off excess methane? I watched a show about 3 or 4 weeks ago that disected the video and actually took a flight over the same path the planes flew. The spoted the oil rigs at the same area that the lights were seen. It was pretty convincing, but who knows.

[edit on 5/15/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
I thought this was proved to be oil rigs flaming off excess methane? I watched a show about 3 or 4 weeks ago that disected the video and actually took a flight over the same path the planes flew. The spoted the oil rigs at the same area that the lights were seen. It was pretty convincing, but who knows.

[edit on 5/15/05 by Kidfinger]

Can you dig up any links on that? Sounds very interesting.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar

Can you dig up any links on that? Sounds very interesting.

I'll look around some more here later. I just tried to locate one but I couldnt find it. It was seen on a T.V. show on one of the science and discovery channels.

[edit on 5/16/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I've seen this too, and the case for the oil rig fires is pretty convincing imho... You can even see the reflection off the water in the footage, which pretty much seals the deal...

As for the mass fleet UFO vids....still look like balloon bundles to me...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
To me they are definately oil rigs becasue as Gazrok said, you can see the reflection (only just noticed that) and that they dont seem to be moving.

So, not the best, but maybe good to show that ordianry things can be mistaken for UFOs. Oil Rigs, Balloons, Grandpas shiny bald head....................

new topics

top topics

join