It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pics of Dulce Base!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Oh, and one more conclusion - get out there! We didn't find anything this weekend, but hopefully our experience will be helpful to someone, and with enough eyes on the world we might actually start to find some of this stuff.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by codemonkey

Thankyou for posting these. Nice to see the environment where this hidden Dulce is supposed to be.

I can't help but wonder why a lot of the trees are gone? Is this just due to logging?

Z

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by codemonkey

Thankyou for posting these. Nice to see the environment where this hidden Dulce is supposed to be.

I can't help but wonder why a lot of the trees are gone? Is this just due to logging?

Z

In a previous thread on Dulce a couple forest fires were mentioned; this appeared to be the case from looking at surviving trees. I'm guessing 5-10 years ago from the state of the regrowth.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Let me say I posted this in the wrong place and now I am reposting it here. Ok I have lived here in the area of southwest Colorado and New Mexico for allot of years. A few years ago I posted information here and offered to show people the things I saw and know exist. I got bruhaaa and negative reports ect. Well at the time I lived in Annapolis MD don't ask. Any way I am back home now and other than not being able to hike like I could because I had a little open heart surgery I can give some good theory to this whole Dulce thing.

1. The entrance is miles from Dulce not to say their are not many but I do not think they are that dumb.
2. The tunnels that run under Arctheuleta mesa are most likely the real door way.
3. Ahhh 3 the magic number the cover up of the Aztec crash hoaxing it was a clever move. Heart canyon where the crash happened also links to roads to Dulce all are remote even today and in 1950 they were real remote. I have linked the system together and it was an easy thing to hide the truth back then.
4. 2+2 does equal 4 and looking at Aztec and Dulce and Pagosa Springs you find the link quickly.
5. The lookout towers which stand above the what seems to be only scrub trees.
6. I have seen the vents with solid block buildings and high razor wire fence they look normal on a country road steel doors and all.
7. Theory the latand long between Roswell and Aztec are off by only three degrees. I have a theory that a navagation error was made while searching for a lost crew (Roswell crash) and the Aztec crash were infact a rescue mission. The lat long and both being almost exactly 3 degrees diffrent may have been why they crashed. The technology however advanced failed them. They dropped out of what ever time line they travel in and tried to pull out and it caused the ship to heat to a point where they burned up and eventually died.
8. Another way to look at this is by studying maps the Roswell crew was sent to take a look at Alamogordo. They dropped into Heart Canyon near Aztec and flew the valley thatruns past the site they needed to look at (See Google Maps) and when they turned south and flew down the Sandia moutians they had some problem and crashed in Roswell. Remember they had come from a long way off or another time line. They were tired out of the element they knew explorers or a science team which maybe had little experience. So thats my theory some is solid some I can not say is. I live in Aztec and I have lived near Dulce in the past. I have seen UFO's in Colorado and two other places where I have no idea how to explain them. Real or not thats yet to be seen. I think you would have to be a very small mind to think your the only living beings in the universe. Ok here it goes if you are sure the aliens need water then your looking at the wrong place for an the way in. Go back to Pagosa springs in the upper Blanco or the Blanco river valley is a tunnel it is suppose to take water to New Mexico to a lake. It the tunnel that is runs under the mesa it is big to say the least. This thing takes about two feet of water out of the Blanco river and it goes away to that lake some say 28 miles away but I could never find where it came out at. In the same area are many very expensive homes said to belong to government people and they are not to friendly if you drive into the area which is straight up the road don't cross the Blanco River bridge at the turn to Opal Lake go straight. FBI Valley its called by locals.In the Viasecco which is a national forest road south of Pagosa on hwy 84 about 19 to 20 miles is the road that turns right and is dirt. Way in the back of that road you will find the towers have a look it is a long drive four wheel only. I don't know what anyone would do with the towers which have windows in the top and are steel made for one person maybe two. Hunting or what gas up its a long ride and one way no loop that I could find.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Just found this

Possible Entrance (googlemaps)

Look to the north near the Tee Quee Canyon (near Colorado border. - Looks like an odd formation.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunaki

Could you send me links to such a picture because I was watching UFO hunters on the history channel and they showed that for a split second but dint include anything on it and it seemed suspicious because they only showed it for a second and i had to pause my tivo to see it

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Heres some 'Supposed" from Dulce.

Take a look.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RShetley
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Heres some 'Supposed" from Dulce.

Take a look.

Obviously some of if not all of them are fake, the second picture labeled base3 has an ad for an Audi TDI automobile in the background...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
got to love the watcherfiles site really. According to them, Swedish is an alien language. Really, and the Tensta metro station in Tensta, Stockholm, is actually part of the "Level 13 Dulce tube shuttle station ..."

see here

The fact they actually show a photo with the word TENSTA in big capitals gives the game away. and a quick google hopping gives you more.

This is level 13 Dulce tube shuttle station , alien language and english mix.

however, go here and you might see some familiar things.

note the "alien language" on this photo :

they could have took a better screengrab of the "3" from halo 3 with the alien technology.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by afgang]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Maybe the link just doesn't work for me. But last time I checked Dulce base was so named because it was in Dulce...not Colorado?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I have gone to Dulce and have seen for myself the lights in the sky. They look like shooting stars, but they seem to leave a straight luminous line that stays there for 3 seconds until fading away. The town itself is very small and quite literally in the middle of nowhere, the nearest town is 50 miles.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by majic42]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I think the Dulce deal is a little too half life ish for me.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
I have been there people... many times...
On my first outing, I took highway 64 and didn't see squat...

on my second trip, I took highway 537 out of cuba and found numerous army green storage tanks at intervals along the highway... these were set up to look like water storage tanks, but who knows what they are there for.
IMO that these are to support an underground facility, and these are the best way to get supplies fromt eh surface to the underground

along that highway there are no settlements or lived in areas... it doesn't look like much ranching or farming either... it reminds me of the arizona public lands...(barren of people). There was also an abundance of plain white heavy duty trucks along that road...???

I have found thru my research that if a base exists, it exists along the continental divide just west of Dulce. It is also reported to connect with Los alamos (highway 537 follows the continental divide for about 30 miles, and connects to a highway that goes into Los alamos)

If you are looking, I would try that direction.

I'm new here but ive been looking around, and i did some google street view of this highway 537 just south of Dulce. The entire time the google car was on this highway since highway 64, one of those new white vans was following the car closely. I noticed these vans mentioned a number of times to be populated in certain regions. I tracked it, and this van trailed the google car for just over 4 miles on 537 before it passed. These roads are clearly sparse, so why the truck travelled so close to the bumper, and waited over 4 miles until it passed the google car is beyond me. At the instant the truck decides to pass, there is a cross on the side of the road, perhaps a landmark signifying the end of the "top secret" zone? Okay im probably going out on a limb now, but i find these things interesting.

Another note:

check these coordinates: 36.994844,-107.201073

I am probably wrong, but these could be more of those white vans similar to the one that was following the google car?

Anyone from Dulce, please enlighten me if you know what these white vans are for, or why they are around??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeeko
Just found this

Possible Entrance (googlemaps)

Look to the north near the Tee Quee Canyon (near Colorado border. - Looks like an odd formation.

I was looking NE from there and seen this :

Like a drawing?

Maybe drawing in the sand area there or something it's so out of place!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Research facility is not the base. Why do people keep opening threads about Dulce with images of well known buildings in the town ? If its underground....you wont find anything above ground!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakesterzee

They dropped into Heart Canyon near Aztec........ I live in Aztec and I have lived near Dulce in the past.

You've lived in the area for most of your life and you don't know how Hart Canyon is spelled?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Has anyone read Gabe Valdez's son's book yet? Dulce Base. There is a supposed hand drawn image that shows Mt. Archuleta north/west of the mesa. It doesn't make any sense.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join