It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pics of Dulce Base!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thanks Alpha Gray... what you are saying here makes sense to me because not only do some of these images look manufactured, there was not URL sited for where they were found!

Must be some kind of a disinformation person who's circulating these images and calling them authentic but anyone can see that they look anything but that... not all of them, but some of them.

So, my next question is, what about that image of that blood lab that's posted in one of the threads in the Aliens and UFO forum here... was that one taken by Costello or is that just another one of those images sent out by disinformation agents within the UFO community who are trying to discredit this this Dulce base story?

[edit on 8-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
From everything I have read and heard about the Dulce Base is that there are NO pics or videos out there at all that are real. The supposed video thats out there that shows greys in incubators is a fake Japenese video shot a few years ago for a TV show. As for any pictures of the Dulce base.......there is not one on the net that is real.

I do believe that the base exists...there ARE photos of it......but none released by anyone as of yet.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I used to live in an area near Lumberton (just west of Dulce off the Res). I used to know several ranchers in the area and my hobby at the time was documenting projectile points (arrowheads) in the region. I used o get the land ownersa permission to hunt around their property for arrowheads.

Occasionaly I would drive around on Dulce - the Jicarillia are a very private people and do not allow hiking on their land. I would just stay on the roads and photograph terrain features for my studies in archeology.

I can tell you I have been all over this area. I have to been all over the canyons in Carson National Forest (to the West), Valle Seco (Colorado) to the North, and Lumberton to the East. I have been all over the North side of Archuleta Mesa documenting archeological sites.

I can tell you first hand there are some strange things in those areas. Hopefully the previous posters come back (that live in Dulce) to verify the areas I am referring to. For those of you that have google earth, or google maps I will show you the coordinates I am referring to.

In Dulce, if you take Road BIA-8 (J8?) south a few miles (about 9 miles as the crow flies) the is a very bizarre runway in the middle of nowhere. This class of runway is large enough to support large aircraft - the runway is more than 1 mile long! I should mention this is not the dulce municipal airport, this is a few miles south of that. There are no buildings over there either...Quite simply the airstrip back right up to a bluff on the rear side.

The coordinates are: 36, 49' 41.85"N & 106, 53'02.75"W

Those of you from the area know what I am talking about. Here s the link in Google Maps;
maps.google.com...,-106.89618&z=13&hl=en&t=h

In google maps in says "Jicarilla Apache Nation Airport", however, those of you from Dulce know that the airport is located just off of Airport Rd next to the baseball park here;
maps.google.com...,-106.99232&spn=0.004254,0.007296&z=17&om=1

Any ideas?

Okay... Next area I wanted to bring up was the area North of Archuleta Mesa. First of all you cannot access Archuleta Mesa from the South side - I know the maps show access roads on the south near Dulce, but the are private gated roads - not open to the public. When I did research, I was given permission from a land owner on the south side to access (the then) BLM area. Although there are pockets of BLM land up there - it is really confusing how it has been divided up. To the South it is Jicarilla (BIA) Land - strictly forbidden. To the West is Southern Ute Reservation - again forbidden, and then throughout there are BLM and private parcels. When I talked to the Chama BLM district they had informed me most all of the remaining land on Archuleta Mesa was being turned over to the Southern Ute Tribe. Not really sure what kind of land swap is going on, but it is not too uncommon for BLM to trade land. My main interest of the North side of Archuleta Mesa is the numerous Petroglyphs up past Cold Springs Rd (Cool Springs private subdivision). Unforetuneately these areas are now off limits as the old Redding Ranch was purchased by the Southern Ute tribe. Those canyons are amazing - although, I can tell you first hand very dangerous - teaming with Mountain Lions! A few of the old timers I spoke with a few years back that lived near parcels of the Redding Ranch always had stories of all the 'crap' they would see in the sky in both Valle Secco & South side Archuleta Mesa. I too have stories of all the weird stuff in the area.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
LOL does anyone actually believe that the government would allow a civilian company with a satellite to zoom into stuff at a military base. It's called photoshop folks. I mean the government even scrambles GPS signals as to prevent enemies from using our own GPS on us. I highly doubt what we are seeing at area 51 is actually the real pictures.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Selective Availability which is what I think you are referring to with respect to the GPS scrambling was stopped by your President Clinton in May 2000
www.geotimes.org...

It is now quite accurate

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 7-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by snapmouse

Hey Snapmouse, nice Pics!
I understand you are actually living there, so I guess you have never noticed anything unusual, or have you ?
I mean, i love the story, someone invested quite some time into this (i mean the alleged 'Dulce Papers') , and got away with a B-SciFi Story.
But then, as always, and I guess that's the reason why most of us are here, there is this irrational little voice that keeps nagging "What IF there IS something ?" I mean we are living in a vast universe that's a least according to scientist, consists of 90% Black Matter. Keeping this in mind, we are living in a extremly strange world , where everything is possible.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
NEW DULCE PHOTOS

I just found these, thought you guys may be interested

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Thanks for the post Paul but I highly doubt the authenticity of those pictures. Here are my reasons

1. There is no evidence at all to suggest those photos aren't any other office/school.

2. The fire 'break glass' both the old 1970's one and the new more modern one are European, and more specifically British style. Most American 'manual call points' are 'T-Bar' style pull down devices. Or at least they used to be, there is evidence there of an old device and a new one suggesting that the break glass device has been standard in the country these shots were taken for a long time! The UK!

Photo 2

Photo 3

3. The signage on photos two and three is British standard fire safety signage! The familiar blue Fire Action card is a compulsory requirement for workplaces enforced by the British Health and Safety Executive!

British Fire Action cards seen in photo two

As are the fire exit signs

British Standard Fire Exit Keep Clear signs seen in photo 3 above the doorway!

as compared to the american standard white and red signs with no symbols or 'running man' pictures

and the fire door signage

British Fire Exit Keep Shut sign seen in photo 2

Another Dulce fake!

Cheers

Robbie

[edit on 24-8-2007 by stratsys-sws]

[edit on 24-8-2007 by stratsys-sws]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Strat,
Well done !!!!

I'll believe the Dulce tale, when
there is factual evidence.

That makes it doubly tough.
I need to be convinced of a huge
underground base, AND that aliens
live there.

Let's see....as of now, there is zero
proof of aliens.

The Dulce tale relies on the alien angle.

Deduction : Dulce is a myth, urban legend,
fabrication, fib...lie.

Pick your word.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Go to the terraserver site

Click on the info tab.

crossed dotted lines show up. Longitude and latitude appear, in decimal form.

36.94608, -107.01927

type those into google earth and compare.

the terraserver image shows the place under construction. the more recent google earth shows the finished product.

Inescapable fact: The airspace around Dulce is not prohibited, restricted or an MOA. Any bozo in a Cessna with the ink still wet on his license can fly any blinking where he wants. That's rare in NM. Wouldn't a Supersecret Dulce base merit restricted airspace?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
^Not if it's entirely underground as believed.

Now if there was a base above it then it would make more sense to restrict the airspace. If no base is above it then they'd really have no reason at all to restrict that airspace. You'd be allowed to fly right over it and have no clue what's there below the ground.

Say Dulce is underground and right above it is nothing but a desert land. No city for miles, just desert. Now say you're a pilot and you flew into that area and you're told you have to leave the area because it's restricted. You look around and see nothing but flat desert land. Something like that would make pilots start questioning that area and why it's restricted. Word would get out and get more people asking questions The best bet would just leave that airspace open.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hi Lex,

Yeah I agree, even if I could be convinced of an underground base being there you'd still have trouble convincing me of thousands of reptilians and 'greys' running around having 'firefights' with humans! All of these obvious fakes don't help the cause either!

Cheers

Robbie

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
To everyone who wants to head out to Dulce halfcocked and try to find some base that doesnt exsist be forewarned, Unless you are of Native Descent it is almost impossible to gain access to Tribal Lands without permission from Tribal Leaders and some sort of a cash donation!

Staff Edit: Your post was completely unreadable, if you're going to tinker with colors and sizes, please look at them after your post.

[edit on 12/13/2007 by Djarums]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
So what are you trying to say Joey??

Line 2

mikell

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I don't know?????you found an entrance......hmmmmm......I lived almost my entire life on the reservation there. There was always unusual everything there. but that was normal to us.....the choppers, the army or whoever they were. But if you've lived there and know that if something like that was found, someone would know and if someone knew THERE? everyone knew. Just find it kinda unlikely that its there, but it could be. If the Forestry and Game n Fish know and are keeping it to themselves then yeah it could be! People roam in their own country and this is Indian country to us and so I think someone just ordinary would find it before some outsider did? so I guess it could go either way.....jus find it to unlikely that the Natives didn't find it first? and if they did they are keeping their mouths shut about it. lol

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rebmetpes

That is the new airport! if you haven't been to Dulce in a long time you would know that this is the new airport. the one on J8 and the one on airport road by the baseball field is the old one. i would know i lived there my whole life.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

open your mind and your eyes Lex

[edit on 10-3-2008 by dmurray]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by punkmonkey14
This pic caught my eye because if you zoom in close they only let you see half of the facility

This pic is apparently on a mesa or plateau

This may be the Dulce Research Facility

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 8-10-2006 by kinglizard]

Congratulations. You have just found the Dulce Health Center.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by RKWWWW]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that I have found an entrance, but it is in Southern Colorado. I don't think that I should post the coordinates.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
ok untill yesterday id never heard ANYTHING about this place but have been none stop riverted to it lol. i was looking on youtube at people trying to get close to area 51 and thought to myself, the only reason the us goverment would keep up this farce about area 51 is if it was deflecting attention from elsewhere. and interestingly enough the next video i played was this video. its a slide show of many of the pics youve seen here and some you may have not.

and this is part 2

i dont know too much about them as i said id only found out about this place yesterday but would like to know more.
i have read nearly every blog on here and something struck me. everyones looking for the enterance well id been looking on google earth at some co-ordinates id found in some text and didnt think much more of it till i read a message on this board saying that they had read about a guy who was photoing a cliff face about 20 miles north of dulce,on top there is supposed to be a road to nowhere with a little shack. and when he saw the pics there was rays comming out of it. well ive found that place and i personaly think its the best candidate so far, what do you think?????

the co-ordinates are 37,10'21.82 n 106,59'49.88

as i say it seems to tie in nicely with what ive read so far but if anyone can discredit it by actually have been there and knows dr evil or the man in the moon is not living there just danger mouse i would like to know lol

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join