It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pics of Dulce Base!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kamikazi
There would have to be some type of above ground markings on the surface terrain, such as moved earth, un-natural hills, and earth piles of removed dirt, some type of notice of mining or drilling, or excavation. You guys know what I mean?

Sounds like your describing the satellite picture I posted a link to above...

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
well, somewhat, I see what you are talking about how there looks like a large amount of dirt was piled there. But someone needs to go in there for a closer look. I am surprised that no-one goes out and investigates these supposed tunnel entrances in different parts of the country.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
i read an article and saw a photo that a man took in that area, i think. It depicted a cliff wall with a square shaped shaft that was perfectly cut. The picture of it had bright streamers of light coming out of the shaft, though the man didnt see that when he was taking the picture. He later said that it may have been UV light being emitted from the shaft. Would that go hand-in-hand with the type of research they'd be doing there?

Any thoughts on this yet?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
yeah really, I was wondering about that also, I wonder if there is pics online any place.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Like someone else on this thread said, someone who lives in NM needs to take a say trip to Dulce and see what he can find.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Interesting pic. But seems to me this hill area is not even close to NM. It's been shown before and seems to me not from NM and it showed two different landscapes - one all road-trailed and the other road trailed to the cut-off near the top of the hill.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The area without coverage extends some distance out into the mountains, I just think they don't have coverage for that area for that resolution

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Y...You do realize that you can see parts of the Dulce base from the highway headed into town from Colorado, right?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Interesting pic. But seems to me this hill area is not even close to NM. It's been shown before and seems to me not from NM and it showed two different landscapes - one all road-trailed and the other road trailed to the cut-off near the top of the hill.

Dallas

Dulce, NM is NOT Desert it's woodland and its right on the border with colorado and also why would the town of Dulce Be on a plateau

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
Yeah, that is a nice find. Kinda weird that that one place with the buildings is unable to zoom any closer, yet the areas next to it can be zoomed farther in...once again, great find

Same thing with Area 51.

Also;

Yes, very nice find. It looks like a possibility because I can't find any towns close to this base. Nice nice nice.
Kudos for you. Even if it's not dulce, I would assume it's something major, It looks like it has an airstrip of some sort, and it's pretty well hidden.

Haha..Looks like Google Maps is the Government's worse enemy now

[edit on 11-6-2005 by Vinci]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
check out this site ,a list of all underground bases and installation ,scroll down to Alleged Alien "Secret" Bases.

www.sauderzone.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
once again guys, i hate to burst your bubble, but that is not the dulce base, or an entrance to it. zoom out of that satellite photo, or any of them, and you will see that location is right beside a public road that enters/leaves the TOWN of dulce!! the town!!!!! that is not the base, that place is way too far out in the open! for christ sake, i just switched to a topo map, those black rectangles in front of that dirt area is the damn sewage plant for the town of dulce!!!!!!! and that road that goes by it is a public road!!!!! that branches off of US 64, a highway running from North Carolina all the way to Arizona!!! seriously, if area 51 is so far out, and so well guarded, do you think the entrance to what is probably THE MOST secret base in the country would just be lying right there by a sewage plant on a public road one mile outside of a populated town. no. look somewhere else for the entrance. its not there.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by ben94gt]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
that's a bad picture. There's so many people trapped in that base, can they be freed ?

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
ben94gt is right, that's the town. The "Dulce" base is, as others have stated before, supposedly on the Archuleta mesa on the NM/CO border. It's called the Dulce base because that's the nearest town, not because it's in the town. Also, if you switch over to Map view in Google, there's big letters there that say "Dulce Airport." I really don't think the government is going to be allowing the airport for one of their highest-security facilities to be blatantly exposed like that.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
agroponic.com...

maybe this pics will help clarify the terrain at Dulce? the picture shows very dry looking soil but loads of trees.

heres more uselss pics
www.instaweather.com...
www.nancywills.com...

DO READ THIS SITE:
www.lc.capellauniversity.edu...

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCFusion
Hmmm... I don't know. If you go to the terraserver site, you can get a pretty close sat. image. Doesn't look like much, but then again, you never know.

terraserver-usa.com...
If you click on the TOPO Map of that link it says those marks are SEWAGE DISPOSAL

Those are the same of these maps.google.com...,-107.003403&spn =0.041542,0.060425&z=3&t=k&hl=en

If anyone want to swim in a sewage disposal and look for aliens go to dulce

here is the link to the dulce alien sewage disposal military super mega secret base
MAP

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have been there people... many times...
On my first outing, I took highway 64 and didn't see squat...

on my second trip, I took highway 537 out of cuba and found numerous army green storage tanks at intervals along the highway... these were set up to look like water storage tanks, but who knows what they are there for.
IMO that these are to support an underground facility, and these are the best way to get supplies fromt eh surface to the underground

along that highway there are no settlements or lived in areas... it doesn't look like much ranching or farming either... it reminds me of the arizona public lands...(barren of people). There was also an abundance of plain white heavy duty trucks along that road...???

I have found thru my research that if a base exists, it exists along the continental divide just west of Dulce. It is also reported to connect with Los alamos (highway 537 follows the continental divide for about 30 miles, and connects to a highway that goes into Los alamos)

If you are looking, I would try that direction.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I found a 15 second video of "Nightmare Hall" in the Dulce base on google, but I cant find the link again. Ill try to find it.

EDIT: Here it is, guys.
www.crowdedskies.com...

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Atkins450]

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atkins450
I found a 15 second video of "Nightmare Hall" in the Dulce base on google, but I cant find the link again. Ill try to find it.

EDIT: Here it is, guys.
www.crowdedskies.com...

[edit on 7-7-2005 by Atkins450]

Haha, thats so bogus. For starters, why is the light low for large bioloicals. Only single cells are that photosensative. Secondly, why are the tanks lit up with purple lights? It so hollywood it hurts.

Go look at a real biolab and compare.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join