It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

144,000 khz, Important frequency?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Did you ever see that episode of South Park with the "brown noise"? If not, I think you should see it... it's friggin hilarious! (has to do with the frequency that makes people have to go to the bathroom).

posted on Aug, 5 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Cheers for that, Greyhaven, I haven't seen it.

I'll make sure I do though.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
the numbers of god
keys to the multiverse

Do you believe in God?

Einstein did.

He said there has to be a God there is too much order in the universe. According to the World Almanac the diameter of the sun is 864,000 miles. The diameter of the moon 2160 miles.

There is a common thread that runs through the solar system and the King James Bible. (The heavens declare the Glory of God...)
THE BOOK OF REVELATION GIVES SPECIAL EMPHASIS ON THE NUMBER 144,000
THE NUMBER 6 IS THE NUMBER WHICH BEST DESCRIBES MAN. MAN CREATED 6th DAY, NUMBER OF BEAST/MAN 666...ETC...
864,000 (sun) divided by 6 (man) = 144,000 (864,000 -:- 6 = 144,000)

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If you've ever studied about Nikolai Tesla, you would see that he experimented along the same lines and had actually invented an electrical laxative. The subject would stand on a platform and would be vibrated at a frequency in the kilo range. The resultant vibrations would stimulate one's bowels.

In addition, he almost destroyed the brooklyn bridge by placing two piezo devices at opposite ends. they were time to give slight vibrations 90 degrees out of phase with each other. This built in magnitude until destruction theoretically.

Read up on it.

Nothing new here.. move along

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greyhaven
Did you ever see that episode of South Park with the "brown noise"? If not, I think you should see it... it's friggin hilarious! (has to do with the frequency that makes people have to go to the bathroom).

Yeah, from what I've heard from the Iraq war, the brown noise is evidently the sound a tomahawk missle makes when inbound. Maybe we don't even need the missle, just blast a sound file through huge openfield speakers and everyone hits the deck..er umm while also ..er umm...you know.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
i may be talking out of my a##e(which wouldn't be unusual) but aren't various govts/agencies working on sonic weapons already?

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
u eman haarp there johnb? lol

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
the numbers of god
keys to the multiverse

Do you believe in God?

Einstein did.

He said there has to be a God there is too much order in the universe. According to the World Almanac the diameter of the sun is 864,000 miles. The diameter of the moon 2160 miles.

There is a common thread that runs through the solar system and the King James Bible. (The heavens declare the Glory of God...)
THE BOOK OF REVELATION GIVES SPECIAL EMPHASIS ON THE NUMBER 144,000
THE NUMBER 6 IS THE NUMBER WHICH BEST DESCRIBES MAN. MAN CREATED 6th DAY, NUMBER OF BEAST/MAN 666...ETC...
864,000 (sun) divided by 6 (man) = 144,000 (864,000 -:- 6 = 144,000)

That's really cool, billybob, I'm gonna look into that angle.

What with quantumworlds's theory on the use of this frequency in anti-gravity reseach, your above equation and my idea about it being a communication frequency we could be on to cracking one of the biggest mysteries in the masonic book, sorry, bible!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Has anyone on ATS ever received information where when the overall background frequency around us is altered then many events from the Book of Revelation will become reality ?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran
Has anyone on ATS ever received information where when the overall background frequency around us is altered then many events from the Book of Revelation will become reality ?

What "overall background frequency" would that be?

Also...Holy necrothread, Batman!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Hi there, this thread is 12 years old!

You might be better off doing a bit of research and starting you own thread on this.

It sounds interesting.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

No.. however, i do feel that what you focus on will create the scenario. Anything we focus on be it a wall photo or object of any kind will cause the molecular structure of that object to 'wake up' so to speak. So focusing on anything negative will reinforce our subconscious mind to 'believe it is real' and create a scenario around it.

But that's just my take on it, along with scientific evidence of the structure of molecules and how they react when they are watched. 'sorry i don't have a link other than the book 'The Holographic Universe' found on Amazon.com.

Personally i believe that if you don't follow the sheep then you do indeed free yourself from that frequency and belief system.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
@admirethedistance
@nonspecific
@awareness10

Its just that on the same day that the JADE2 AI is starting to watch everyone, especially forums like ATS, i was starting to go into a minor blackout. Now that i know i am possessed by a (hopefully) repented negative entity, it has a tendency of transferring information from the other side when it wants to.

Anyway whilst on the laptop i wrote the following sentence, 'tell me what i must learn now'. As i started to gradually lose control which is what happens when someone suffers from epilepsy, i managed to write 'frequency start revelation'.

i have sent a similar question to a angel and wondered if anyone on ATS knows anything. The only thing i have thought of so far is that the frequency of certain wavelengths (TV/Radio) have just been altered which could be about to cause a major event to happen on this planet like mass rioting for example.

If i do start a thread, i will probably get the usual response of 'see a doctor' and 'did you take your meds' etc.

Rapha's second response (similar event and cause) on www.abovetopsecret.com... also occurred whilst his brain went into overload.

In other words, this message might be a signal stating that soon people worldwide will be able to naturally see amazing sightings as the elite start to remove the chemicals that they constantly ram down our throats and lungs everyday.

Thanks anyway
edit on 15-7-2015 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: William

um...

If we can't hear a sound, how would we ever know it's being made?

The same way we "see" infrared etc. from cameras. We use instrumentation that can pick up those frequencies and transform/map it into images or sound that we can see or hear.

For example, you can take infrared and map it to red/green/yellow etc by intensity.
edit on 15-7-2015 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pixilair

This is pretty crazy, I’m a little lost though

Can you explain a few things for me

1) You think everything is made of the same substance, even energy we know exists but we can’t register it…… so how do you know it exists?

2) You think if a CD is played, a dog hears a different sound….How? Standard CD only have freq up to 22khz and Sample rate of 45kHZ – but you are the sound engineer, so please enlighten me

3) The theory you speak of, of a highly evolved, physical and spiritual race – if they are so advanced why would they create slaves? And why create a slave race just to leave them have freedom?

4) Finally is this your logic? This advanced race; creates slaves, then leaves them, but then creates an organised religion as they have now decided to save 144,000 slaves, which aren’t really slaves, but they only want to save them if they find some code which you believe is 144,000kHz as that’s how many slave/no slaves this advanced race/god/slave/non slaves traders wanted to save?

I’m really fascinated, and eagerly await a reply

I’m not even joking

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: felixjames20

I doubt you will get a reply, the thread is 12 years old and the member has not been here for over a decade.

I suggest having a google to try and find some more information.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Awesome :-) he could have reached his goal of producing a sound so powerful it makes you crap your pants by now

I will make sure im on the toilet before a google the sound

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: felixjames20

Mthbusters

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: quantumworlds
There is a scientist named John Hucthison who uses that frequency as a base in his experiments, he levitates objects and has produced some interesting results, like transparent metals, I will re-research this and get back.

He is NOT a scientist but an eccentric Canadian dropout from high school who has been exposed by investigators fabricating videos showing levitation. He passes off effects created by microwaves as exotic physics. But no one else has ever reproduced them and the only inference possible is that he used well-studied physics but doesn't want anyone to know that. Here is a video revealing the hidden wire that lifted the "levitating" toy UFO:

ATS thread about this: here

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pixilair

When we play a CD we hear frequencies that we can pick up on as humans, roughly between -20db and 44khz.

This statement names no sense. There's two sesperate units here that do not work together. Not only that but -20db has nothing to do with cd audio. The dynamic range is approx 96db and a negative figure would be in reference to 0dbfs. Also, the human heating range does not go up to 44.1khz, it goes up to about 20khz. The approx 2x sampling rate is do to sampling theorem (particularly nyquist frequency), not human hearing range.

Your figure of approx 144mbps is to do with bitrate, nothing to do with frequency or amplitude (in the way you describe), and certainly not the wierd mumbo jumbo you tied it to.
edit on 15-7-2015 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join