It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

144,000 khz, Important frequency?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Being a sound engineer and record producer I am very interested in vibrational frequencies. I once had this idea of producing a track built entirely on frequencies that would effect the human body. In other words I wanted everyone on the dancefloor to suddenly go to the toilet when the song was played in a club.
I know it sounds sick, don't worry I'm not some kind of wierdo, it was just an interesting idea!!!!
On a more serious note (excuse the pun!), I have this theory loosely based on the above idea.
I believe that everything is made of the same substance when it is broken down to a sub-atomic, quantum level. This would include everything that we know as dense matter in this dimension and everything else like waveforms, thoughts and energy that we know exists in this dimension but that we can't register with our 3rd dimensional senses.
When we play a CD we hear frequencies that we can pick up on as humans, roughly between -20db and 44khz. When dog's listen to the same CD they hear something very different and probably think that we are all a bunch of nutters!! (Saying that though, they're not that wrong!).

The point I'm trying to make is that if we were to follow the theory that a higher evolved, phyiscally and spiritually, race created us as a hybrid slave race and left us with scriptures containing codes and messages to their secrets could it be possible that the all important "144,000 chosen people to be saved" line in the bible actually represents a radio frequency that needs to be cracked to communicate with the creators?

Just a thought, thats all.

Take care.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
144MHz is the Amateur Radio 2 meter band... and well beyond audio frequencies.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Thanks for stating mega rather than killa, my mistake.
Apparently a scientist pioneering anti-gravity is using this frequency in his research, I'll find out his name and post it here later, for anyoune that is interested.
Thanx again for replying, William.
Cheers also energy-wave for the monroe site, I shall brush up on the binaural waves!

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
in the bible it's 144,000 people not 144 million people.

so ur talking about 144kHz not 144Mhz

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Thank 'GOD!!!!!!'
I thought I was right in the first place, nice one DaRage.

The frequency is 144kHz.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
144kHz is still well beyond the ability of air molecules to transmit sound. The maximum is somewhere near 50kHz for sound waves in most media... and most people have difficulty hearing anything over 18khz.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The fact that we cant hear a sound doesn't mean that we dont have the ability to know that it's there and taht our brain can pick it up.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I appreaciate what you're saying William,
but could it not be possible for these frequencies to exist and have an effect on the brain or even our spiritual senses rather than just confining ourselves to the physical senses?
If, for instance a more advanced species had managed to evolve beyond our dimension and could be able to communicate on a telepathic level, is it not viable that this could be the frequency they communicate on?
I think my main frustration is that the number 144,000 quoted in Revelation 7v.4 can't literally mean only this number can be saved, but instead some kind of hidden code.
I do not hold the bible as the divine word of God, but as a masonic scripture that holds information for those that can decipher it's many hidden contexts.

Bible prophecies aside, I'm still trying to get the name of the scientist working on a anti-gravity device incorporating this frequency, I think his name is Jon Hutchins.

Take care.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   
They say if you go the other way to .9hz thru to 3hz you can't here it but it has the capability to drive you mad.
So i think your are possibly onto something, good luck figuring it out.

tut

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Thanx for throwing something in there tututkamen
Do you think that we are being controlled sonically by the rulers of this world. If so, what can we do about it? I wonder if we could start fighting wars with sound waves rather than bombs. Now that is a frightening concept.
Just thought, in this context, if 144,000 khz is special, perhaps this is the frequency that could be used to protect us from deadly sonic waves that may be used in the final great war as predicted in the bible!!!

Take care.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Well lets see,

The all powerfull, THEY PEOPLE, are well into invisible and more than just war, they can crack open the earth, set fire to things, blow things out of the sky, and even drive masses of people insane so they go mad and kill each other.
They gave it a pretty Angelic acronym so it won't scare anyone.
THEY cal it H.A.A.R.P.!

Here read all about, started on my birthday........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
is 144 megahertz...144.0 MHZ to 144.1 MHZ is VHF (2 meter amateur band for CW (continuous wave ie morse code). I Have a mobile in my truck which can pick that up and transmit but like I said that range is CW only so no voice. 144.1 to 148.0 is the range for voice transmissions. If there is something to your theory, that might explain why ham operators seem more open-minded. I always thought it was because through radio they were exposed to a more diverse culture but since the net came along and that is now available to everyone and doesn't seem to have the same affect maybe riding around with that 2 meter radio is the answer.

I know a lot of people think they are geeks and at one time I suppose I did too but I've never seen a geek strap on a climbing belt and haul it to the top of a 250 foot tower to mount an antenna.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The dude who's using 144,000 kHz in his anti-gravity research is John Hutchinson, if anyone is interested.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
The fact that we cant hear a sound doesn't mean that we dont have the ability to know that it's there and taht our brain can pick it up.

um...

If we can't hear a sound, how would we ever know it's being made?

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
A human's range of hearing, given that they have perfect hearing, is 20Hz - 20kHz

144kHz is still well beyond the ability of air molecules to transmit sound. The maximum is somewhere near 50kHz for sound waves in most media

Perhaps this frequency could travel through molecules of some other element? I know that the speed at which sound travels through liquid is faster than through air, but does this have anything to do with the frequency?

Perhaps if the sound/radiowaves were transmitted through a liquid of some sort in a vacuum? And manipulated in some way using electromagnetism, so that the waves would travel further between the widely dispersed molecules?

I apologise if I'm talking out of my arse, Physics isn't my strong point.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Sound does indeed propogate well above 20KHz in normal atmospheric conditions. I was doing some experiments with ultrasonics back in the late 80s and I was able to transmit 170KHz on a 3Hz carrier and pick it up at 75 Meters. As far as human hearing goes, Cider is correct with the 20Hz-20KHz figure. Unfortunately, due to age and doing sound and lights on stage (back in the 80s as well) my hearing is kinda shot now 20Hz-14KHz.

As far as the 144KHz thing goes, I would just go with what Astro. say's. He is the local Ham Geek
J/K

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Shouldn't this topic be in the S&T forum, now that it's an established thread?

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It probably should get the "heave ho" over there. Unless we want to "chit chat" about something here

Feel free to delete this post when the topic gets moved

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
There is a scientist named John Hucthison who uses that frequency as a base in his experiments, he levitates objects and has produced some interesting results, like transparent metals, I will re-research this and get back.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join