It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another newcomer reporting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Greetings and salutations to all ATS members,

Especially to those who run and moderate this site, I feel truly honoured to be among such smart, intelligent, bright individuals as yourselves.

I am familiar with forums to a certain degree, I like to be plain, direct, down to Earth. I am obligated to never lie, as honesty is one of my formost important virtues. I love to learn, I love mathematics and numbers, I love all life and nature. I dislike hate, anger, greed, + more. My minds in a rollercoaster ride concerning 'power' and 'justice'.

I came here to learn more about who I was, who I am, and who I can potentially become. I acknowledge myself as being blind, like most. Nevertheless, I have began to regain my vision. I seek peace and purpose. I live in patience and prudence in being poor. I hope for perception, providence.

I wish there was something I can return to all of you for this gift. Truth of the matter is that I have nothing to offer, as I am poor. I offer you my time, my services, if I can. I, without a doubt, offer you my ears to hear, my hands to work, my eyes to see, and so forth. I don't think a ghost can offer much, unfortunately.

I believe I have spoken too much, if it's anything I wish for is World Peace and Equality. I search for the truth or the answer to a future Utopia that cannot be ran by a dictatorship nor by anarchy. There must be a way, for I hope, and I believe.

I am looking to be adopted. Give me a chance, for I shall trust you, listen to you, follow you and be in debt to you

Thank you,

Smoothtiger

PS. 22 years old, grad for almost 4 years, certified computer networking technician, beginning trades/construction work.
Comments, suggestions, advice, thoughts, questions, doubts, lemme know

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hello and welcome, nice introduction, one I can actually appreciate.

make yourself at home

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Ahhh, I remember my first day here.

No, actually I don't. Sorry.

Welcome anyway.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
have fun. your roller coster mind will definately have fun

myself try to use logic and sence wehen thinking on may of the isues found within. i am all for justice in a world where justice tends to be in the eye of the beholder. the first thing to try to do is put yourself into the proverbial shoes of people and try to reason out what motivates actions. that is the most important thing that i can see. to try to understand why things happen.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Welcome sir. May your stay be happy and learnative..

Dallas

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
That really is a great introduction, and I can relate as well.

Nice to see you here. I really am looking forward to seeing you post!

I'd like to direct you to Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links, which is an really awesome reference if you have any questions at all about how to use the forums here.

I would adopt you, but I'm still a newbie myself!

Hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

-Roads

new topics

top topics

join