It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are we being fattened up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I recently read about a defected security officer from the Dulce facillity in New Mexico USA, this facillity is reputed to house over 18.000 greys and "dracos" in a 7 level ultra secret base deep underground, he states about the "hall of nightmares" and the Draco's loving of blood with a high acidic PH level, (human blood), this base is also apparently controlled by the freemasons as well ( but they control everything don't they?), i have a theory that may be silly, but with amount of control, by the nsa, cia, mason, and our little grey friends, it seems that us humans as a race, are being fattened up and dumbed down, but what for?, we live in a culture that thrives on junk food (which is high in acid), we are slowly being stripped of all our moral values, ie political correctness in all of its evil, so maybe, the dracos are using this to their advantage, we can't be a threat to them, when we are to busy squabbling and fighting amongst ourselves, not to mention to weak and to obese, just read through these docs so you can understand what i'm on about
dulce alien base

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
interesting theory you have there, but the news about the greys/reptilian types and the interactions with the humans at the compound is fairly old news.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I read a story in 8th grade, Sci-Fi, fiction of course, about aliens making some icecreamy deserty thing that fatten people up, it was free, they put it in a mall, then they made machines that sucked the fat out through electroradiomaboberwaves... the aliens used the fat a fuel and marked you with a little blue dot tattoo every time you get da fat sucker. Interesting story, thought I'd share, this topic reminded me. We could probably modify our fat as fuel somehow, then have obesity-powered cars. Sorry, off topic, but I love tangents (opposite over adjacent).

If they are making everyone else fat on purpose, it's pretty clever and they're damn patient aliens... Not tooo patient, quick. They don't need human blood if Dulce is what it's supposed to be, they can artificially manufacture real blood and add all the acid they want!

*brushes hands together* "Topic Closed!"

(sorry for the long post, I'm bored)

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Every time I hear of fat in relation to aliens, it reminds me of the old TWILIGHT ZONE show, "To Serve Man". The aliens had given the U.N. a book about themselves. By the time translation was done, the humans were on their way to "visit" the alien planet. "TO SERVE MAN" was a COOKBOOK on how to cook humans.....not a program of social assistance!

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Sounds delicious. I wonder what was on the menu.
Cindy crawford Kaboobs. I mean Bobs. and maybe sandra bullock soup.....
I like the idea that we are being fattened up. I knew mcdonalds was not alone in this......

[Edited on 3-8-2003 by MarkosOrrealus]

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by octopus
I recently read about a defected security officer from the Dulce facillity in New Mexico USA, this facillity is reputed to house over 18.000 greys and "dracos" in a 7 level ultra secret base deep underground, he states about the "hall of nightmares" and the Draco's loving of blood with a high acidic PH level, (human blood), this base is also apparently controlled by the freemasons as well ( but they control everything don't they?), i have a theory that may be silly, but with amount of control, by the nsa, cia, mason, and our little grey friends, it seems that us humans as a race, are being fattened up and dumbed down, but what for?, we live in a culture that thrives on junk food (which is high in acid), we are slowly being stripped of all our moral values, ie political correctness in all of its evil, so maybe, the dracos are using this to their advantage, we can't be a threat to them, when we are to busy squabbling and fighting amongst ourselves, not to mention to weak and to obese, just read through these docs so you can understand what i'm on about
dulce alien base

Maybe those 24 Hour Fitness ads they had a while back were not just a joke afterall....

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Well thank god iam not to fat.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Yeah, thank god I'M not either. I started to eat more and more vegetable a while ago.

I like the part where they say those reptoids love the endorphins that our brain holds. I've read a long time ago that this substance induce the most crazy trip you could imagine, better than any drug known to man.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I would surmise that "they" or "whomever" would consider most of the American populance to be a......."delicacy," perchance?!
Being 60%+ of American's are considered "overweight".....
Hows that song go again....."McDonald's is your kinda place..."

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Do we really need another thread on Dulce? Please look through the forum people you are just repeating what has been done, there is really no shame in posting on an already posted thread, no kudos for a repeated thread.

new topics

top topics

join