It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paragon Information, Please...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I am hoping some one might be able to provide me with information regarding something called The Paragon Institute.

According to a now deceased source who worked there, the Institute was located in La Jolla CA, and during the '70's operated as a government sponsored research and intelligence center employing remote viewing and other psi-techniques, similar to SRI. Supposedly, the operation was a joint-venture between the US and British governments.

My source was reluctant to give too many details regarding the exact scope of his work, or the specific areas the Institute was involved in, which is understandable. However, he did mention the use of NLP and Psi in in the interrigation of certain Middle-Eastern defectors.

Any help in corraboration, or refutation would be appreciated.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The Fury by Brian De Palma ( 1978 )

www.moria.co.nz...

Plot: Childress, head of a secret government agency, tries to kill one of his agents, Peter Sandza. Childress is wanting to get hold of Peter's son Robin who has incredible psychic powers. But Peter survives and comes after Childress, determined to get Robin back. At the same time schoolgirl Gillian Bellaver has started to develop similar psychic powers and is placed in The Paragon Institute, a psychic research centre that is really controlled by Childress. Peter breaks her out in order to enlist her help finding Robin. Meanwhile however Robin’s powers have led to growing megalomania upon his part and he soon goes dangerously beyond the ability of Childress’s people to keep control of him.

To me, sounds like someone's imagination caught up with my movie knowledge. But you never know...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Thank You!

It's no wonder my source was vague on a number of points, didn't what to risk exposure as a fake, LOL!

Odd thing is, now that you mention it, I remember seeing that film when it came out, but never made the conection.

Oh well, learned a lot from him anyway.

join