It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Coliseum"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
During my early years my father was a lockheed test pilot and did a lot of work in the NTS area. I used to here coversations he would have over the phone or etc. along finding pictures of wierd aircraft about 70 % of them declassified now. anyways i remember hearing my father talk about a base called the "coliseum" a lot. Its a base in the NTs im not sure which airfield though. see just about every one has a nickname, Area 51 having many Ex. dreamland, the ranch, etc. Does anyone know anything about the coliseum?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the "Colliseum" is a hanger thats been dug into a mountain in the restricted area, suposedly it holds a Alien Spacecraft . Not exactly sure where. My dad told me about it.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkmonkey14
I'm pretty sure the "Colliseum" is a hanger thats been dug into a mountain in the restricted area, suposedly it holds a Alien Spacecraft . Not exactly sure where. My dad told me about it.

Thats S-4, bob laazar a disinfo guy made that up, the real S-4 is in the central northwest NTS, the place you are reffering to maybe real but from what ive heard it is called the hangar by actual people.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I've never heard of any bases called the colusium, it does sound to me like some kind of testing area for weapons or offensive aircrafts.

top topics

join