It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F-117: Alien Technology?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Alright, I was watching the tv program on the history channel known as "ufo's:then and now". But anywho, they mentioned something about the nighthawk having it's stealth technology come straight from space aliens? I.M.O, if they were to ever get something like that from E.T's it would of more then likely originated from Roswell or some other popular UFO crash site. ~If anyone has any ideas/info, please post.~

~Thanks guys,
Jeff.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Well, to be sure, the manufacturer's business practices have always been somewhat "other-wordly"; but I doubt it. If so- we can but hope that the Martians steer well clear of Serbia and any antique Soviet radar equipment.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I got a vhs about the F117 and the prototypes of it.. having watched it many times, imo there is nothing alien about it

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well i was just thinking about it and come to think of it, i really don't know of any other country in the world besides the U.S that have stealth technology. this is where i was thinking of the caputred alien spacecraft and possible reverse engineering. not to mention the supposed exchange of technology with alien beings and our government?

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
how is it an alien technology?
it is pyotr ufimtsov technology

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
anyway f117 is useless, it can only be used against iraq type nations, it has 2 bombs and no aa.

a video of the f117 breaks up in an airshow
www.brazd.ru...

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Alright, the Nighthawk is not useless and if you beg to differ you should be slapped $tranger. This plan is one of the main reasons why we won the gulf war and has supported our troops up til' the latest current events in the middle east. It may have no aa capabilites listed, (as far as we know) but one thing is that this plan was NOT made specifically for the middle eastern countries. It is a stealth fighter/bomber that was intentionally contructed as an covert ops. aircraft hence the stealth. ~ and i wasn't personally saying that the aircrafts stealth capabilities came directly with help from alien beings, it's just something i can across on a tv show and decided to share with others that are willing to express their opinions on such. nothing more.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
heh, I'd never seen that clip before.
Anyway, as a born sceptic, there is no indication to believe stealth technology is alien.
The USAF has been testing anti-radar techniques as of the late 50's. (I wasn't sure about this so I googled on "stealth technology 1950" guess what the first hit was...AboveTopsecret.com
).

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
........but like i asked earlier, would you believe that the U.S is the only country in the world with stealth technology? if you believe not, maybe some picture or something to confirm this would be nice.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 04:54 AM
link   
The eurofighter, a joint European fighter program, has stealth capabilities. There was a Brittish stealth program (I forget the name of it). The Russians have studied several stealth technologies, the most interesting was plasma stealth technology: www.air-attack.com...
The Chinese are studying it too: www.bvalphaserver.com...

So the US is no longer the only nation that figgured out ways to absorb radar.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It was the Testbed programme, Zion: ERA technology (they have a site) and easily up to anyone else's standards at the time (c 1993-4).
These matters are political, economic and strategic not technological: particularly economic. Perhaps no one else could see the virtue with the Russians gone and I guess the F-117A lost over Serbia would have sealed the case.
It's hard to imagine any other nation initiating the conflicts in which the US has used stealth, so I fancy it is just a US thing.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Some of the newer stealth stuff like B2 or RAH-66 have radar jamming devices onboard, so there's nothing alien about them either

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Alien tech, I think not. The F-117 is not really that advanced now. A few years ago, maybe. Now there are a few better ways to deflect radar.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
true, but you must also remember the b-2 spirit which absorbs radar and does not deflect like the nighthawk. ~WHERE WOULD SUCH TECHNOLOGICAL IDEAS FOR STEALTH COME UP IN THOSE WAY EARLY YEARS?!~scientists? engineers? humbug!

j/k

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I think you under estimate the human mind.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
for that time era? so what if i do?.......don't be afraid to know the truth. ~don't take it seriously.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I think you guys are just a little mislead... the question isnt whether or not stealth tech is derived from alien technology... the question should be, is there any alien technology period?

The answer appears to be NO.

MagnetoHydrodynamic propulsion has been studied since 1889 by Nikola Tesla, and was further refined in the 1920s by Thomas Townsend Brown. In 1952, Brown caught the interest of the USAF who incorporated his technology in Project Winterhaven, a project involving over 10 aerospace manufacturers to develope and build an MHD drive vehicle for military use with a speed in excess of Mach 3.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ive heard rumors before that many of our fighter jets use alien metals in them. Really its not as far out as one might think, especially when you read about the philadelphia expirement and the mordauk project.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I personally don't believe its alien technology.

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Alien Technology in the F-117? Absolutly Not! but the Damn thing sure dose look kinnda alien though. From what I've read the F-117 is a very basic lite strike aircraft. If you want a stealth that has technology that seem out of this world try the B-2, and I don't even think that one is alien.

Tim

top topics

<<   2 >>

join