It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexy Beach 2 Must Die

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Okay, I thought I was dling Rome:Total War DVD

I unzip it.

it's sexy beach 2

what is sexy beach 2?

a freaking hentai game!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome graphic engine
STUPID STUPID WASTE OF MY LIFE GAME!

[edit on 15-5-2005 by dbates]

[edit on 15-5-2005 by RANT]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
First base
At first your dates involve such fascinating activities as watching the girl read a book, watching the girl sit at a table, or the ever popular watching the girl sleep.

Sexy Beach 2 - new story 1The happier you make your virtual girlfriend, the more swimsuits you unlock. Swimsuit choice is key. You want to make sure you pick one that will look good strewn on the floor while you get your cartoon groove on. Again, due to the language barrier, we weren't exactly sure how to go about this, but we managed to unlock a few fun suits, from the ever-popular "Daisy Dukes and suspenders" to the classic "Band-Aids and dental floss" look.

Second base
As you get to know your conquest-to-be, the dates get a little more interactive. After a few days of stalking, er, watching her, you get to "touch" her by giving her backrubs and affectionate thigh massages. Eventually your girl takes you to her favorite hideaway on the island and engages in activities that are in no way suggestive. Like slowly eating a Popsicle. Or straddling a large tree branch while banana-shaped boats float in the background. Don't read too much into it.

Skip third
Once you've sat through enough animated thigh massaging, Popsicle sucking, and tree humping to confuse even the most healthy libido, you're finally rewarded with a romantic night of, well, let's just say you can't find this kind of gameplay in America. For games this twisted you have to go straight to Japan or hell, whichever is nearer.

But "Sexy Beach 2" is not just about a pathetic virtual substitute for real human interaction. Oh, wait, it is all about a pathetic virtual substitute for real human interaction. Whatever the case, it makes us feel a little funny.

www.g4tv.com...

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I want 1.25 gb of my life back!!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Billy Bob: Hey dere Billy Joe, whats say yoos and me up-lode dat dere naughty game you daddy plays and re-names it sumthin else?

Billy Joe: why dat, Billy Bob?

Billy Bob: Cuz we's cans get back at dat dem dere fancy smarty guys with dere cum-pooters and stuff.

Billy Joe: Sounds good Billy Bob, lets me get onlines with the americans online and do dis!

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
wow that game must have SUCKED SOOOOO HARD

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Where do I d/l it? Looks like a great game!

I am serious, seems alot better then Playboy Mansion on Xbox.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
James, just do

Emule : Sexy Beach 2

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Emule? Is that like Limewire, or Google?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
it's the like pimp daddy maczor of limewires

google: emule

it's like the ring that rules them all :p

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE:

The Romans are now speaking english like they did IRL thank you that is all

top topics

join