It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction and increase in intelligence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'v taken a picture of the scar I have. It on my right lower forearm next to the wrist. I might take another picture again when i have someone who can hold the camera for me. Don't know if i can upload it or what.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
antiriad

My alien contacts tell me that you are a twelve year old computer nerd----or possibly just a nerd. They also said you may not be twelve earth years---but that's the level of your intellect. If you are younger, well then take that as a complement.

Actually my alien friends didn't tell me that----I use my inferior human brain and was able deduce it all by myself when you first posted. The mods must have been entertained since they let the thread continue.

Heck, you got a good laugh at the UFO nuts------that’s not bad for a twelve year old nerd.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
antiriad

My alien contacts tell me that you are a twelve year old computer nerd----or possibly just a nerd. They also said you may not be twelve earth years---but that's the level of your intellect. If you are younger, well then take that as a complement.

Actually my alien friends didn't tell me that----I use my inferior human brain and was able deduce it all by myself when you first posted. The mods must have been entertained since they let the thread continue.

Heck, you got a good laugh at the UFO nuts------that’s not bad for a twelve year old nerd.

You clearly have never been abducted...

May I also draw your attention to:

"ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette

General Hints and Tips

Be nice. We're all here to better understand the various obvious and hidden influences on our often stressful world. Some members will have been researching these topics longer than others. Calling such beginning members "n-0-0-b", "n-e-w-b-i-e", or other derogatory names just because they're beginning their journey to enlightenment is generally frowned upon. (I'm so much against this vile practice I've applied a censor for the words, n-0-0-b = n00b)"

[edit on 15/5/2005 by antiriad]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

fear not antigov, I have awoken and these rapscallions will no longer have me as their unwitting slave if they be not good

Rapscallions???..... Who talks like that?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by antiriad

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I have a question for you antiriad, since you said it could be any qustion here it is.

Where are all the parts of Albert Einsteins brain located and who owns them ?

You said anything.

No problem - excellent question...

Answer: Einstein's (spelling suggestion) brain historically was found to be in his head and, although it is merely my opinion, I would hazard a guess that he may also have been the sole owner for the duration of his astounding life. However, following his death, his brain was preserved in a jar by Dr. Thomas Stoltz Harvey, the pathologist who performed the autopsy on him. Harvey found nothing unusual with his brain, but in 1999 further analysis by a team at McMaster University revealed that his parietal operculum region was missing, and to compensate his inferior parietal lobe was 15% wider than normal. The inferior pariental region is thought to be responsible for mathematical thought, visuospatial cognition and imagery of movement. But 'they' really need to speak to me about this first...

From what i gather, the brain is still kept in the forth drawer down in a filing cabinet somewhere at the MsMaster University, labelled "Pickled Gherkins" - however a more specific location I cannot further disclose.

well thats a start, but actually there are pieces around the world. I saw a cbc documentary on the subject and it showed the man who kept the brain for some time actually gave away some of it. I think one piece was to a man from japan but i could be wrong. oh well.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
antiriad

I have no problem with someone disagreeing with another, but why do you have to be suck a prick about it? This is exactly the type of response that the Mods warn against.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Why then, very impressive antiriad, but not as good as me lol

Well if you got philosophy down, what do you plan on doing next?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Unfortunately, your 'earth' tongue is the incorrect medium in which to communicate the answer to your question which involves the convoluted use of 'ultrasonics' in your language. Along with conveyance forwards and backwards along the confines of this universes *space-time* lineage, another popular question I have been asked is why exactly life exists at all. I would rather engage on a far more 'local' level with you and be asked merely why toast always lands butter side down...

a simple "I don't know" would have sufficed...

How about these...

Nancy has six prs. of blue gloves and six prs. of red gloves in her dresser. In total darkness, how many gloves must she take from the dresser to be sure she gets a pair that match?

Why can't one take a picture of a Hindu woman with a hair curlers?

What is the biggest possible number one can write using only two digits, just two digits, nothing else? (no symbols, etc.)

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm glad I'm home sick today.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ooh, question time...here's mine...

A missionary is traveling thru the jungle and is captured by a tribe of headhunters. He is told that he is going to be killed, but he has a choice in how he dies. If he tells them a true statement, they boil him in water. If he tells a false statement, they burn him at the stake. The missionary tells them something gets him out of both and is told he is free to go. What does he tell them?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Ooh, question time...here's mine...

A missionary is traveling thru the jungle and is captured by a tribe of headhunters. He is told that he is going to be killed, but he has a choice in how he dies. If he tells them a true statement, they boil him in water. If he tells a false statement, they burn him at the stake. The missionary tells them something gets him out of both and is told he is free to go. What does he tell them?

Hey even if he doesn't answer this one, you've got to promise to tell us the answer. I really want to know

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
will do...I'll give him some time though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join