It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Zarqawi seriously wounded?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
As the french partisanen did, collaborators will be executed.

Indeed. Like I said, criminal thugs.

But you also don't know, that alot of the so called collaborators who are "working" with the occupation, are actually spies and infiltrators working with the resistance!

Thats a fairly well known fact no? Hence the police squads that fire upon their comrades in the heat of battle.

I had the pleasure of speaking to one of them.

You keep saying you are in relatively constant contact with them. Do the ones you talk to, as you, beleive that the Illuminati are behind this?

Don't worry, they are always protected by the resistance as all the innocent are.

Tyrants always think that they are innocent, and that they are doing justice when they kill their own people. Their works reveal them tho.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
It takes multiple people to hijack a thread.

You seem to be complimenting Syrian Sister perfectly Nygdan.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If you kill one of them, you are saving countless innocent lives.

"As the french partisanen did, collaborators will be executed."
"Indeed. Like I said, criminal thugs. "

If you are calling the french partisans against the nazi occupation criminal thugs, i think you have just insulted, a very large part of this world.

Anyway, please, stick to the subject, i'm not going to answer your next post if your just going to attack me, because your off topic.

Your supposed to be a moderator, and i have to tell you that? And i get accused of derailing threads, by non other than John, who he himself attacked in off topic on many occasions.

If you have any questions for me at all, at any time, that are not on this topic, send me a U2U, i would be more than happy to answer you. I will send you a U2U answering your remaining questions.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Here´s another ATS-thread with other sources claiming he was wounded (posted about 2 hours ago) :

ATS: Al Zarqawi wounded everyone pray for his recovery

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Another one?

What is he, and indistructable machine that is always getting wounded but never dies, and even regrows his own leg?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Another one?

What is he, and indistructable machine that is always getting wounded but never dies, and even regrows his own leg?

But...but... even "Al Qaeda" now says that Santa... erh... I mean Zarqawi is wounded and then it must be true... Not? [/Sarqasm]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Thanks, for that.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
VIVA LA MEXICO !!!

HOOOORAAAA !!!!

WHOS NEXT ?

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I doubt very much the US would claim there favourite invention is dead. How many times has it been claimed he has died, only for him to rise again?

Already they made their puppets say "he's healthy and well". Go read the thread.

Pitty though, i was hoping for a new phantom, this one's getting old.

[edit on 28-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Aawwhhh....if they claim death now and need him back later, there will suddenly appear a "twin brother", or a look-a-like cousin. Don't worry.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   

TimesOnline: Wounded terror chief flees Iraq for emergency surgery

May 29, 2005

IRAQ’S most wanted terrorist has fled the country for emergency surgery after an American airstrike left him with shrapnel lodged in his chest, according to a senior insurgent commander in close contact with his group.

He has suffered from bouts of high fever since being wounded by a missile that struck his convoy three weeks ago as he fled an American offensive near the town of al-Qaim in northwestern Iraq, the commander said.

His condition late last week was described as stable, but supporters were said to be preparing to move him to another “non-Arab” country for an operation to remove the shrapnel.

“Shrapnel went in between the right shoulder and his chest, ripped it open and is still stuck in there,” said the commander.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join