It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY will be destroyed by a nuke

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle
LOL Jedi powers! No seriously, it was a summer dream I know it. It was a disaster, don't know if it was a nuke however. This dream has happend before to me. The last one was a disaster. The sky was brown, coloumb of smoke rose.

Actually I wasnt to sure if it was a nuke either. I just saw a straight line of smoke going upwards in the sky. I do know it was a disaster. I was running around helping ppl. Like pulling them out from under debris.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Oh it's getting close to June 6 (could be 8) and I haven't had a reoccuring dream. Might be a writeoff. Just give it a week or two, something is bound to happen.

Funny how you helped people out in your dream, I just drove around aimlessly and ended up in the basement of someones cottage after ripping it down the highway. I stayed there wondering if another "one" was going to happen. Most of the dream was of me down in there waiting this thing out with some guy I never saw before. Think his name was Massimo or something, I don't know or met anyone of that name. That's were a discovered the date, he told me.

It was one of those dreams that you have complete control of and didn't wake up when something happened.

[edit on 6/4/2005 by GoldEagle]

<< 1   >>

join