It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

My trip to Groom Lake. And a possible sighting of the "Fastmover".

page: 3
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
IFF could be a possiblilty. Anything could.

Phantom, the original audio is on digital tape. Recorded on a DAT machine. We broke it down into parts on Pro Tools. Its being cleaned, we've been working on this recording for 3 weeks! It'll be on the web soon.




posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
yes there is an IFF, but I am pretty sure the stealth a/c have another system that is similar but not the same. Its for strictly Stealth type aircraft.

I will try and find some info on it.



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by White Widow
IFF could be a possiblilty. Anything could.

Phantom, the original audio is on digital tape. Recorded on a DAT machine. We broke it down into parts on Pro Tools. Its being cleaned, we've been working on this recording for 3 weeks! It'll be on the web soon.

well then how do i know you and your buddies arent using this time to make a tape of four random guys pretending to be pilots? i believe you but i mean maybe some proof should be provided for the people that dont.



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Phantom, this is MY work, MY research. I'm not going to put this on the net until I patent or copyright my findings. Who knows what this craft was. I took the time to go out in the field and do this, I'm not going to send it out so others can take credit for it.


[edit on 16-5-2005 by White Widow]



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
you cant copyright a recording made of a top secret goverment aircraft at a top secret base but i can see that you dont want it stolen



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Thanks for your understanding. You've been informative.

Thanks Phantom,
White Widow.

If you got the time, tag along. We're going to Michaels AFF / Dugway Proving Grounds in August. Utah here I come!!!



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by White Widow
Thanks for your understanding. You've been informative.

Thanks Phantom,
White Widow.

If you got the time, tag along. We're going to Michaels AFF / Dugway Proving Grounds in August. Utah here I come!!!

i wasnt trying to be a butthole or anything. actually if you wouldnt mind i would like to come down to dugway with you considering i know the area to some extent. and im experienced in travelling through deserts. i guess wed need to work it out but id like to come.



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Excellent, can you live off of nutri-grain bars, bread and cigerettes for 3 nights? lol.
We'll talk.

Here's our email address - thecorealliance@lycos.com



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by White Widow
Excellent, can you live off of nutri-grain bars, bread and cigerettes for 3 nights? lol.
We'll talk.

Here's our email address - thecorealliance@lycos.com


sweet, shouldnt be hard i live off that a lot except i dont do cigarettes, im in good shape. But you can walk right up to the main gate at Dugway and not even see a single thing. because ive done it . I think its abandoned. But if you look at ngiht you see some UFO's but i mean as in lights in the sky, they come from smaller facilities in the area though not from dugway itself.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by phantompatriot]



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I have read articles that say Dugway is alive at night. If not, even better. The main gate itsn't where we plan on going.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by White Widow]



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ive read the same, but it is very derelict looking but there are very many facilities nearby.



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Dugway is the destination for this trip, but could you name some of those other facilities? We could always extend our stay. Big Brother keeps too many secrets from Little Brother, its time to reunite the family.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by White Widow]



posted on May, 17 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by White Widow
Dugway is the destination for this trip, but could you name some of those other facilities? We could always extend our stay. Big Brother keeps too many secrets from Little Brother, its time to reunite the family.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by White Widow]

They dont really have known names, I think one is like salt flat proving ground or something.



posted on May, 17 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If the aircraft you saw was moving at high speeds, and was outrunning f-15's, which are Mach 2+ aircraft, I highly doubt that it was the SHARC, being that its TOP speed is subsonic.



posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben94gt
If the aircraft you saw was moving at high speeds, and was outrunning f-15's, which are Mach 2+ aircraft, I highly doubt that it was the SHARC, being that its TOP speed is subsonic.

thats what i was saying



posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I have read that the SHARC can surpass MACH 5+. Pretty sure.

I read it on www.dreamlandresort.com



posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hey guys.

Today we cleaned a section of audio that was silent for about 30 seconds. Didn't make sence, just before it went silent, one of the Theta's said "Go ahead." Then it went silent. After the brief moment Jacob 1 was the first to say anything, "Ok its good."

Paul and I locked picture to audio and all that was going on in those 30 seconds was Jacob 1 and the Thetas flying at the same pace.

Any ideas?

We think something to do with Jacob 1's stealth, or mechanical. Maybe he had a malfunction.



posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Possibly he thought his instruments were giving him a faulty IAS, so he formed up with the F-15s to verify that his instruments were giving him a correct reading, and/or he recalibrated to what the F-15s were maintaining.

Just a thought.



posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by White Widow
I have read that the SHARC can surpass MACH 5+.


Nope, the site says that there is no tactical advantage in high Mach numbers. It specifically says the SHARC is subsonic like the F-117 and B-2A. The high Mach numbers are mentioned as in "Mach 8 is useless unless you're running away".

Other than that, great stuff!



posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Para, that's a good observation. It is possible. Thanks.

Eagle thanks for clearing that up, my bad.




top topics



 
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join