It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something weird happend to me today, very weird!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
this is rediculous, he couldnt have know anything about area 51 because nessie owns th base and my uncle (chubbacca) is security and nobodys allowed in the building besides the majic bannana peels, i know this because santa told me and he even had the easter bunny to support his proof.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
You people are retarded! He was wearing a dark green jump suit like you've seen Air Force people wear! But he said he works for the Navy and the suits look the same which IS true. He had those Navy things patched all over him like when you're high ranking. I'm not going to defend myself anymore. This happened and none of you were there.

The military services utilize a flight jumpsuit that is green. Is this what you mean?

Also, I would like to offer that maybe he gets this alot, depending on where exactly you are. In Vegas? Maybe he gets alot of people that approach him and ask him questions. He could very well be assigned to Area 51, but lets imagine for a moment this:

What if he is a military offical assigned to some kind of flight operations, be a pilot, plane maintenance, or whatnot? Lets imagine that he always has these people asking him about Area 51 because he is in this area. Maybe he gets a little sick and tired of the stupidity of the question. He just finds it amusing to come up with a good story to satisfy people that ask him questions.

Im not saying that your question was stupid, just thinking of what this individual might have thought about it.

[edit on 05/5/15 by WissNX01]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
All i have to say is

M6D

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
isnt area 51 a US air force base?

and i know it sounds mean, but hey, if i was a navy flier sometimes id have a small joke with people and tell them a bit of crap

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
A51 is not a air base its just a research facility WITH COOOOOL STUFFS MAN

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
You should have asked that would there be a full disclosure.Everyone knows about Area 51 so that guy could be a fake.Imo you shoud have gone deeper and asked questions like about NWO,dulce base etc.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by M6D
isnt area 51 a US air force base?

and i know it sounds mean, but hey, if i was a navy flier sometimes id have a small joke with people and tell them a bit of crap

Military bases have representatives from other services all the time. Alot of bases have reserve units from other services attached, so its not unusual for a Marine to be on a Air Force base or a Army soldier to be on a Navy base.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
You should have asked that would there be a full disclosure.Everyone knows about Area 51 so that guy could be a fake.Imo you shoud have gone deeper and asked questions like about NWO,dulce base etc.

Besides, how can the military utilize anything that suppose to be secret when its is the reverse? Area 51 is a fabrication by the government to deflect from thier real research bases.

M6D

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
well...it is pretty obvious

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yeah its true that military work at bases other then their own. I used to work for a joint forces command. I also did some interesting stuff with norad for about 5 months after sept 11. We were completely mobile so if we needed to pack up and go to another location we could. I can't really go into the specifics because they involved national security during that time ..but man it was a blast!! What little i can go into is the tracking system. We could scramble fighters en route to a threat. Now i work with boring intelligence.

-Aza

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Who walks up to some random military guy in a grocery store and asks them about Area 51? First of all i can assure you that its a fact no alien technology exists at ARea 51. Underground labs are highly probable though. Of course the NTS is huge so its possible alien technology is at somewhere else in the NTS. or maybe its at dulce.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Edit: insult.

[edit on 15-5-2005 by intrepid]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
He was joking around with you man, if you took part socially in life a little more, you'd realize it's just a joke.

If some guy came up to you and asked about aliens because you were in the navy, 99% of all people in the world would tell them "Of course." just to screw with the guy's mind.

Your the guy people refer to when they say "Some people belive anything.".

Wow, sorry that was a little harsh.

But, I can never know for sure, mabye your leaving out some other stuff. :@@

Anyways, sorry.
I'm going to make a proper first post now.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I for one, belive you aswell.

And, like someone said, it's not like he released any über top secret information.

I haven't been here very long compared to most people, but from what I know Meshuggah1234 seems like a reasonable(therefore I choose to belive credible) person.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I think it is clear that this 'navy guy' was just humoring you and wanted to see your reaction. Its obvious you bought into a load of bull# he was feeding you.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
meshuggah1324 I believe you, you usually post credible stuff and nothing that is too much out there, I find it very interesting he is with the USN, the US Navy Inteligence is claimed to have jurisdiction on alien technology and such, and he revealed nothing too secret to be mentioned, sensitive information at most to a person that's not likely to be believed (as demonstrated on this board).

I am sure there are Extra-Terrestials out there on our planet, I believe most of what was said on the disclosure project press conference (or what ever it was called, y'know, the video!).

I hope you get another opertunity to ask question, if I meat someone like that i'd probably do the same, you inspired me

And btw, the earpiece might be a hearing aid of some sort perhaps? a veteran who had some hearing damage? well I can't be sure on that one though.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
People with security clearances do not (or are not supposed to) discuss anything about their clearances. There is no point in such discussion.

A concerned citizen might be inclined to report what "appears to be" inappropriate disclosure, to the county sheriff (or other law enforcement).

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
He wasn't joking. You weren't there.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I can blow smoke up anyones skirt and still look serious as a heart attack. No one with any kind of clearance is going to risk a bunk with Bubba in Ft. Levenworth just to disclose information.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
He said his TS clearance was nothing compaired to what you need to work at Area 51. The guy was real, and I'm not making this up. I would never do such a thing. He had all kinds of Navy stuff on his green jump suit and had an ear peice with a white wire going into his jump suit. After I mentioned alien technology he kinda just walked away from me. I also mentioned Richard Doty and he said he knows about him. Believe what you want, but this was great and now we can lay to rest the question about undergroud laboratories at Area 51 because they do exist.

I find it hard to lay to rest several years of research, whitewash, and cover-up, just because of what one guy with an illeged TS clearance said. Why would you go up to him anyone and right off the bat, ask him that? dont you think that he might just entertain your curiosity?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join