It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something weird happend to me today, very weird!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I realize this. I just thought I'd share what happened with you all. Now I know how frustrating it is to know something and have no one believe you. It's tuff to get the truth out about this stuff. Now I understand......

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
just another thing, this person walks by and you just out of nowhere ask him about area 51?

forgive me for being skeptical but if you post an account on here people are probably going to ask questions instead of just soaking it up and agreeing to every statement.

i dont doubt you.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hey man dont get me wrong im not trying to Dis-credit your story...but I honestly finding this hard to belive but if I so happend to see someone that was obviously high military personal with the proof of ranking on his military uniform and was looking at me if as I was standing out to him then ya I would of came up to the guy and asked some outragous questions too but only because this guy seems so out of the norm....

P.S to the Moderator
sorry if i was being harsh with the swearing mod

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
For the last time......I said "Sir, are you in the Air Force?" He replies "NO, I'm in the Navy, the uniforms just look the same." Then I asked him about Area 51. He then said his top secret clearance is nothing compaired to what you need to work at Area 51 and mentioned the underground laboratories ect. Make sense now? It was 8am in the morning and no one else was in the dairy section besides me, this Navy guy, and my helper way down the other side. What's so hard to believe?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
meshuggah1324,

I do not know why people have given you such a hard time about this, I can think of a dozen similar quotes from similar people just off the top of my head.

I can feel the impact this has had on you, it just puts a reality on things that nothing else can when someone tells you something directly. It is just human nature that sometimes makes us do things we should not. There are plenty of people both in the military and intelligence communities who do not agree with the policy of secrecy and who do let little bits out now and then.

Do not take this as an insult, but you are a random person (without a recording device I, and he, assumed
) so when you think about it, it is a pretty safe thing to do. Look at the reaction you got here, and most of us already believe the facts you reported! So that means if you took your story to a newspaper there is almost a 100% certainty that nothing would come of it.

There is a valid question of lies, but you are in the best position to judge that. There is a 1000% difference between judgement based on simple facts and the reality, which you pointed out, of looking them in the eye.

You lost your cool, just a bit, a few posts back, don't. Try to look at it this way, you said something important and you know that because of the reaction you got.

Ride with this, Welcome to the club of people who do not just Believe that there is something out there, we Know.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 14-5-2005 by Alexander Tau]

jra

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So how would he know about the underground stuff? He said he doesn't have the TS clearance that one needs to work there. Doesn't that contradict itself?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I dont doubt your story....

But its not like he's leaked any Top Secret information. All he said was there is a secret lab under Area 51 and there is technology that would shock everyone on the outside. So what?

I dont think you need a guy in a green suit with a wire in his ear to tell you this. Its a military base! What else do you think they are doing there? OF course there are labs underground and advanced technology. As for whats going on in the labs, thats a different question, but he hasnt mentioned that at all so either way its kinda useless to know what he told you.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Folks, if you notice "zeta reticuli" byline in the meshuggah1324, you should know this thread screams, "Tin-foil hats required!".

www.zetatalk.com...

[edit on 5/14/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
So how would he know about the underground stuff? He said he doesn't have the TS clearance that one needs to work there. Doesn't that contradict itself?

Yes, I must agree. I'm not trying to say that your story isn't true, but if he has nowhere near the clearance to get to the base, then why or how should he know this stuff about it. Either he was agreeing because he felt like it, or that's his personal opinion about the place, and can't serve as a factual statement. Just my thought.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I dont doubt this happened, or he was real navy, dont even doubt what u claim he said. However from what i can make out i doubt hes been near area 51 never mind inside it, so basically hes recirculating rumours hes heard among his work buddies imo.

That or hes a mentalist

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I don't think anyone doubts "something weird" happened that probably most closely resembles post #1 from meshuggah1324.

That being, a conversation with a total stranger in a unitard of undetermined origin about space aliens.

Post #2 then we learn more about his stated top secret clearance because he has Navy stuff all over his uniform.

Post #3 we learn he wasn't BS'ing because this conversation with a total stranger was "man to man" and meshuggah1324 would know the difference.

Post #4 our retardation is confirmed as is the greenness and Air Force quality of the stranger's jumpsuit along with the "Navy thing" patches.

Post #5 then we have the first appearance of outside validation via a previously unmentioned coworker that knows the son of the guy we now know to be from the Navy.

Post #6 begins specific "quotations" attributed to the man in green.

Post #7 we learn little new from meshuggah1324 except "Ufology is my life."

Post #8 is yet another angry emotion.

Post #9 begins with another "for the last time" and more "quotes" attributed to the man in green.

And here we are. "Why won't anyone believe me!!!!"

This is neither ridicule on my part or adoration for sloppy bull#. Just summarizing and reporting the facts without embellishment.

(There's a eureka moment hidden in there, wait for it....)

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I agree with RANT. I don't mean to ridicule you, but your story VERY HIGHLY unlikely, and it's not the fact that it happened, it's the fact of what he's telling you. Don't be too easily fooled by the words of a stranger. I think that's a quote isn't it? If not, now it is.

"Don't be too easily fooled by the words of a stranger."

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Look, I'm being honest. My co-worker did say that he went to school with the guys son in 7th grade. He first told me that he was in the Navy and had a TS clearance. He mentioned his TS after saying that to work at Area 51 you need an even higher clearance than that. The reason I'm getting a little mad is because it's like anyone else who comes forward with a true story, very few people believe them so it's pushed aside. If I see this guy again I'll ask some more questions. I didn't want to bother the guy while he was shopping too much and drill him with too many questions for 10 minutes. It was bad enough that I thought about asking him about alien technology after he left me in the dairy dept and went looking for him and found him in the frozen food section and asked him if he knew about Richard Doty and alien technology. Too hard to believe? Sorry, it happened.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
He didn't say ANYTHING about aliens or alien technology.

People here read that into his answers.

It's quite possible it's all human engineering, and we don't exactly know what that technology is.

Suppose it's illegal chemical or biological weapons? That would certainly upset society.

Or extremely stealthy recon helicopters or other craft which may be being used domestically?

Or what about very small nuclear weapons (note it's at the Nevada test site!) which were not approved officially by the government?

I don't know if anti-gravity would upset society---rather society would think it's pretty darn cool.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It is human nature to be skeptical.

People will always doubt when there is a lack of real evidence. The nature of the skeptic shines through at times via the site motto Deny Ignorance

Don't take what people say here personal.. or be frustrated by their questions and doubts.. For that is usually how the truth is discovered, or not.

Gazz

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I wonder would the clearance the person needs to access Area 51 be TS/SCI/HCS/GAMMA? If thats the case I know plenty of people with that clearance. What i find really compelling is the JASON Studies on miniturization of nuclear reactors for interplanetary travel. Great stuff there. Who says every now and then DARPA and JASON don't get together and put out some good stuff

-Aza

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
What’s so hard to believe? It probably happened the way he said. I have read several posts from meshuggah1324, and know he would do this. The Navy guy was probably humoring him, without reveling too much. If Mesh was making it up, he would have gone beyond what the Navy guy has admitted to.

Thanks for sharing Mesh, although the info tell us more than we already know, still it was very cool. You’ll make a fine investigator one day. Just don't be so defensive, take the skepticism as constructive criticism.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
OK I believe everything you said, but you said to begin with the guy was looking at you, do you think you could have been the victim of a cruel joke? If you have been vocal about your beliefs it very well could have been someone knowing you would ask and had a friend who had the clothes, you would be surprised what you can buy at a surplus store that sells gov. goods. Anyway it sounds like since this guy looked at you kind of funny anyways he might have just been waiting for you to notice him. I know it sounds like an elaborate joke to pull but I know two guys who went to an old mans store and the old man played a musical instrument and sang all the time, they pretended they were from Nashville and owned a studio and came back a couple of weeks later and recorded him on a tape player then a couple of weeks later went back with a contract they had typed up, to them it was so funny, the poor guy was sitting around waiting for the tickets to Nashville and telling anyone who came by he was going to be recorded and be a big star. There are some cruel people out there and they will often target people who believe in UFO's and the things we guys discuss on here. There is acceptance here of everyones beliefs but in the real world they just consider us folks who believe in ufo's, a little bit crazy which is what I found out what my neighbor next door called me after I gave her an account of seeing a ufo. Also something you might want to think about anyone with any security clearance would never tell a stranger anything, they just would not do it.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
And all this happened at a grocery store?

Since when do navy troops carry ear pieces? I find it weird that you went up to him and straight up asked him about alien technology and he answered you. Even if he looked at you in the eyes, he could have been jerking you around. Think about it, you're a navy troop in a grocery store and some stock boy comes up to you asking about alien technology, I'd play along and say it all exists.

[edit on 14-5-2005 by White Widow]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well, I've had some weird experiences attributed to my empathic nature. I also have had what I think may have been a sighting of a certain celebrity who shall remain nameless, but then again my brain could be playing tricks on me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join