It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E3 - What is everyone looking forward to

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
By now I'm sure everyone here has seen Xbox360, looks awesome. I'm hoping Microsoft still has some cards for the actual show, perhaps some surprise games, but it seems they've released everything about the console. I'm a bit disappointed that it does not have backwards compatibility, but hopefully the offering they do come up with will make up for that.

Sony seems like it is going to have a less than stellar show this year. From what I've heard they aren't going to release much info about the PS3, and they're going to concentrate more on the PSP, but we'll see, hopefully I'm wrong.

Nintendo is really interesting me. We finally get to see some more info on the new Zelda, which is really exciting. I'm sure they'll have some surprise games for the GC as well, hopefully a new Earthbound ;_; (one can dream, right?) Their new console, the Revolution, seems interesting so far too. There's been info released that Nintendo is going for a really sleek looking console this time around, which is good. We'll also get to hear some info about Nintendo's online plan for the DS and the Revolution. This week is an all around exciting time to be a gamer.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'll read about the systems when they come out, I just more info on dbz budokai 4,the mega man x collection and the new gundam game.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This is what it's like to be at E3 and hear all the nerds argue about xbox360 vs PS3 (taken fromSomething Awful)

ENJOY!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
"Xbox 360 officially will be backward compatible with the prior system's top-selling games. Microsoft will pick and choose only the most popular Xbox titles from its huge backlist of games and will most likely use emulator software for those limited titles." - Microsoft's Vice President Peter Moore

GAY... Why the hell even bother.

Also, the PS3 looks awesome, except for the controller, which looks like absolute #.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
"Well well well if it isnt demaries the diehard ps2 fanboi i've ready many a forum post from. Well it looks like theres a lil bit of egg on your face with the xbox360 announcement given that it's going to be the most pufect video game console of all tiam, i will have a ball with this and jeff allyard is mah hewo and it looks like you should get out a fishing pole because playstation 3 is DEAD IN THE WATER AHH HA AHHH AHA YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!"

"uhh actually i have inside information regarding the ps2 aragong and it appears this is going to have vr capabilites myself and my fewll guild members are very excited about exploring the realms of kunark VIA our television 360 hidef uh unlike i wont be able to do with the xbox and its pathetic optional hard drive uh maybe you should go back to your forums and reload on your xbox live subscriptions it shouldnt cost you more than 750 dollars A year ahh HAAA AHHHHH AHA BURN BURN MEGA MAN AND BLUE BOMBER IS THE BEST!"

all i can say is

LEEEERRROOOOYYY JEEEENKKKINNS!!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I have no interest in E3 whatsoever. I wrote reviews for a website quite a while back...and the three years I was there they asked me 3 times to go to that festival of nerdiness, and I turned it down. The PC section Admin went instead.

From what she told me, the place smells like Butt sweat and putrid underarm odor.

Why can't nerds afford Deodorant? Or soap? Can someone tell me this?

Help me Leroy Jenkins, you are my only hope.

new topics

top topics

join