It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trojan Horse Project-Time Travel Perfected in 1973

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
The "strangers at the tomb" were probably time travelers of some kind and the fragmentary Gospel of Peter even describes what they looked like when then shifted back to their original spacetime point:

"[35] But in the night in which the Lord's day dawned, when the soldiers were safeguarding it two by two in every watch, there was a loud voice in heaven; [36] and they saw that the heavens were opened and that two males who had much radiance had come down from there and come near the sepulcher. [37] But that stone which had been thrust against the door, having rolled by itself, went a distance off the side; and the sepulcher opened, and both the young men entered. [38] And so those soldiers, having seen, awakened the centurion and the elders (for they too were present, safeguarding). [39] And while they were relating what they had seen, again they see three males who have come out from they sepulcher, with the two supporting the other one, and a cross following them, [40] and the head of the two reaching unto heaven, but that of the one being led out by a hand by them going beyond the heavens."

But there's something I don't quite get here: if these two people who got inside the sepulcher were the USA soldiers who had time-travelled back in time from 1973 to the last fews weeks of Jesus' existance then how come there was already an account of that in the Gospel of Peter, prior to the time-travelling experiment?
edit on 18-11-2014 by Beyond1Reality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
oh my god, here come all the "thy lord" comments smh get real

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Good night

What's really relevant in the story of Benitez is the word of Jesus.

If there is such a fantastic machine that good! At some point we will know!

Swivel exist? Theoretical physicists at one time were dangerously tailgated "with this particle.

Want a book denser than these? Read Lucifer's rebellion-which seems strongly based in the book of Urãntia. ...

I have no doubt that the imagination of the author "fly high" but imagine that "built" the words of the father as described here in the books is to ignore the fact that you, I and we are all children of God, even if it is one big # our lives!!!

Yet it is a fact that we know WILL NEVER compare the truths from the Father, described in the books.

Required reading for all who yearn for Truth and Justice.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vitchilo
Jesus never existed, almost everything in the bible is bullsh**.

jesus of nazareth is mention by roman scholar Tacitus as being crucified by pontius pilate. that doesn't make him the son of god, but it means he existed

I am an athiest, but facts is facts

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulVisions

That is really a connundrum, because we will most likely invent/achieve time travel in the distant future, and if that is so, we would be visiting here... which makes time travel possible, but only for those that come back to this time. There is the added conundrum of whether something can stay/remain ... or if something can be removed or taken back.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ek not believe this true. I worked for substraight systems, devoloper of time viewing and other technology. They did not function then.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

.... Actually that part of Tacitus is a known forgery.

So no...

Facts is not facts.

Matter of FACT: Everything Tacitus said about jesus is a forgery, someone wrote it in much later.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vitchilo

What makes you think so?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vitchilo

The shroud of Turin proved otherwise . It was studied by 70 nada scientists in Los Alamos NM & determined that it would take the equivalent of a nuclear explosion to imprint the Light burst patterns .......so
😐⚡✨💫🌈

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join