It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trojan Horse Project-Time Travel Perfected in 1973

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
In 1973, in Jerusalem, the heart of Isreal, the U.S.A conducted a Top Secret operation "Operation Trojan Horse".
After years of meticulos planing, two piots of the airforce were sent back 2000 years in time. Thet were sent to observe the las 2 weeks of the life of Jesus of Nazareth..
The information was left to Spanish investigator J J Benitez by the only one of the two pilots to survive in the form of a diary in 1977.

The craft called "the cradle" was initially invented by several of the scientists that had worked on the "Manhattan project" in the forties.

The CIA had recieved from "somebody within the iron curtain" a series of documents that bruskly gave a 180 degree turn to quantum physics, these documents were then passed to the airforce.
The "essential element" to the propulsion system was the discovery of an, until then, unknown element in the cosmos.The discovery of this element would result to be, then and in the future, the corner stone of a better understanding of the cosmos.
Named "swivel" the element had the the capability to change the position and the orientacion of its hipothetical centre..changing itself into a new "swivel".
The former thought that the universe is made of simply "points" "straights" and "flats" was destroyed by the discovery of the "swivel".
The thought that the universe was composed of atoms, making solar systems, planets, magnetic fields, gravity fields etc was given a new dimension with the discovery of the element.
The universe is actually composed of factured angles and chains and chains of "swivels".
In 1960 by means which the author cant disclose, a team of scientists working on a "swivel" made, what the author terms "one of the greatest discoverys in the history of humanid". The minute "swivel" dissapeared from infront of the team while all the while its presence was detected by the equipment used during the experiment.

All the equipment was smuggled into Isreal in the crates of ground to air missiles..part of a secret deal with isreal.
The eyes of the world was on Isreal and its problems with its neighbours. But on the very day that the operation was conducted to draw the eyes of the world away...the USA military in a signed its peace agreemnet with Vietnam.

Has anyone heard or knows anything more of this experiment...id love to know..The guy is still on the run from the FBI..and the pilot died shportly after giving him the papers..

[edit on 14-5-2005 by andy1972]

[edit on 14-5-2005 by andy1972]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Jesus never existed, almost everything in the bible is bullsh**.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Ok if the Americans have discovered time travel , how come they don't make things better for the Us, another unbelievable post.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
ahhh, sorry to hurt your feelings, but this is all based on a book... a book called el caballo de troja of mr benitez and this book is in spanish, i got a very good colombian friend and i he told me that there were 4 or even 5 books in the same series, i, myself have bought the second book (but too lazy to read it...
)
All the books in the series are based on the same principle: some guys travel back...

happy reading tough...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bulldog 52
Ok if the Americans have discovered time travel , how come they don't make things better for the Us, another unbelievable post.

How do you know that the world you live in now hasnt been made better by the findings...suggest you read the book...its very credible...and then you can be critical over unbelievable threads with a sense of authority unlike now....

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by freeform
ahhh, sorry to hurt your feelings, but this is all based on a book... a book called el caballo de troja of mr benitez and this book is in spanish, i got a very good colombian friend and i he told me that there were 4 or even 5 books in the same series, i, myself have bought the second book (but too lazy to read it...
)
All the books in the series are based on the same principle: some guys travel back...

happy reading tough...

i have the books all excellent.....read them, this guy benitez is still on the run from the fbi..

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
i'll read them when i'm holiday ...

hey, these books are fictional, so he says he's on the run for the fbi, but it's all a book, so i imagine he's nice on his cough enjoying tha profits on his book, i can't say he's wrong though...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I agree the book is probably just fictional, but it's a very good read nontheless, highly recommendable

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Take your garbage elsewhere, i'm sure the author doesn't need/want your completely pointless contribution.

Anyways back on topic, it appears as if the author John Keel (same author who wrote great Mothman books) released this non-fiction book in 1996. Amazon has a page on it.

www.amazon.com...

Here is another quote from ufobasebook.com

History and Operations -- Operation Trojan Horse

The amusing little mystery of flying saucers slowly evolves into a complicated series of coincidences and paradoxes as we plunge deeper and deeper into the data, excluding nothing, and considering everything as objectively as possible. Our skies have been filled with "Trojan Horses" throughout history, and like the original Trojan Horse, the SEEM to conceal hostile intent.

Several facts are now apparent:

o The objects have always chosen to operate in a clandestine manner, furtively choosing the hours of darkness for their enigmatic activities over thinly- populated areas, where the possibility of being detected is slight.

o The hostility factor is further supported by the fact that the objects chose, most often, to appear in forms which we can readily accept and explain to our own satisfaction -- ranging from dirigibles to meteors and conventional-appearing airplanes.

o The objects of unusual configuration, undoubtedly constituting a deceptive minority of all the paraphysical objects flitting about in our atmosphere.

In other words, flying saucers are not at all what we have hoped they were. They are a part of something else. John A. Keel called that something else "Operation Trojan Horse."

ufocasebook.com...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Linux

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Take your garbage elsewhere, i'm sure the author doesn't need/want your completely pointless contribution.

Anyways back on topic, it appears as if the author John Keel (same author who wrote great Mothman books) released this non-fiction book in 1996. Amazon has a page on it.

www.amazon.com...

Here is another quote from ufobasebook.com

History and Operations -- Operation Trojan Horse

The amusing little mystery of flying saucers slowly evolves into a complicated series of coincidences and paradoxes as we plunge deeper and deeper into the data, excluding nothing, and considering everything as objectively as possible. Our skies have been filled with "Trojan Horses" throughout history, and like the original Trojan Horse, the SEEM to conceal hostile intent.

Several facts are now apparent:

o The objects have always chosen to operate in a clandestine manner, furtively choosing the hours of darkness for their enigmatic activities over thinly- populated areas, where the possibility of being detected is slight.

o The hostility factor is further supported by the fact that the objects chose, most often, to appear in forms which we can readily accept and explain to our own satisfaction -- ranging from dirigibles to meteors and conventional-appearing airplanes.

o The objects of unusual configuration, undoubtedly constituting a deceptive minority of all the paraphysical objects flitting about in our atmosphere.

In other words, flying saucers are not at all what we have hoped they were. They are a part of something else. John A. Keel called that something else "Operation Trojan Horse."

ufocasebook.com...

Linux amigo...The book called "El caballo de troya" is written in Spanish by a guy named J J Benitez...The book which you talk about has the same name but in English and is about UFOS...they´re two different books but with the same title in two different languages...But i agree with your first statement...the comments of the guy are REALLY POINTLESS.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by andy1972]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think this might be the book you're on about?

snipurl.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Well, It's all fiction. He claimed it himself. It's just a novel based on several researchings.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I am Jesus. WHat what. Where my crackers at? Someone pass me dat 40oz. I be da son of God. What what

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This lines are an actual translation from the First Book of a long Series of Books by the Spanish Auhtor J.J. Benitez: Caballo de Troya - The Troyan Horse. Here is the complete list of books on this line by the author:
www.chronoteque.com...

These books are fiction but have some great investigative work to them which make people believe that "it could be true". Who knows, maybe it is true after all!

The books are so well written and the author makes valid points which have plenty of logic and facts to back them up that one can't help but think there is much truth to them.

Greeat Read! in any Language!

JJ Benitez is a master author!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I don't get it. Is this book supposed to be fiction or not?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Time travel backyard is impossible.
A money maker for writers.
We must all travel in time forward into the existence
the Lord has prepared for us.
Which could be very good from what I once heard.
There seems to be so much unknown about the hereafter as
there is about the flying saucer.
Are people holding out on us.
Going back in time is a no no.
Knowing what happened in the past is a continual cover
up by some people requiring us to fend off the dis info
agents.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

What do you mean by "time travel backyard"? It's impossible to time travel, using your backyard? Do you have some kind of force field or Faraday's Cage preventing any energy flux?

Offtopic: I can't believe the avatars people have here. When someone identifies with a picture depicting a moron with a hammer, a loon with an axe, their credibility is exactly zero, no matter what they write about (except maybe hammering and axing things).

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The "strangers at the tomb" were probably time travelers of some kind and the fragmentary Gospel of Peter even describes what they looked like when then shifted back to their original spacetime point:

"[35] But in the night in which the Lord's day dawned, when the soldiers were safeguarding it two by two in every watch, there was a loud voice in heaven; [36] and they saw that the heavens were opened and that two males who had much radiance had come down from there and come near the sepulcher. [37] But that stone which had been thrust against the door, having rolled by itself, went a distance off the side; and the sepulcher opened, and both the young men entered. [38] And so those soldiers, having seen, awakened the centurion and the elders (for they too were present, safeguarding). [39] And while they were relating what they had seen, again they see three males who have come out from they sepulcher, with the two supporting the other one, and a cross following them, [40] and the head of the two reaching unto heaven, but that of the one being led out by a hand by them going beyond the heavens."

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoujikina

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

What do you mean by "time travel backyard"? It's impossible to time travel, using your backyard? Do you have some kind of force field or Faraday's Cage preventing any energy flux?

Offtopic: I can't believe the avatars people have here. When someone identifies with a picture depicting a moron with a hammer, a loon with an axe, their credibility is exactly zero, no matter what they write about (except maybe hammering and axing things).

Well tell me about The Trojan Horse Project-Time Travel Perfected in 1973
if you know so much about it.

Please talk to the OP not me.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Not to derail or anything but time travel as in books or on tv isn't really possible right now.

The closest things we have right now to is is only a very tiny difference in light or other forces that we then can conclude occurred because of a "time distortion." One way is using a device that funnels powerful light in a spiraling motion (think a rectangular box shape with mirrors directing the light down and around this shape as it spins. I'm having a hard time explaining this process so bear with me as its last study was held over at MIT. Anyways, later on magnetism as well as atmospheric pressures, and a number of other forces known were applied to create a kind of directed "beam" under which various items were tested on for changes. If anyone else knows about this project, feel free to chime in. I have some of the conclusive reports but it's the equivalent of a tool during the stone age right now. Minimal help to the greater problem.

There is a simpler, far less expensive method of achieving very real "time effect"-like results using specific motions with magnetized spheres rotating in *** directions, x,y,z axis' being covered. Creates a fun levitational/degaussing field as well when spun at a high enough rotational speed with superconductive materials... anyway, as for time travel? Has not happened. If it had, the world would NOT be the same as you or I see it today, that's for d*mn sure.
edit on 25-9-2012 by SoulVisions because: edited a word or two.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join