It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cell phone tower mind control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
i've just read something about this and was wondering if anyone had heard of anything of it, i guess they use low frequency waves to alter brain wave patterns to be more suggestable, feasible idea i think but real? thats for me to decide, maybe with your help?
would be an ingenious way to make the sheep follow that much tighter

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also try doing a search for "HAARP". Also search for my thread called, "The Truth about HAARP".

HAARP is really the source of using EM (ELF) waves on mass scale.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I posted a thread on this last month, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It is my belief that it is not the actual towers themselves that are instrumental or affirmative in mind control. The towers I believe are used for the rebouding or being used to hop or speard to avoid detection. The transmitter and modem in which it transmits is essential.Legalcatalyst.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well, what does the brain function on, on what waves...

0 - 5 Deltawaves

5 - 10 Thetawaves

10 - 15 Betawaves

15 - 20 Alphawaves

I'm not sure these can be transmitted, if can do, what would be the point, and would they be able to makes us do things we won't do out of ourselves, bwah.

Let's put some destructional wave through it, so that system would be crashed. ts st

[edit on 9-1-2006 by alienaddicted]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
why wouldnt it be feasible for the most part people are stupid!! so it would be very easy

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Aeus]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hahah! Aeus, keep it going.

you'll reach far soon

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Mind control doesn't have to mean forcing people to do things like bark like a chicken!

Affecting mood and temperment is much more feasable and much more likely to be something achieved on a large scale. Whether that be done for a reason or by accident. Remember, transmitting the exact frequency that a certain brain function works on is not necessary, disrupting it is all thats needed. Any overpowering EMF transmission will do that.

On the lighter side, this is the very reason I wear a foil lining in my baseball cap!!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
nice view on that looking4.

Why would they want to like to do this to our race. Who are they and what to they know? Who is so envious of our race to make them do this to us? Or what are they trying to remove out of our selves. Would an elite group of people do this to us, while them also be affected by it, or are they 'chipped with the antidote'? some thoughts, and now I hear a fine sharp noise slicing through my brain. Would it be this computerscreen?

hang on

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Is the basic idea they interrupt our brain waves to make is more vulnerable to other forms of control ? So they weaken us and then bombard us with lies about WMD and we buy it ?

I guess it is technically possible, one test might be to try to determine if people that live in rural areas are less vulnerable than the ones like me that must pass dozens of towers every day. I don't know how you do that, just throwing it out there

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
Is the basic idea they interrupt our brain waves to make is more vulnerable to other forms of control ? So they weaken us and then bombard us with lies about WMD and we buy it ?

I guess it is technically possible, one test might be to try to determine if people that live in rural areas are less vulnerable than the ones like me that must pass dozens of towers every day. I don't know how you do that, just throwing it out there

very clever thought, they make us week, and they feed us with crap, so to we analyse it, and make something of it, which we in fact might have never seen in our life, like with WMD's then, only when it is too late, they try to scare us. Don't lower lifeforms live on fear and anger? they keep us low!
, !!! or they tried to scare us when we are low, and we then supposedly be natural and happy , so they really screw our lives in fact.

arseholes, please do not censor. There are some hipocritic actions going on on this planet. yaiks who's responsible for that, mr alien damn , you can guess.

It's a sad sad planet with all these things going along.. did you take the red, or the blue pill, yea you bet I know you know where I got that one.

One day, it'll all be revealed, and then they can take their bags, and go out of here, back to outer space I'd say. Planet earth, ruled by the wicked dumbones, possibly with this elite serving other races to get their wicked plan all right, instead of conquering their planet, they like to trick on humans. I don't know what we, or better, this elite has gotten back for it, but we ain't having any positive effects of it. except for our UFO-styled remote control airplane and some electronics. might be.

one day, we beat the bstrds!

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I read somewhere that a scientist, Wilhelm Reich discovered a certain EM range that affected our brainwaves, and that the cell phone radiation is in this same range.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
ah Joepits,

Wilhelm Reich, the german, I read about him two years ago, he's the one who put me on my travel to make some Holy handgrenades, hehehe, I've got two of them on my closet. Hey, I went to one who reads auras and she said it definetly does something, but therefore not positive! I used crystals and such. It was a nice job to do, had something on my hands then.

Well yeah, he's the one who invented the cloudbuster, didn't he, and by using it also came in contact with UFO's, therefore not alien, but lights anyway.

Aaaaah and then they wanted him in jail offcourse, always the same not? bstrds

you might do some research on that joepits, cloudbusters and those Holy Handgrenades as one calls them.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You know............. Maybe that's why My cell phone calls sound like crap

If they are going to play with our minds why can't make it SEEM like we are getting our moneys worth with a nice clear call

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr101Hazardous
You know............. Maybe that's why My cell phone calls sound like crap

If they are going to play with our minds why can't make it SEEM like we are getting our moneys worth with a nice clear call

AHA! I agree, cell phone is crap by nature. Funny how it's the opposite with VoIP, the line was so clear that people were under the impression that the line was down, so a bit of white noise was added in background to let us know the line is up.

new topics

top topics

join