It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEYOND RED vs BLUE: The 2005 Political Typology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Here's a link my aunt sent me.

It is a political survey put together by the Pew Institute. If you don't know if you are truly sitting on the fence or not, give it a try and post your results here.

According to the answers I gave, I am DISAFFECTED. Hmm... why isn't that a suprise?

BEYOND RED vs BLUE: The 2005 Political Typology

Here is the list of the 9 different categories the survey groups people as according to their answers.

Results

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Interesting test, DC. I just love taking those kinds of things. I can up being disaffected, too. Why does that NOT surprise me that both of us tested the same

Disaffecteds are deeply cynical about government and unsatisfied with both their own economic situation and the overall state of the nation. Under heavy financial pressure personally, this group is deeply concerned about immigration and environmental policies, particularly to the extent that they affect jobs. Alienated from politics, Disaffecteds have little interest in keeping up with news about politics and government, and few participated in the last election.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm an Enterpriser:

As in previous studies conducted in 1987, 1994 and 1999, this extremely partisan Republican group’s politics are driven by a belief in the free enterprise system and social values that reflect a conservative agenda. Enterprisers are also the strongest backers of an assertive foreign policy, which includes nearly unanimous support for the war in Iraq and strong support for such anti-terrorism efforts as the Patriot Act.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm liberal baby. Big Surprise... Could have told Rush Limbaugh that I think Gays are great to find out that I'm a baby killing, sodomizing liberal in less time than it took to take this test.

Jaded

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Conservative Democrat, which is exactly what I say to people. Except a lot of their descriptions don't really fit me, or what I would say a Conservative Democrat is.

I have a hard time classifying my views because I feel strongly about things on both sides of the spectrum, so I usually end up moderate which I'm not.

I like to say I'm Right. As in, not wrong.

top topics

join