It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys are evil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
Humm lets say we did find liveforms on mars for example little alien insects. Now im pretty sure that we will take a few back to earth for sure if we have a chance to do some study on them and such. Now would that make us evil also?

Guess what im trying to say is that if we were the Greys we would do the same thing also

That is not unreasonable at all. In fact, I would expect that when we ever come across an alien, alive or not, were taking them apart. And the best way to learn anything about the development stages of these hybrids would be to kill them while they were growing in their test tube.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Having never met a Gray alien, it is difficult for me to say whether they are evil or not. Although I am not sure these peoples experiences ever happened, I dont judge anything based on what other people say, or claim to have experienced.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Sometimes subjects in this realm require a little research as I'm sure we know EBEs may require that we can talk a bit about them and the experiences other people have been terribly through..

Dallas

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Dallas]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JadeRio
Having never met a Gray alien, it is difficult for me to say whether they are evil or not. Although I am not sure these peoples experiences ever happened, I dont judge anything based on what other people say, or claim to have experienced.

Okay, dont read the Declaration of Independance, the Bible, or any other books or literature for that matter. Rupture your ear drums to become deaf, um...what else would be useful in stopping the input of information to your brain? not judging 'anything' is pretty broad, and sort of limits you as a person, doesnt it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join