It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim world condems the koran desecration By U.S interrogators

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well if spurious accounts were reported, Newsweek's writers fabricating the details of this incendiary tale should be shown the door like Rather. If apologies are demanded & issued we shouldn't see any more American flags torched at protests over there. Can't have it both ways.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archangel76
There's something I want to know... as far as I have read on the news, chairman Richard Myers (JCS) has said repeatedly that the only incident he knows about is the ALLEGED use of the koran by an INMATE to block a toilet.

You won't get any discussion from the liberals on this possibility - it would hurt their agenda. And if they do decide to discuss it, they will find a way to blame the US for the inmate's actions, anyway.

I've heard the inmate story several times, and I think it is quite plausible. I can't find a link to it anywhere, tho.

IMO, this is just another case of the media rushing to get a story out that would put the US in a bad light.

As I used to say in my signature, "The facts, though interesting, are irrelevant."

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by simtek 22
[Newsweek] has managed to inflame (more) Islamic hatred of the US, and they are directly responsible for causing several deaths of the people rioting in protest.

You know what I don't understand? What is the mindset of people who would go out and get themselves killed, or kill others, because a copy of their religion's book was flushed down a toilet half a world away - nevermind the fact that it turned out not to be true.

They need to learn how to protest in a peaceful, civilized way. Rather than actually have people die, just go get on video a recording of some Muslims flushing a Bible down the toilet, and put that on TV and say "Ha! We're even now."

Sure, it upsets me when I see foriegners burning U.S. flags. But do I want to go out and get myself killed, or kill other people because of it? Heck no. If I responded at all, I'd just publicly burn one of his nations' flags in counterprotest. Then we'd be even...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Letsee.......

If we flush 67 million korans, they riot and kill 15 people at each riot, that should eliminate over 1 billion muslums.

If I did the math right.

Nuff said...

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
You know what I don't understand? What is the mindset of people who would go out and get themselves killed, or kill others, because a copy of their religion's book was flushed down a toilet half a world away - nevermind the fact that it turned out not to be true.

Did you see the protestors on TV? Moaning and swooning while they shook their hands at the sky, as if the biggest atrocity in the history of the world had been committed?

I guarantee you that 90% didn't even know why they were protesting. All they could hear was "America! Bush!"

I wouldn't waste my time trying to understand the mindset of such a gaggle of humanity. They skipped right over that intellectual thing in school.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Talk about your "high drama" events

They can kill in cold blood, behead, etc...just dont touch their Koran?

I'm a liberal, and I dont see a problem with this technique to get them to talk (better this than physical abuse)....What are they total loonies?

I still think there is more to this story than meets the eye.
We will see..stay tuned to the newest chapter of Another Misery Another Day.

And why do some of you say we would never do anything like this?
You betcha we would...Where was the outrage before when we bombed the heck out of them ? When we supposedly "abused" them in the jails?
Why the call to Jihad now?

I smell something rotten. (here)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join