It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When You Pass On

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
K this has properly been discussed before but i have been wondering lately what happens when u die..to me maybe i'm wrong but i think life is only the beginning..& our family & friends that have gone before us are looking at us & can i say smiling at us cause we dont know what is behind our life ?? Just a thought of mine thats all proberly wrong ..

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I hope not. There ae some things that I do that I'm sure my loved ones would'nt be smiling at.

Hope it's not like Ripley's Museum where they have you rolling your tounge and making faces in the mirror and at the other end of the tour is the other side of the one way mirror that says monkey exhibit.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
LoL mate we all have to think about things like that but hey ..they did it

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sth Hemisphere
but hey ..they did it

Sth H'...who did it?
Good question though. I think if they were looking down from 'above' they would be disgusted at the state of the world.

Sanc'.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Each person will live forever somewhere. Those who accept Christ will live forever with God and spend eternity with Him, growing closer to God in relationship and the knowledge of Him. What we learn will be applied to what we will do.

If you reject Christ you are seperated from God. A partial seperation happens at death and this seperation is complete when eternity begins. It will be complete loneliness and the degree of suffering depends on the degree of the sinning one has done. This suffering is not caused by God but is caused by the one who sinned. God wants to take away each inviduals sin but that person must desire the same thing. If you want to keep your sin then God will let you.

Another thought I had the other day. My ex- father in law has emphysema and there is no reason for me to think He is going to spend eternity with God. Emphysema(or any other illness) doesn't follow a person to heaven, but what if it does follow you to hell. Can you imagine struggling for breath for all of eternity. To me that is a horendous thought.

new topics

top topics

join