It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Asking For Help From The Aliens That Might Be Watching Us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
No doubt, Flying High, No doubt

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
Hey ES, this question is for you to then inform Fred, are you're contacts aware of people such as freddieb, asking to be contacted?
Moreover, are they aware perhaps of an increase of humans interest in them?

sorry freddieb if you consider this of topic.

Hi, one small step

Yes, generally speaking, the aliens are well aware of individuals who are asking to be contacted. Unfortunately, it does not simply work that way, though. Those who have personal contact are born with it. And people who are not already affiliated are not contacted personally by alien life. Accidental meetings are very rare, and random "abductions" have been ended.

On the other hand, among the pool of those who have the opportunity to have personal alien contact, many refuse and not many agree.

Not everyone who works with alien life has the same role with them, or has the same degree of personal awareness of their encounters or has the same amount of contact. Most alien experiencers who are aware of their contact, recall one or two or three sightings or vague memories and that's it. Few move on into open, comprehensive, progressive contact.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I do understand that they most pobably do, have criteria for who, where when and how they contact in any way. And maybe I don't fit that criteria.

I can't help but point out that one generally gets better performance and latitude with a volunteer group, than a conscripted group.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
I do understand that they most pobably do, have criteria for who, where when and how they contact in any way. And maybe I don't fit that criteria.

I can't help but point out that one generally gets better performance and latitude with a volunteer group, than a conscripted group.

Freds......You said before that you need to have Physical proof, contact, etc......But perhaps, you could try another Avenue......If you want it so bad, it could be that you just need to learn another angle
and it could be just a matter of time, who knows

Just keep trying Freds.....but Carefully!!!

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
any advice of any kind is always helpful Jacqua.
I don't have to have physical proof. But I do want a conscious, real meeting. A meeting that doesn't involve out of body experiences and aparitions and channelings or any of that stuff.
I know that this may not be the way to go about it. But It's the only way I have available. The net is the loudest voice I've got.
I'm willing to try other angles if I knew what they were

[edit on 24-5-2005 by freddieb]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Come on, aliens....we dare ya!

Come down here, cure me of my health problems, and you got yourself a disciple!

[edit on 25-5-2005 by FibroKat]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
they are waiting for the 13th, but really the majestic 12 are only 4, expressing thoughts and opinions based on a reality of dualities conquered. everyone is trying to balance out love vs fear which in the end negate eachother alomost ... a remnance of love remains, fear is gone, truth was always there somewhere buried in the subconscious which is now married to love. truth loves truth. a state of mind. hence 12 are really only 4 individuals.

aliens.

hmmm ....

you like me can only consciously learn something as true if we can attach it to an already existing truth.

opinion = instinct of self before i serve (self preserve) + i am/i exist + afraid + i'm not alone.

logical thinking is impossible with self preserve, because you allow your subconscious to dictate what information you are consciously aware of on the basis of whether it is self serving or not worth knowing.

most people are consciously aware of 2,000 bits of information a second, but our brains are actually calculating 400,000,000,000 bits of information per second.

it is just like having a personal airplane capable of flying 400,000,000 miles per hour and you are only willing to go 2 miles per hour. good luck getting off the ground that way.

people who do know things sometimes find no one listening, really listening. then there are those who ask questions. if you ask someone a question and they smile and answer you with another question ..... perhaps you should be utilizing more of your brain on a conscious level instead of having experiences stored away in your subconscious because most of the stimuli of the experience wasn't self serving for you.

the hopi native american indians called them the ant people. savage barbarians.

the anasazi refered to bug people, weirdos.

chinese tribe near the dropa stone region called them ant people. but who cares what was going on in china a few thousand years ago.

the dogon tribe of africa called them the ant people and proved that in 1909 they knew something about the cosmos we didn't prove until 1948, said the ant people taught them.

of course these cultures could be just a few 100,000 + souls that just don't have the acquired intellect your superior opinion has granted you.

who knows, maybe at some point at least one soul made a pact with them to coven the ant in some kind of covenant or agreement, but who really knows.

maybe first we should worry about finding out what ant i matter is.

of course this could all be some jokers idea of an ant i dote, but who's really listening anyway.

less worrying about the ant i christ (christ means has been crowned) but whose paying attention to such nonsense anyways. religious jargon.

just nonsense anyways .... ant i gravity is more important these days.

ain't ain't a word and i ain't gona say it cuz ain't ain't in the dictionary! ain't must have come from the hissss of the snake, saint.

funny thing about this matter ...... if you were to shrink down to the size of an atom, you'd see that there is nothing you could reach out and grab. matter is only compressed light, as though it were in a black hole or something ..... , but who really knows, and if anyone did, who is really listening anymore ......

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
let us consider for a moment the posibility that perhaps, just perhaps we have never been alone.

our (mine and yours) brain works by the automatic law of association.
which means you will only accept something as true if you can attach is neuologically to an already accepted truth.

if you experience something that goes against what consciously you know can not be possible, your subconscious chooses for you how that stimuli is integrated into your conscious experience.

at the core (cellular memory and instinct) this is what most men's opinions mean to me based on their instinct and first few thoughts:

opinion = instinct of self presevation, aka self before i serve anything + i am and i know i exist + FEAR from the ordeal of birth with screaming and wet and cold and nutrient source being taken and waste disposal source being cut from the umbilicus, yes fear is the second thought + when getting cleaned off and handled you know you are not alone.

recap of opinion (not truth) =

self before i serve + i am + afraid + not alone

i am self before i serve being afraid and i am not alone

every stimuli from experience has been attached to these first accepted truths which confines the real soul you are by dictating all incoming stimuli is confined to what is most self serving, which is why most men are only aware of their environment, their body, and time. Others know there is more.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
"there is only atomic particles and space, everything else is opinion."
planck - co-discoverer of quantum physics

Dallas, you are not being rude at all. I just know that the truth has been screaming at us since .... well since the first consciousness existed.

consider this: if you peel a orange and lay it on the desk in front of you .... 15 minutes late you will no longer consciously smell it. so here is a question for you ..... who decided that the smell of the orange no longer is worthy of being concsiously experienced? me. no. you ... yes. were you aware of that choice?

consider this: if you are in a large group of people and focused in on having a conversation with 1 individual you become oblivious to the fact there are many people talking while you carry on your own exchange of words, thoughts and ideas. so here is a question for you ..... who decided that the words of the other people are no longer worthy of being concsiously experienced? me. no. you ... yes. were you aware of that choice?

consider this: are you the boss dictating to the trillions of cells (individual consciousnesses) what your will is, or will they find a way to be acknowledged collectively. they are what your thoughts are combined with electricity, and perhaps collectively they know far more than "I'm selfish before i serve anything or anyone, aka self preserve" , so if the macro-organism you think of as 1 is only that, 1, then your cells may not be too happy with you.

most people are only consciously aware of 2,000 bits of information per second because it is what is most self serving. yet we know for a fact the brain is calculating 400,000,000,000 bits of information per second.

that is sort of like owning an airplane capable of flying 400,000,000 miles per hour, while people won't go more than 2 miles an hour with it. hard to get off the ground like that.

so in conclusion i put forth the concept that if aliens existed and if i were one, and i had the power to act, i would make damn sure an entire race with that kind of brain power had only good intentions and a desire to serve before they thought of themselves, rather than the other way around.

back to the orange and the crowd of people. you still smelled the orange, and you still heard every word spoken, and yes it is still stored away in our brains.

they won't just make themselves known, especially with the way we judge and object to things we find fault in, considering we only find fault where we look for fault, which is the truth for most people: look for fault and weaknesses i can use to my advantage because i am self before i serve.

you want to know the truth about aliens. change the world.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'm Asking For Help From The Aliens That Might Be Watching Us

i imagine you might get this response"
"we are watching with your eyes, all eyes, time is irrelivant!"

13 zodiac sign of ophiuchus = time phi'd you choose

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
haha:

irrelivant

i reveal ant!

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
People KNOW truth when they are confronted with it. We have a vast depths of understanding. Why not? Truth shines as nothing else!

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Dont be afraid.
I cant tell you anything yet.
But as I see,nobody has been watching closely lately the news.
I had contact some years ago and again last night.
Now the question is,how will the worldleaders tell the population
the truth.
Expect the unexpectable very soon.
But then again,from a birdseye view,we are not more than ants.
Well,next time more luck.
And to my special friend:I thank you for the insight.
And thanks for all the movies and songs.
Continuing to receive data ...

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What are we supposed to be looking for in the news?

I've been watching the news, it just seems to be the same old stuff as usual.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

they won't just make themselves known, especially with the way we judge and object to things we find fault in, considering we only find fault where we look for fault, which is the truth for most people: look for fault and weaknesses i can use to my advantage because i am self before i serve.

you want to know the truth about aliens. change the world.

You know Esoterics.....You really should write a book or something, I like the way you explain things

You could call it Esoteric Teacher......or something

[edit on 26-5-2005 by Jacqua]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Esoteric,
I like to think I'm reasonably intelligent and intuitive. Rather I am or not is certainly a matter for debate. However, I find it hard to follow your points here.
Is there a less estoteric and cryptid way of saying what you mean?
I'm not trying to be sarcastic here. I'm really wanting to understand.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap

Cute......!!!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

Originally posted by Junkheap

Cute......!!!

What do you mean by that?

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend anybody. I was just asking a question in response to Answers95 statement, regarding nobody watching the news and I wanted to know what were supposed to be looking for.

I don't understand.

Sorry.

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Junkheap]

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Junkheap]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I believe what Esoteric is trying to open your mind to, as others have claimed, that there are other methods of reaching out to communicate (with them) debating that your mind is more powerful than you are consciously aware of. If the aliens are advanced enough to travel the stars, might they be advanced enough to read your mind like a short novel? I think the real question is what method of communication does one really have to communicate with alien life?

If there is alien life visiting us, it would be silly to think that they as explorers have not visited other worlds, perhaps worlds with sentient life. Imagine if you had the capability of visiting other worlds. What would be the best method to examine this life objectively, examine what level of sentience achieved, what is the mental potential of the life? These are all questions that I would like to have answered as an advanced explorer of alien civilizations ...

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
Esoteric,
I like to think I'm reasonably intelligent and intuitive. Rather I am or not is certainly a matter for debate. However, I find it hard to follow your points here.
Is there a less estoteric and cryptid way of saying what you mean?
I'm not trying to be sarcastic here. I'm really wanting to understand.

i know it is impossible for you to be anything less than intelligent and intuitive. we have all been made that way. please, if ever i sound be-littling, it is not my intention. i see people for who they truly are. i look past their identity, thier id, how they consciously choose to view themselves WHICH is what confines them to their reality. You choose what this world is. we collectively choose together. the smarter you are, the smarter i can be.

how does one get past someone's identity to access their subconscious? how can i get around the 2,000 bits of information being utilized and download the 399,999,997,999 bits of information in their real brain?

1) don't be a threat to the 2,000 bit ram of the conscious. do not activate the self preserve command that comes automatically.

2) don't change anyone. there is no need. make it a dialogue, unthreatening and openly sharing ideas and experiences. you can learn something new from anyone, from everyone.

3) demonstrate true loving, compassion, caring, and strive to understand them.

4) want nothing from them, but their point of view. do not try to sell them anything. do not try to make them more like you. you would just make yourself more ignorant by not accepting them for who they are, by denying yourself their insight and wisdom and experiences you do not have.

5) depend on them, do not try to make them depend on you. they are your strength, they are the collection of information you do not have. they are your god. we all serve truth, some know it, some don't.

i know you are as intelligent and intuitive as i, and more. no need for debate about it. my points may be better understood to you if explained to you by someone close to you.

or you can ......

ignore ant ............ ingorant
serve ant ............. servant
save ant .............. savant
revere ant ........... reverant
laminant .............. lam(b) in ant
abstinant ............. abs (ant i braking system) t=+ plus in ant
constant .............. con = together , us + ant
firmament ............ firm em ant
nuisance .............. new is ants ....... or ....... news ants (flipped) ants news
or ...... ant snooze
parents / parent .......... pair ants ..... or ..... pair ant ...... tna raip (negate
negatives)
trans pair ant ............ to see through the trans (mode of travel) pairing
with ant

solvent ................. solve ant
cancer ................... c = see ...... ance =ants ......... cer = sir

must i continue?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join