It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Asking For Help From The Aliens That Might Be Watching Us

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hey we don't really need any help. Besides we are a selfish race. If anything they might do us a favor and get rid of us. Maybe then the other species of the planet can flurish, unmolsted. Oh except cows.....they seem to get a bum rap everywhere.

-Aza

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I agree that truth is all a matter of perception.
I of course mean, the truth as it relates to the question of visitors or beings that we would consider, "other worldly".
But then you know that already. I'm glad we can be light hearted about this. there's no reason to get too serious here.
My perception is that while a very little may be known. Most of what we read in this and other forums is not actual truth about this subject, but a regurgitation of other's perception of the supposed truth.
I'd rather hear it directly from the source. If they so desire.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I think the truth can be attained, at least to a degree, by reading the various ET encounter reports that have been made over the decades. Affirmation of what is already known would be nice and I would like it myself. Though if getting an affirmative answer on everything there is to know about the subject would create even more problems in my life, then I wouldn't want it.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
freddieb, and anyone else, if you were given the opportunity, what would you ask the alien races?

What do you want to know directly from them the most?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
welp man, I got one thing to say, well maybe a little more. Depends on how you reply
. What do you think the truth is?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
freddieb, and anyone else, if you were given the opportunity, what would you ask the alien races?

What do you want to know directly from them the most?

Their purpose for being here and performing their clandestine activities. Though I know most reasons already. Affirmation and specifics are what I want, but honestly Earthsister, I'm not going to believe what you type any more than what I have already formed my opinion on. I would need an ET itself letting me know the information. Not a claimed contactee.

Many reports I read about ET contact have ETs being very uninterested in answering any questions a human may have. Either because they don't care to tell humans the truth, they're afraid that our military would use that information to their advantage, or they're tired of answering the same questions over and over again when they meet a human. Or if humans are told anything, their memory is erased or blocked out for future retrieval. Memory erasure I equate with saving the life of the contactee. A person that knows nothing wouldn't be a very big enemy of the government that is actively hiding the subject. A person of low intelligence that suddenly knows the cure for an incurable disease would go a long way towards proving the existence of ETs, and I'm sure such knowledge would be dangerous in the world we currently live in. So I imagine at some point that danger will be removed. I don't know what ETs plan to do to remove the threat of government reprisals on this incredibly secretive revolution, but I guess they have something cooked up. Any little tidbits of information would also be actively examined by our military intelligence for their purposes, so this too could be a reason for memory erasure.

[edit on 14-5-2005 by Frith]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Frith

I would say that is very good thinking, very thoughtful, and encourage you to keep that up. I think along the same lines about what would happen to people if they had certain information that others on Earth wanted. I feel certain that the things you said are a big part of why the aliens have to hide still.

That's ok that you don't just believe what I say, I am not insulted by your honesty. I prefer that to anybody just going along with anything for no reason.

Is there anything else? More personal about the aliens that you would ask them?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Frith

I would say that is very good thinking, very thoughtful, and encourage you to keep that up. I think along the same lines about what would happen to people if they had certain information that others on Earth wanted. I feel certain that the things you said are a big part of why the aliens have to hide still.

That's ok that you don't just believe what I say, I am not insulted by your honesty. I prefer that to anybody just going along with anything for no reason.

I also want to know their religious beliefs, if any. Many contact reports have ETs claiming to know one thing or another on spirituality, but much of it is inconsistent or contradicts itself. So I'm unsure if they know any more than we do. Or maybe they do know everything and just want to fool with us. I would just prefer to know the truth on what everything is and what I am concerning existence and the spiritual side to it. That is if there is any truth to it at all.

I've read before that the earth was a spiritual training planet. Where we learn nature's laws and those who follow them get reincarnated on other, better planets. This is prevalent on many reports, but honestly, I hate the notion of reincarnation. It sounds like a never ending repeating Hell if you can't remember anything previously. Maybe I am so new I don't remember anything because its my first time out. Whatever the case is, I want to know the truth because I have no spiritual beliefs at the moment. All I know is the earth and all life on it is doomed unless nature is preserved from total consumption and destruction. Fairly straightfoward and requires no spirituality to understand this.

[edit on 14-5-2005 by Frith]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Frith

Wow, really good subjects! You must think a lot about all of this. It's true, we can see things about a person by the things he wonders about and you are looking good.

I think some of those things you mentioned, you could learn on your own from other sources too besides alien life.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Frith

Wow, really good subjects! You must think a lot about all of this. It's true, we can see things about a person by the things he wonders about and you are looking good.

I think some of those things you mentioned, you could learn on your own from other sources too besides alien life.

I've seen enough UFOs in my life to know that this subject is 100% true. Its the specifics that get me. As a result of knowing this, I understand that ET visitation is most likely the most important subject man could know at this moment. So I think about it constantly in the vain hope I'll understand without requiring blind faith what it is I'm a part of before my life is over.

I could literally think of questions for the remainder of my life to ask, but I only have a few specific and pertinent ones I want answered. Lesser important questions I want to know are how long has ET visitation been going on here? Are there other planets are treated like earth by ETs and its inhabitants? Is our Moon a "duckblind" for ETs to observe us and was the Moon a scene of a horrific war in ancient history? What is the general history of the universe and intergalactic politics? And so on...

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Frith]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
I, just me, as one of the people of this world, who has no political power and no avenue for true, unadulterated knowledge, am asking for those aliens to come help clear the air, expose the lies, and generally clean things up.
I'm not concerned with anyone elses opinion on this. However those opinions are welcome
I want to know the truth for my edification. I don't care that others believe about it or what the alien agenda may be. I don't see their agenda as being any worse than the direction we seem to be, being lead to by our own "leaders".
I don't care if anyone else is allowed to know the truth or if I am eliminated because I learned the truth. I just want to know.

Whos to say that the aliens are not part of the conspiracy of this planet. Maybe our own governments are the puppets. It seem unlikely that aliens will disclose all information to a single person.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I `m curious to what the reason behind your quest is beyond the simple l just want to know answer.
From the post at the begining l was starting to think you were willing to commit suicide just to see what lies after life.
Plenty of people have gone into cults following this kinda thought.Are they oon some higher level enjoying the after life who knows/who cares that arguement can never be won.
What do you believe would happen if they did knock on your door and explain everything beyond doubt/belief?
Do you think your life would improve/change for the better/worse.
Then what when you have that info do you post on here for people to question/ridical or possibly believe.
Do you write books on the subject call yours selve the choosen one.
Do you carry on your life as though it never happened trying to ignore the constant aching/thinking on when or how you gonna experiance what you were told.
The chances of getting what you want are remote.So you have to live life copping with this otherwise l fear you may try to prove the answers to yourselve before your time.That could bring you rewards or great disapointment

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I would ask for a phone number and when to hook up with some nice looking blonde female human looking aliens. I've had a few alien dreams and I enjoyed the dream where three blonde aliens took me aboard their ship.

Of course everyone seems to have their own objective when it comes to aliens.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Firth I agree with Earthsister,
You have obviously put alot of thought into the topics you mention.
I would like answers to most of the same questions, but I don't think I have the same, what seem like, pre-concieved notions that alot of the folks on this board seem to have.
I'm not convinced that the stories of manipulation and alien forced abduction, and the events surrounding those stories are true. I have my own pre-concieved notions that involve my own personal distrust of the powers that be here on Earth. I do think that there is something insidious going on. But I don't think it is from an extraterrestrial source. I think that it is a class of people that have enjoyed the status of being rulers for many generations that are now feeling a desparation, for reasons I do not know, to maintain that staus quo. I do believe that they are pouring an unprecedented amount of dis-information into the collective mainstream and I think it is because they are aware of a threat to their survival as rulers here. I don't believe the reptile thing. These rulers are all human.

I don't need to know about the miraculous cures or technological magic that they as an advanced race could offer. I wouldn't be able to relate to that technology anyway. I'm educated, but not to that degree and not in those disciplines.
My questions revolve more around how the extraterrestrials could, if they would, help the normal everyday man break that cycle of deception that has kept us in the dark for so long. Seeing my children be born and seeing that it is the true unspoiled nature of man to trust and to love, teaches me that we have been taught fear and distrust and we have perpetuated that teaching through the ages. Children 3 to 12 years old in a park will laugh and play together with no prejudices or animosity all by themselves. By the time they are 16, they have learned to fear. This shows me that the original nature is to love and cooperate.
I do think that some things I've learned through the years are true about aliens or ET's. And I believe certain things about the, powers that be, here on earth and some things about how the two relate to each other are true, I'll attempt to set them down here. I'm sorry for the long reply but...here goes.
1. Aliens exist and they had something to do with our physical and social evolution. Possibly through genetics and social structuring, but I'd like to know how.
2. Aliens have been visiting and maybe in small ways assisting mankind for many many years. They may very likely be the impetus for the God stories as well as the muse scenarios. I'd like to know.
3. Aliens and other lifeforms are created races, maybe historically like our own, maybe differently, but basically we have conscious "souls", and so do they. We have some notion of a supreme life force and quite probably so do they. I want to know.
4. Somewhere in the past, individuals, humans, were chosen or groomed to be benevolent rulers, and as seems to be part of base human nature, that power corrupts. And it did. We learned fear. Fear controls.
5. As the population grew the aliens chose to back off, so to speak with regards to direct contact, opting to let nature take it's course, so to speak. they then took the role of social scientists. Prefering to observe progress from afar as it were. Did it happen this way?
6.Human memory of that earlier contact faded and turned to the myths we know today. No longer resembling the true nature of things as they were.
7. When the aliens decided that the time had come to re-establish contact in a tangible way, possibly with the advent of the nuclear age, they attemted to do so. who were they, where are they from?
8. As is the nature of power and man, we probably had good intentions at first. And our "rulers", for lack of a better term, sought to strike a bargain.
9. Deceit, based on a fear of loss of control and power became the working word on the part of our "rulers' and the original deal that would have ushered in a better way for mankind was somehow scuttled.
10. Knowing that eventually the populace of the world would find out about the existence of these Extraterrestrials. A major dis-information campaign was launched, to fix in the collective mindset, a vision of conquering, enslaving alien races. So that fear would be our first reaction to anything we saw. Can we reverse this? How and will they help?

I know that all of this seems far-fetched. But this is what I 'think' the situation is. I would like to most know, if this is the case or if not, what is?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
they are watching us. and they have given a message to humanity. its been translated into many languages.
you can download it for free from this site.

www.raelianmovement.org...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Freddieb,

1. Aliens exist and they had something to do with our physical and social evolution. Possibly through genetics and social structuring, but I'd like to know how.
2. Aliens have been visiting and maybe in small ways assisting mankind for many many years. They may very likely be the impetus for the God stories as well as the muse scenarios. I'd like to know.
3. Aliens and other lifeforms are created races, maybe historically like our own, maybe differently, but basically we have conscious "souls", and so do they. We have some notion of a supreme life force and quite probably so do they. I want to know.
4. Somewhere in the past, individuals, humans, were chosen or groomed to be benevolent rulers, and as seems to be part of base human nature, that power corrupts. And it did. We learned fear. Fear controls.
5. As the population grew the aliens chose to back off, so to speak with regards to direct contact, opting to let nature take it's course, so to speak. they then took the role of social scientists. Prefering to observe progress from afar as it were. Did it happen this way?
6.Human memory of that earlier contact faded and turned to the myths we know today. No longer resembling the true nature of things as they were.
7. When the aliens decided that the time had come to re-establish contact in a tangible way, possibly with the advent of the nuclear age, they attemted to do so. who were they, where are they from?
8. As is the nature of power and man, we probably had good intentions at first. And our "rulers", for lack of a better term, sought to strike a bargain.
9. Deceit, based on a fear of loss of control and power became the working word on the part of our "rulers' and the original deal that would have ushered in a better way for mankind was somehow scuttled.
10. Knowing that eventually the populace of the world would find out about the existence of these Extraterrestrials. A major dis-information campaign was launched, to fix in the collective mindset, a vision of conquering, enslaving alien races. So that fear would be our first reaction to anything we saw. Can we reverse this? How and will they help?

I basically agree with your points.

The "vision of conquering, enslaving alien races" may indeed be part of governmental disinformation, but I have not found any evidence to this. The actions of the extraterrestrials themselves with their clandestine operations of kidnapping, the physical implants in abductees, the taking of unborn fetuses from women here, using the glandular extracts of people as vitamin supplements, the occasional dissection of a citizen and even soldiers (whereby the body is eventually found and the nature of the dissection leads one to conclude that they kept the person alive for as long as possible) -- all point to Service-To-Self (STS) beings, not spiritually focused, Service-To-Others (STO) beings. The channelings/telepathic contact with alien spirits notwithstanding; the actions of the physical aliens speaks volumes about how they think of us.

Then there is the direct testimony from people who have worked for the government and who are part of Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project; there are hundreds of these. They not only confirm the existence of ET's but also say that they have various local bases and also one on the Moon, and that there is a facet of the US government that has been in collusion with the Zetan-Greys for decades in order to get more technology. These testimonies from experts are extremely important in helping us understand what we are up against.

There is indeed a fear among many in power that once full disclosure occurs, that the world's religions will crumble (actually they are all already are in a state of decay and have been for years) and that the government will lose control over the general population. But the truth of the matter is slowly leaking out regardless -- despite the opposing federal forces and propaganda through abductees from the physical aliens themselves.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

I've seen enough UFOs in my life to know that this subject is 100% true. Its the specifics that get me. As a result of knowing this, I understand that ET visitation is most likely the most important subject man could know at this moment. So I think about it constantly in the vain hope I'll understand without requiring blind faith what it is I'm a part of before my life is over.

I think your frustration is remarkably intelligent, healthy and progressive, and that you could really enjoy that ride on what's driving you. Blind faith is only a way of settling for something- anything- mentally and emotionally tangible. When charting unknown territory, searching for the truth, you will always feel that you are stumbling your way along in the dark all alone. That's the only way you can know you are on the right path, by leaving security behind, never accomplishing the satisfaction of knowing your surroundings or the answers to what you are still looking for.

At every turn, you see only more that you don't know yet, but that is only because you continue to go forward and do not settle. If you settled, THEN you could become familiar with popular current beliefs and call all within your clear vision "The Universe" and decide that you know enough.

There might be more out there, you could think, but who cares- and what does it matter anyway? And join any group where everybody knows and agrees the same thing, whatever.

But you already know more than you realize and think beyond what most humans think yet.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Frith and Earthsister,
I've never seen a UFO or anything I'd call really strange or unexplained.
But I am so glad that I'm not the only one that sees dogma and "belief" as a real enemy to our intellect and society where mankind's future is concerned.
The ideas I enumerated are simply that. Ideas. They are what seems right to me.
It seems that way to me, now, at the present time. That's the reason for my request for real knowledge.
I see what I see and hear what I hear and have only that to form a judgement by. I want more information, because what I have so far, is woefully incomplete.
I also see such great potential for the future if we can get past all of the crap.
I don't see an immediate change as being plausible. There are too many factors involved. But some things should and can be changed immediately. Yes, I agree, those changes will cause great growth pains, but like they say, no pain... no gain.
I do think that a real shake up in the collective human psyche is necessary to dislodge some of what holds us back and down.
But for now, I would be happy with just a personal revelation that is for my knowledge alone. I don't see myself as someone who should "help get the word out." I certainly don't think that if that revelation happened, that I'd come here to this forum and proclaim what I've learned. I've seen what happens to folks here at ATS. And I don't believe what most people say here anyway. I need to know from the source.
Advancement will take an attitude adjustment for the collective human race.
I like the way Edison put it when asked why after failing to find the correct material for the filament for his electric light after thousands of tries did he continue looking?
Edison said that he didn't percieve it as thousands of failures. He saw it as thousands of learning opportunities that taught him, What would not work. If you get my point. It's a matter of perception.
And I want to percieve this opportunity correctly. So, No Dogma, No pre-concieved notions, just things presented as they are, the way they are. Good or Bad is also a matter of perception. For instance what may seem bad for an individual may be good for a larger group. but now I'm stating the obvious.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

My questions revolve more around how the extraterrestrials could, if they would, help the normal everyday man break that cycle of deception that has kept us in the dark for so long. Seeing my children be born and seeing that it is the true unspoiled nature of man to trust and to love, teaches me that we have been taught fear and distrust and we have perpetuated that teaching through the ages. Children 3 to 12 years old in a park will laugh and play together with no prejudices or animosity all by themselves. By the time they are 16, they have learned to fear. This shows me that the original nature is to love and cooperate.

freddieb

I won't quote your entire post, but I love all of it. Everything you said is inspiring and if it's ok with you I will print it and put it on my refrigerator for my family to read. Thank you for being so open and candid in writing that.

The things you said make me think about the big jumble of unknowns- the personal ideas and other things we have to consider today but can't really KNOW for sure yet about all of them-- which ones are accurate or half true or lies or mistakes... and look to see ahead in the next few years, what another further progressive set of ideas and things is going to be.

We can look all the way back at any intervals and see the same thing all through history, only now we know something about those things even though we couldn't then. Whenever we invent or discover new things, nobody can know what they are going to lead us to.

That's what evolution and getting from here to there to there to there... is all about. We never "know" all the answers, and never know where we are going, but we can look back and read the absolute pattern of where we have come and then project that pattern ahead and keep climbing along it.

All the questions of things we are looking at and hearing about today, that we can't quite know the truth about yet, will be fully known to us soon. These things now are the very ones that are next in line for us to KNOW along the evolutional pattern of discovery and knowledge.

If you look at the recorded history of evidence of visiting life and its steady increases, you can see the alien races working closely with us, right along our own evolutional patterns. You can also see the pattern of human behavior about the aliens at each point of further discovery. If you can imagine this, project your mind along these patterns into the future, and I think you can see what I can see. You might even be able to look back from there to answer some of your own questions about the unknowns of today.

[edit on 5/15/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The "vision of conquering, enslaving alien races" may indeed be part of governmental disinformation, but I have not found any evidence to this. The actions of the extraterrestrials themselves with their clandestine operations of kidnapping, the physical implants in abductees, the taking of unborn fetuses from women here, using the glandular extracts of people as vitamin supplements, the occasional dissection of a citizen and even soldiers (whereby the body is eventually found and the nature of the dissection leads one to conclude that they kept the person alive for as long as possible) -- all point to Service-To-Self (STS) beings, not spiritually focused, Service-To-Others (STO) beings. The channelings/telepathic contact with alien spirits notwithstanding; the actions of the physical aliens speaks volumes about how they think of us.

Then there is the direct testimony from people who have worked for the government and who are part of Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project; there are hundreds of these. They not only confirm the existence of ET's but also say that they have various local bases and also one on the Moon, and that there is a facet of the US government that has been in collusion with the Zetan-Greys for decades in order to get more technology. These testimonies from experts are extremely important in helping us understand what we are up against.

There is indeed a fear among many in power that once full disclosure occurs, that the world's religions will crumble (actually they are all already are in a state of decay and have been for years) and that the government will lose control over the general population. But the truth of the matter is slowly leaking out regardless -- despite the opposing federal forces and propaganda through abductees from the physical aliens themselves.

See Paul,
Everything you say and write here is what someone else has told you or what you have read. I don't know if it is true or not.
You see, what you say, as being backed up by evidence.
You have not personally seen that evidence. You've only read or have been told about it. Even if you had personally viewed this so called physical evidence, I would only have your word to go on. That for me is not enough. I don't want to know these things, in order to convince anyone else. I want to know for myself alone.
For you to say that things are as you say they are, is like a christian telling me that evidence for Jesus exists because the Bible says so. That may be evidence for them. But in my way of thinking the bible is a book written and compiled by men. Men who seek control over other men. For them it is not really evidence, it is faith that THEY equate as evidence. If I'm making my point clearly. I surely don't want to debate religous belief here.
I don't know if all of the people you mention are telling the truth. They say they are and for you, that equates as evidence. For me, it simply doesn't.
Hence the request I've made here. I would like to have the story from the Extraterrestrial source.
I'm not saying that what YOU believe is false. I'm only asking for my own edification, for information from the ET source. I've already heard and read what the human side of the story seems to be.

[edit on 15-5-2005 by freddieb]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join