It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New drug that makes u smarter.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Its called provigil and can increase anybodies brainpower sometimes significantly, here is the link with some info:
www.newscientist.com...

I wish it wasnt so expensive or i would stock up for exams etc lol.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
How do you know its expensive? I don't see anything in the article related to pricing. In fact, it says the drug hasn't even been approved by the FDA yet. I doubt they even know what they're going to charge for it, assuming it's approved.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
koolness, i wonder what kind of side effects that kind of thing could have? that sounds really neat. pretty soon, there will be a pill you can take to become telepathic

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I wish it wasnt so expensive or i would stock up for exams etc lol.

And right after you take it you would realize that you were dumb to pay so much for it

The only thing that makes you smarter is

It vitalizes body and mind

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I wish this stuff was around when my Gramps was still around, it could have delayed the onset of Alzeihmers.. And plus I'm never smart enough, Gimme Gimme Gimme.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
nice one croat
. when i first saw the comercials for redbull i thought it was some kind of alcohal.
guess the comecials were rather stupid if they give a person the wrong idea about a product.

as for this "smart pill", i realy do wonder what possible long term effects it could have. i am concerned that there is a possibility that a body could become reliant on it. basicaly if you don't have it could you become stupid? in other words you could become so dependant that your mind can not function propperly without this artifical stimulant.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It's just another way of keeping you awake and alert at the same time. Personally I prefer just getting enough sleep and/or staying awake and alert.

Croat, you are, as always, wrong. This is what makes you smart.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
wtf is it? over powered Adderal?

?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I am not so sure about this drug. There could be very bad side effects not to mention problems of addiction and tolerance.

I would be much better if people stick to the natural drug that makes us smarter: Sleep. 8 hours a day is all you need.

Surf

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Personally, I would lean more toward good nutritional pactices over a drug. A truly healthy body is more important than a drug fix.

Drug for this, drug for that, blah, blah, blah. "Did you know you penis is small," blah, blah, blah. "When the time is right, will your penis be ready," blah, blah, blah. The Pharmacy World Order will lead you down a dark road.

Troy

new topics

top topics

join