It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quicky in DC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Sup all im in dc for 1 or 2 weeks and was wondering if there are any other members of ats here also?

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Sup all im in dc for 1 or 2 weeks and was wondering if there are any other members of ats here also?

By the title of your post, I thought you were talking about something else.
I'm not in DC anymore, so about the best I can offer is recommendations for some good food.

Oh yeah, and don't get pulled over if you're driving in the District.

-B.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Lol notin like a play on words :-D what would u suggest? hell me get pulled over maybe for goint o slow cause hell these streets are confusing

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Unos pizzaria in union station -- Good food
Theres another italian place there near the NE side that is straight up mafia--- best italian food ever.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
DC sucks dood. i hope you're not spending your vacation there. I personally recommend that you leave as fast as you can as

a) the population is mostly deprived of free will
b) once you enter maryland or virginia, you better pray to god you don't get noticed by a fed
c) as a result of strict culture, the overall enjoyment factor suffers because of the absence of THINGS TO DO

but if you like mediterranean food, visit Neyla's on N street

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Lol notin like a play on words :-D what would u suggest? hell me get pulled over maybe for goint o slow cause hell these streets are confusing

The streets are terribly confusing in DC. I lived there for 5 years and never quite got it down.

In Alexandria:
Ireland's Own
Il Porto
Akasaka ** GREAT sushi!!!
Hard Times Cafe

Arlington:
Melting Pot
Bistro Bistro

DC:
Jyoti
Capital City Brewery
Rockland's
Tony Cheng's
Zorba's

And the #1 must-have is a burger chain in Alexandria & Springfield .... 5 Guys. BEST burgers I've ever ever ever had!!

And I sure hope you have a chance to visit the Smithsonian museums. The Natural History one is my favorite.

-B.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
thanks alot for the food places hopefully ill have a chance to visist em. where about did u live banshee

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   

thanks alot for the food places hopefully ill have a chance to visist em. where about did u live banshee

If you only have the time to try 1,
make it 5 Guys.

I lived in Alexandria, learned how to wrestle in NE DC, married & divorced a DC cop.
It was a rough few years.

-B.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
well that's why you haven't been on msn

new topics

top topics

join