It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of children dressed as suicide bombers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I do not believe his statements are historically correct.

Your view,however,must have been taught to you at Bible school.

Personally,I accept that Israel must exist.
I do not suggest that it's Legal 1948 borders are adequate.No one today does.
Most accept the 1967 borders as being a reasonable compromise.But I know you don't accept that.

You believe Israel should have domminion over inferior races.You believe that because it says so in your Christian Gideon Bible.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by Uninen
Actually the Jews were given the half of "israel" they just stole the rest as jews so often do..
And what happened in Jenin?
There was this one fine moment in witch palestians ambushed and killed some 11-13 Israeli soldiers..

stole as jews so often do? Gots some news for you, pal, you are a thief. You are a thief because you are a liar. Through your bigotry, you steal peace. Through your glee for the death of those protecting their national sovereignty while under continuous assault by organized terrorists, you are as pathetic as the homicide bombers and the wretched creatures that teach their children to blindly hate from the time they are able to understand.

Why i you insulting me? The ir no need to get personal.. I know what is right and what is wrong and it seems to that you, "Mr." Bush, Blair and Sharon have your facts fcked up..
In so many issues.. You humiliate, kill and capture.. slave people in their own countries.. Steal their property.. and then you expect that we should like you..

www.winterwar.com...
Like in this case.. the Britts were about to get in our help but 1 year after they declared a war with us.. and were in alliance with worst dictator ever.. no other than Josef Stalin himself..
This should tell something about american and their puppets ethics and moral.. if there is even any?

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
I do not believe his statements are historically correct.

Your view,however,must have been taught to you at Bible school.

Personally,I accept that Israel must exist.
I do not suggest that it's Legal 1948 borders are adequate.No one today does.
Most accept the 1967 borders as being a reasonable compromise.But I know you don't accept that.

You believe Israel should have domminion over inferior races.You believe that because it says so in your Christian Gideon Bible.

At this rate we will have a another holocaust memorial at israel and this is not with 6 million stones for 6 million jews.. but with 11 million stones for 11 million Palestinians..
And for the borders the 1948 are only legal ones.. others.. crime and occupation.. ethnic clensing.. just like the nazis..

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Uninen.

Myself and TC often cross swords on this issue.I am just more incredulous at each episode.

Wait till he tells us all that it's all OK because the Bible(his interpretation)says so.

Kudos to Finland.What they did against Stalins Russia was outstanding.And you are right it's a good example of Western Hypocracy.The Finns abandoned by all civilised nations when defending their land were left with little alternative but to form an alliance with Nazi Germany(The USSR's common enemy).

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kitty
story.news.yahoo.com.../030801/241/4uxl9.html

Well if u click on next u can understand a bit more than this single picture with children dressed as warriors of their country.
The same as the children in US are seeing soldiers, army tanks helicopters and stuff like that as "the creator of freedom" and they feel proud of it, i don�t see much difference, Palestine has no army, is so poor that has nothing to fight with, if they are getting raped why shouldn�t they fight till die?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The media is brainwashing the brains that are fully loaded with ignorance, look up your own answers on all the facts going on.

[Edited on 4-8-2003 by CoLD aNGeR]

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Wow Cold Anger, you're really a thick head, maybe you should take that muzzle off I don't think you're getting enough fresh air.

Soldiering is one of the few professions entitled a "Noble Profession".

Blowing yourself up with a bunch of shoppers in town square...is not anything Noble.

The fact you buy into that peice of crap "connection" is beyond most people's mental capacities.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
Wow Cold Anger, you're really a thick head, maybe you should take that muzzle off I don't think you're getting enough fresh air.

Soldiering is one of the few professions entitled a "Noble Profession".

Blowing yourself up with a bunch of shoppers in town square...is not anything Noble.

The fact you buy into that peice of crap "connection" is beyond most people's mental capacities.

Your fraternity seems to have a little problem with understanding reality or u have a problem understanding your fraternity, you really don�t get any point of all those people doing these, is very easy to say "fanatical crazy kids" when u know nothing about quoran, islam, arab country or arab people.

Soldier can be entitled as "noble" but if u have a boss with bad intentions the soldier can be all the noble that u want that he has to obey, if they have to drop a bomb to kill 150.000 people they cannot question the order the MUST do it, so there we go with your nobility.

About knowing what kind of place are the fighting for, do you have any idea about how important is that area for all the main religions in the world? Did you know that has to do with the first civilizations?
Dude, get a session of reality, get out of america, go there, and get your own opinion, learn from both sides to understand, or u think that is normal to blow up yourself just because your religion says so?
There must be a reason right? or are u gonna tell me like the rest of ignorants the typical poor excuse of
"islamist terrorists?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join