It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of children dressed as suicide bombers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
story.news.yahoo.com.../030801/241/4uxl9.html

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   
What is the big deal? If they dont have tanks and planes they will use guerilla and terrorist tactics.. simple as that.. Time to wake up.. everybody hates Usa and Israel..
Even some of their own citizens do..

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
well said, Uninen. if you thikn about it, kids arent just going to sign up for martyrdom because it's cool and everyone else is doing it.

ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE SICK OF BEING TREATED LIKE SUBHUMANS BY THE ZIONISTS!!!!
it must end; too many lives have been lost, more so with the Palestinians, but both sides have suffered enough.

if you think about it, if our culture was one that was facing constant suppression and our ideas were always under duress, would you not want to express your emotions in a drastic manner? that is, if there is no other hope or solution in sight, as is the way for those unfortunate people.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uninen
What is the big deal?

WHAT?
Oh come on...children dressed as suicide bombers is NOT right in any place or situation.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is a cold blooded monster.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
if you think about it, kids arent just going to sign up for martyrdom because it's cool and everyone else is doing it.

Actually, thats probably the main reason those kids are doing it, to live up to the expectations of others.

Ethics is something you people need a sharp injection of.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It is horrible, but these people are desperate.
The Palestinians have been delt a terrible injustice, extremists on both sides are responsable.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
There are children like that in Colombia but it seems Palestinian children are the only extremists in the world, according to the media.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
colombia doesnt produce much oil
they produce another killer, coke
i would say we spend just as much $ on blow as we do for importing oil.

and the children of the world follow in adult footsteps. maybe after these older generations die out, we will be able to have some light in this world. untill then, kids will be given guns and taught to fight.

hopefully it wont end our exisitance on this planet.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Awww, how cute! No wonder Isreal is always trying to kill them, even the kids are wanting to blow them up.

Isreal was given the land, the Arabs are trying to kill them and take the land back. They have started wars, used terrorism, and sent car bombs over and over. Yet the only people yelled at is Isreal. If Isreal dressed their kids up in soilder uniforms, you would be after them like a bat out of hell. Yet palestinians teaching hatred and teaching their kids to grow up to kill civilians and you people are "Awww, aren't they so cute, I wonder how many of the evil Jews they will kill."

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
james...

they werent given the land, the israelis, they were told that it was ok for them to hold their own as they would be funnelled weapons and armor from the CIA and MI6. 3 million arabs fought against hundreds of thousands of zionists during those cold moments in the late 1940s.

how do you think they did it? no, jahbulon or whoever they refer to as g-d didn't help em. plain and simple arming once side to later arm the other. now, they both are armed by contractors playing both sides. the IDF, having more money, can buy the gunships, helpicopters, and tanks necessary to take on palestinian militants ON FOOT.

and what happened in Jenin? shhhhh... right?

so the entire thing is just plained botched up. if you see kids doing this sort of thing, this is a sure-fire sign that things are INCREDIBLY WRONG.

[Edited on 8/3/2003 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   
despite the pro palastianin propaganda crap above, the terrible thing that these pictures show is that hatred and death will stalk another generation.

Children trained up to die.

As Moshe Dyan said "There will never be peace in Israel as long as palastinians hate us more than they love their children"

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 04:24 AM
link   
We've had this topic a while back.As I remember then someone posted lots of pictures of American Children dressed as Rambo.You could also take the American preoccupation of dressing their prepubescent daughters up to look like tarts.

NetChicken seems to believe that any rational explanation is Pro-Palestinian.He equates that with Anti-Israeli.

The blind failure of some to apreciate both sides of the story is staggering.

Yes Palestinians in general hate Israelis but instead of criticising the symptons that that hate manifests itself in,perhaps the root cause of those symptoms should be looked at.Namely the illegal occupation of Palestinian land.

I am aware that NetChicken's view is popular and prevailing in some circles which is why it appears so hypocritical coming from people who claim to be open minded.

[Edited on 3-8-2003 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 05:05 AM
link   
It is actually absurd, anyone who takes a nuetral view, seems to be labelled anti-Israel, simply because one doesn't like to see women and children die (whatever race they are).

www.guardian.co.uk...

show a little sympathy for the innocent civilians who don't give a flying f*u*ck about the holy land and just want a normal life.

The fact that thousands more innocent women and children die on the Palestinian side seems to be forgotten by some.

I want to share something with you people at ATS, here are the lyrics to a hip hop track, the first verse is by a muslim, the second verse is by a jew and the last verse is by an American, the song is called "A Muslim and a Jew".

As you will be able to to tell from my sig, the last verse is my favourite.

"[Radio Announcer]
Explosions in the Israeli town of Yafo
in central Israel near the Ben-Gurion International Airport
This first blast, uh, occurred about 1 and a half hours ago,
that's about half past eight in the morning Israeli time.
A second blast occurred 10 minutes later in another vehicle
parked a couple hundred meters away from the first blast.

[Cilvaringz]
Defeat your enemies with violence, not culture refinements
Right? And show your love diamonds that's blinding
Under the eyelids of men, women and children of all color and religion
I guess building underneath the ceiling of a universal temple is essential
To break through the iron fists of war and swinging damn swords
See, Remedy and I, we swarm as one colony to make you wonder what you die for
But why you murdering our kids?
When all we've got to defend ourselves with our bricks
And stones, can't you hear us moan?
We all out on the streets 'cause you destroyed our home
Nah, you took our food, shelter, and clothing and left us naked
Only to cover ourselves with black seeds of hatred
But right now, whoever's right or wrong
I wonder if we'll ever get along as brothers from different mothers

[Remedy]
I heard a boy crying, two kids dying
Young Israelis, they said the Palestinians were lying
Who's to blame? We set fire to your flame
They withheld the names of the Jews held in vain
Jump into a tank in the far West Bank
There's violence on the Gaza Strip, who's to thank?
Listen! Babies crying
Life lost, Holocaust style, bodies flying
Surprise and surround you, we run rings around you
Silver with the blue and white stars-who we are
We unite, people alike
Strength comes in numbers, all ready to fight
Humanity's song for peace
There's war going on in the Middle East
Build, destroy, build the beast
Sharon and Arafat, Remedy, counter-attack
What's The Cure? Yo, RZA, where you at?

[RZA]
Positive education: always correcting errors
You can never gain peace by inflicting terror
And strapping bombs to arms
Running up inside buildings killing little children and moms
Instead of trying to take land, y'all should shake hands
And give respect to the great father Abraham
You've been fighting over Palestine since Saladin
Have you learned what the word 'non-violent' mean?
Or turn the other cheek? You burn your brother cheap
When Jacob came home we gave his brother sheep
Whats the use to recruit troops and shoot fruit
When you both be seeds from the same root
Even when young Moses was lost in the desert
He was taught wisdom from an Arabian Shepard
My pen is mightier than CNN
Right now I teach you how to see an end
Close your eyes silently, breathing deep
Inhale this air all the way to your feet
Then exhale slowly through your nostril
Combine the Torah, Qu'ran, with the Gospel
With your mind open and eyes shut
You can't tell the difference of who's who and what's what
Please educate Allah's children everyday
A lesson a day keeps the devil away"

w3.ift.ulaval.ca...

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Question, who was attacked first? Isreal. Everything else is mute.

Isreal was attacked first, second, third, and fourth. Then they shot a missle and killed a few terrorists and injured a Palestinian civillian, they got b*t(hed at by UN, so they stopped. They attacked a sixth, seventh, eight, and ninth time(fifth was Isreal attacking terrorists) so they shoot another missle killing more terrorists and killed a civilian by accident. Again, UN yells at Isreal, Isreal stops. Arab WORLD declares war on Isreal and attacks. Isreal fights back and wins. Isreal keeps land it won. Arabs attack again, Isreal wins again. Then, terrorist attacks start up again, and they attacked again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again killing hundreds if not thousands of Iseal civillians, then the Arab WORLD declares actual war on them again, not just more terrorist attacks, which the Arab WORLD then lose again.

After that they start up teeroist attacks killing hundreds of civillians on Isreal land. Isreal, defending itself, shhots some missles, kills a bunch of terrorists/terrorist leaders, but accidently killing a couple civillians, so UN stops them.

Then 9/11, 2001 comes around. Terrorists kill 2000+, half the world is blown up by the UN, killing civillians and teroorists alike and Bush/Blair are praised by the masses. Then Isreal is attacked again and again and again and again and again and again killing of hundreds of Isreal civillians so they fight back and kill more terrorists, but killed a civillian so the UN yells at them and they stop.

Need I go on? Think about it. Who is attacked and who is defending? Who is attacked first and who is attacking back? Who starts it and who finishes it? Everytime the Arab WORLD start it, the Isreal people finish it, and get yelled at by the UN for not rolling over or being pushed into the sea.

Arab WORLD is the aggressor, Isreal is defending itself. Solution? Let Isreal do what it wants to. Stop interfering with them. If we did, no more Arab WORLD, no more terrorist problem.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
james...

they werent given the land, the israelis, they were told that it was ok for them to hold their own as they would be funnelled weapons and armor from the CIA and MI6. 3 million arabs fought against hundreds of thousands of zionists during those cold moments in the late 1940s.

how do you think they did it? no, jahbulon or whoever they refer to as g-d didn't help em. plain and simple arming once side to later arm the other. now, they both are armed by contractors playing both sides. the IDF, having more money, can buy the gunships, helpicopters, and tanks necessary to take on palestinian militants ON FOOT.

and what happened in Jenin? shhhhh... right?

so the entire thing is just plained botched up. if you see kids doing this sort of thing, this is a sure-fire sign that things are INCREDIBLY WRONG.

[Edited on 8/3/2003 by AlnilamOmega]

Your lack of historical knowledge is hindering you as far as the mid-east trouble, its origin and the conspirators involved.

As far as your remark about everyone hates the U.S. and Israel and even some of its own people, I couldn't care less if people hate us for doing the right thing, and I couldn't care less if the Michael Moores, Ed Asners and Babs Streisands hate the U.S. Good is hated and evil is loved nowadays, one would be foolhearty to use the emotion of hatred to determine whether one is on the right track.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Actually the Jews were given the half of "israel" they just stole the rest as jews so often do..
And what happened in Jenin?
There was this one fine moment in witch palestians ambushed and killed some 11-13 Israeli soldiers..

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Oh good, debate.
John, even you can tell the difference between children playacting as Rambo and children being conditioned to kill and be killed.

As for the "tarts" comments, you are right, however this isn't a topic on the sexualization of american youth by socializing them to wear hooker clothing. There is nothing good about that either.

When the person above my first post talked about the "Jenin massacre" which is a manufactured piece of propaganda, then my comments are appropriate.

As to palastian problems, it is an issue largely of thir own making. They started the Intifada, they started the suicide bombings, they are a political football in the middle east. Arafat in an attempt to extend his political power dragged the population into this mess. If you don't like my viewpoint, tough. I believe its right.

Don't forget that they also cheered at 9/11 and supported Saddam in both wars as well. Truely a lost people as far as I am concerend.

Originally posted by John bull 1
We've had this topic a while back.As I remember then someone posted lots of pictures of American Children dressed as Rambo.You could also take the American preoccupation of dressing their prepubescent daughters up to look like tarts.

NetChicken seems to believe that any rational explanation is Pro-Palestinian.He equates that with Anti-Israeli.

The blind failure of some to apreciate both sides of the story is staggering.

Yes Palestinians in general hate Israelis but instead of criticising the symptons that that hate manifests itself in,perhaps the root cause of those symptoms should be looked at.Namely the illegal occupation of Palestinian land.

I am aware that NetChicken's view is popular and prevailing in some circles which is why it appears so hypocritical coming from people who claim to be open minded.

[Edited on 3-8-2003 by John bull 1]

[Edited on 3-8-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
"John, even you can tell the difference between children playacting as Rambo and children being conditioned to kill and be killed."

The only difference is in the minds of the misguided that declare one is right and one is sick.

These same children are being shot dead on the streets of Palestinian Cities every day.While a wall is being built stealing even more of there own land.

Children emulate there heros.Whether it is American children dressing up as cowboys and killing inferior Red Indians or Palestinians dressing as suicide bombers it is the same.
My own father was a child during the Second World War.I daren't imagine how many imaginary Germans he killed with his wooden gun.

The point is this is a symptom of the conflict and not the cause.

Now TC rebukes one poster about his lack of historical knowledge yet ignores the poster imediately before him who's knowledge is woeful.

And this is the other point.Addressing the cause is not in the interests of those that are Pro-Israeli.No historical fact too is well known for it to be twisted and any alternative view must be deflected and refracted.

NC,you are from New Zealand.A fine country,yet one that has since it Anglo colonisation has had it's history twisted to pamper the pride of the majority and justify why that white majority have controled it.

It is the same in the Middle East.The only difference is that it is being twisted today.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uninen
Actually the Jews were given the half of "israel" they just stole the rest as jews so often do..
And what happened in Jenin?
There was this one fine moment in witch palestians ambushed and killed some 11-13 Israeli soldiers..

stole as jews so often do? Gots some news for you, pal, you are a thief. You are a thief because you are a liar. Through your bigotry, you steal peace. Through your glee for the death of those protecting their national sovereignty while under continuous assault by organized terrorists, you are as pathetic as the homicide bombers and the wretched creatures that teach their children to blindly hate from the time they are able to understand.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I don't ignore, John, I see his error and point it out. To continue to make my point, he posts more, only to get worse, making inflamatory remarks that Jews are thiefs and that the deaths of the soldiers are a happy event. You defend him? What a shame. You believe his statements are historically correct? Again, a shame.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join