It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giants, Nephilim, Hybrids, and Planet X

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I was reading some interesting things on Reformation.org and Texe Marrs that led me to believe that David Icke may not be totally off his rocker concerning reptilians.

Genesis 6:1-4 (KJV) reads:

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

It goes on from there, to the Flood. Apparently the pre-Flood world was a zoological nightmare--you had half-man, half-beast. It's been asserted that Noah and his family were kept safe in the ark because their blood and DNA were not polluted.

Anyone hear of the Starchild Project? Most likely that child's father was a "son of God," or a fallen angel. When I think of aliens, I don't think aliens from another planet like Klingons out of Star Trek. I think supernatural beings.

There have also been human skeletons discovered--they were giants and they had horns on their heads.

Check out this link: The Days of Noah Are Here Again!

And this link: Texe Marrs on Planet X This link has some VERY interesting info concerning Mormons, Freemasons, Illuminati, etc, and it links Planet X with hybrids.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
How about the movie, "The Fallen Ones" on Sci Fi. Why does Sci Fi suddenly make this movie? It's a movie that kind of sticks out. You usually read this stuff on the net about the giants, not so much on television. Wonder where they suddenly got this idea from?

Troy

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I don't even watch the Sci-Fi channel, but my husband does....

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ooh, must buy Marrs' book......

While the more dramatic accounts forecast Planet X's arrival later this year, some maintain the shattering specter will occur later, in 2004, 2006, 2012 (the last year on the Mayan calendar), or even 2078. Others claim it could be thousands or even millions of years before the tenth planet orbits near Earth once again.

So it should have already hit Earth, but if it hasn't don;t worry 'cos it might not do so for another million years.........#

This really is about as pathetic as you can get

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well, it'll come sooner than you think, I'm sure. Planet X, aka Wormwood, seems to have been foretold in the book of Revelation.

Revelation 8:10-11: And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters, And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Then of course the end time are supposed to be as the days of Noah, and know what was happening before the Flood? Fallen angels (sons of God) were having children by human women--think alien abductions and impregnations that are going on today. They are NOT "extraterrestrial" beings like in Star Trek. They are demons, and they are NOT benevolent!

That's why God destroyed everything on the earth except Noah and his family. They were totally messed up genetically. Satan knew that the Messiah would be completely man and completely God. So he decided to mess with people's DNA.

Now it's happening again.

You may think I'm crazy (a lot of people do), but this does make perfect sense. For the past 20 years (since I was 12) I had wondered if UFOs really existed...I kept thinking Satan had a hand in it, and I was right.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Go to your local major library, to the periodical section and look up:

1. On microflim - NY Times March 16, 2004. On front page is coverstory about the new planet found in our solar system. It's due to arrive in 2012. It's glowing red, and moving towards earth.

2. At periodical section, get the Nov 2004 issue of Discover Magazine. It has a coverstory on the planet our modern scientists found (re-found. Since ancient peoples knew about it.)

Originally posted by Amethyst
I was reading some interesting things on Reformation.org and Texe Marrs that led me to believe that David Icke may not be totally off his rocker concerning reptilians.

Genesis 6:1-4 (KJV) reads:

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Actually that's wrong. In the KJV it never says "... There were "giants"...". It says Nephilim. The KJV is a 90% accurate translation of the original Bible which was written in Hebrew and Aramaic. All other English Bibles other than the KJV are roughly 50% accurate translations.
Depending on how one reads that verse, either:

1. It was the Nephilim who came down and raped human women.
or...
2. The Nephilim were the offspring of other beings who came down and raped human women.

Either way, some non-human beings came to earth and raped human women. Producing "demi-god" offspring.

It goes on from there, to the Flood. Apparently the pre-Flood world was a zoological nightmare--you had half-man, half-beast.

No not half-beast. It was half-human half-non-human aka demi-gods. Aka human mixed with extra-terrestial beings.

It's been asserted that Noah and his family were kept safe in the ark because their blood and DNA were not polluted.

CONGRATS! You've brought up something no priest, rabbi, or clergy will talk about! Noah was saved for 2 reasons. He followed and worshipped the Elohim/El Shaddai/Yahweh. AND Noah and his family were 100% human.

Anyone hear of the Starchild Project? Most likely that child's father was a "son of God," or a fallen angel. When I think of aliens, I don't think aliens from another planet like Klingons out of Star Trek. I think supernatural beings.

I never head of it. But other beings are still around. Inside earth, on earth, and in space. From other planets, solar systems, galaxies. It gets even better! They can be from other densities aka dimensions!

There have also been human skeletons discovered--they were giants and they had horns on their heads.

Please post any links about skeletons with horns?!?
It's a fact giants did exist. But with horns?!?

Check out this link: The Days of Noah Are Here Again!

And this link: Texe Marrs on Planet X This link has some VERY interesting info concerning Mormons, Freemasons, Illuminati, etc, and it links Planet X with hybrids.

Read the 12th Planet book series by Zecharia Sitchen for more info about the Nephilim, and proof about other beings visiting earth in the past.
Read David Icke's books for yourself to see the detailed info he gives. I recommend starting first with "The Biggest Secret". Then next "And the Truth Shall Set You Free". Then whatever other books of his intrest you. All of Sitchen's and Ickes books are free to read at any major bookstore like Barnes & Noble. You can decide to buy them too.

BTW, there's even more intresting parts of the Bible than the verses you mentioned! More parts that no priest, rabbi, minister, or clergy will ever, never, ever, talk about!

[edit on 15-5-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I'm not sure of what the purpose of the "Fallen Ones" movie on Sci Fi. There was bits of humor in the movie, so you kind of doubt if they took the whole idea of the nephilim seriously. Then it was like they didn't take the time to make the movie as good as it could have been. Sci Fi makes some pretty good movies, it's just I think they sometimes don't make sure they have as good of a finished movie as they could have.

Troy

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
Read the 12th Planet book series by Zecharia Sitchen for more info about the Nephilim, and proof about other beings visiting earth in the past.

WHATEVER YOU DO, IN GOD'S NAME AND TO PRESERVE YOUR OWN DIGNITY...

DO NOT READ THE TWELFTH PLANET BY ZECHARIA SITCHEN.

Just go read something wholesome like Catcher in the Rye!

(I just got a new favorite book to hate...)

[edit on 15-5-2005 by DeltaChaos]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This may seem extreme, I feel Sci Fi Channel may have been hit from OSI and no longer can produce and show things like Kecksburg, Redlesham/Bentwaters or Phoenix investigations. Why, 'National Security'.

Dallas

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

This may seem extreme, I feel Sci Fi Channel may have been hit from OSI and no longer can produce and show things like Kecksburg, Redlesham/Bentwaters or Phoenix investigations. Why, 'National Security'.

Dallas

More likely, those specials sucked, so they decided not to make anymore of them.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I believe that the scriptures mainly present the fact that spirit beings, sons of God, came down, materialized in human form and took any human wife they chose. Whose to say, if any woman could resist their seduction. By this union male hybrid sons were born to them, half angel and half human. With this superior side they were born with they could achieve so many more things than the common human. That is why the scriptures refer to them as the mighty ones, the men of fame. They were famous in the fact that they excelled in the arts, sciences, commerce, war and sports. The scriptures don't mention if the Nephilim could reproduce. If they could then there would be a problem with keeping a pure DNA source handed down by Adam and Eve. The whole problem started with the angels mating in the first place. The Nephilim could not dematerialize like their fathers because of the law of the flesh which they had part of. The Nephilim had to have died in the great flood because of that flesh. It was their fathers that survived to see this day.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
@ OpenSecret 2012:

It does say "giants" in the KJV--that's the only Bible I read, and I copied it exactly as I read it. If you look at Reformation.org, and click on the link about Noah, it tells about half-man, half-beast monstrosities--as well as literal giants like Goliath.

Horned skulls found in PA This even has a picture!

I know there's a lot of stuff clergy won't touch with a ten-foot pole. But this stuff needs to come out, because it has to do with what's going on today. Knowledge is power, and I for one do not wish to be powerless.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
I believe that the scriptures mainly present the fact that spirit beings, sons of God, came down, materialized in human form and took any human wife they chose. Whose to say, if any woman could resist their seduction. By this union male hybrid sons were born to them, half angel and half human. With this superior side they were born with they could achieve so many more things than the common human. That is why the scriptures refer to them as the mighty ones, the men of fame. They were famous in the fact that they excelled in the arts, sciences, commerce, war and sports. The scriptures don't mention if the Nephilim could reproduce. If they could then there would be a problem with keeping a pure DNA source handed down by Adam and Eve. The whole problem started with the angels mating in the first place. The Nephilim could not dematerialize like their fathers because of the law of the flesh which they had part of. The Nephilim had to have died in the great flood because of that flesh. It was their fathers that survived to see this day.

You almost have it right. The Bible never says ANGELS formed bodies and mated with human females. It says Sons of God. Guess what? Adam was a Son of God! A "son of God" is any being directly created by God. (the Elohim, El Shaddai, Yahweh). So it could simply be other beings from other planets, star systems, galaxies, even other densities/dimensions, who came to Earth and raped human women.

From the KJV of the Bible:

Genesis chapter 6:
4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that,

These non humans lived during Noah's time, before the flood, and also after the flood!!!

when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Here's the thing:
1. Were the sons of God other beings who raped human women and then produced the "giants" aka Nephilim?
OR....
2. Were the "giants" aka Nephilim THE sons of God who raped the human women producing mighty offspring?
OR....
3. Were there BOTH "giants" aka Nephilim on the earth AND other beings as well (the sons of God) and both groups raped human women?

More proof of the fact that it was more likely number 2 and/or 3 and NOT number 1, is the fact that the Bible states in Genesis, and later on, that the Nephilim are back on Earth!
IF Noah and his family were saved for 2 reasons (pure human bloodline one of them) then how the ----- did the Nephilim appear back on Earth later after Noah's flood? Cuz the Nephilim escaped Noah's flood in their spaceships. Orbited Earth. Then landed again after Noah's flood was over. Then went back to raping, pillaging and plundering. King Og was the greatest Nephilim the Bible talks about. (NOT Goliah the Gittite which 100% of clergy talk about!) BTW there were two Goliaths! Something else no priest will ever talk about! LOL!

Next thing, the bad angels never survived Noah's flood. In the book of Jude it talks of how Yahweh was soo disgusted that his non-human creations had sex with humans, that he imprisoned the non-human creations who had sex with humans.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Amethyst,

I owe you a BIG appology!!! I appologize!!!
I went to the bookstore and checked the KJV. You're right. It says "giants". But the original Hebrew that the KJV is suppose to be translated from, does say "Nephilim". Which is a noun. A type of people. The name of a type of non-humans. "Giant" is an adjective. A description. And adjective and noun are two entirely different things is what I'm trying to bring attention to.

Genesis chapter 6:
4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

More in the Bible about possible half-human half-monsters:

2 Samuel 23:20 (King James Version)

20And Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, the son of a valiant man, of Kabzeel, who had done many acts, he slew two lionlike men of Moab: he went down also and slew a lion in the midst of a pit in time of snow:

[edit on 16-5-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Apology accepted.

My thing is, Jesus said that the end times would be like the days of Noah, and we're seeing that with all these alien abductions/impregnations.

You know, the Bible does say that angels don't marry or anything, but I don't think I've seen anything that says they can't reproduce--like with a human female.

Everything I'm seeing and hearing about adds up to this--hold on to your hats, because pretty soon we're going to be in for a very wild ride! We're definitely in *the* last days. The thing is, God can lengthen or shorten the days.

Oh yeah--and in another thread you posted in, I also quoted that verse from 2 Samuel!

[edit on 5/16/2005 by Amethyst]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

What the Return of the Nephilim is all about? Well, the following is its main proposition - although not the only one.

The Return of the Nephilim is a sure event yet to occur in the Last Days. This suggestion is according to an End Times prophecy in the Bible delivered by our Lord Jesus Christ Himself in the Olivet Discourse as recorded in Luke 17:26 and Matthew 24:37. In the near future, just as they did in the antediluvian world - previous to the universal Flood of Noah (Genesis 6:1-2,4) — satanic "alien" beings, or fallen angels, will appear on our planet and will make widespread and direct contact with mankind. It will be just previous — or during — the future Reign of the Antichrist and his deceptive False Prophet.

These rebellious interdimensional beings from the heavenlies will manifest among us disguised as extraterrestrial from other galaxies or aliens beings from another dimension or time. They will pretend to teach mankind high elements of science and technology as well as the means to successfully achieve a peaceful social cooperation among the nations of the world putting an end to wars, hunger, plagues, etc. To attain that intent. they will tell us that it is absolutely necessary to unite all the nations of the world under a new One World Government or New World Order, the ultimate Tower of Babel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.christoney.org...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Added 'ex' tags

[edit on 12-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It makes me feel good to see other people believing the truth. You guys have hit the nail right on the head and I was excited to read the post in this thread. But now that we have the past of the Nephilim and the devils deception nailed down, lets look at the future with these open eyes. To know what is realy going on in the world and to know the things of the future we only have to arm ourselves with the understanding that we have.

It started at the time of Roswell. I believe that a UFO did crash in Roswell New Mexico and that bodies were recovered. These bodies were those of fallen angels sent on a mission to tell a tale of deception. They appeared exactly as they were intended to, as aliens from another planet. When the US military recovered the UFO it was a piece of technology that man had never seen. With the ship and aliens in hand, the government was convinced of their story and believed the false history of humanity the aliens told. Through other communications with the 'aliens' the government was told that Christ was created by them and that humans were an experiment. They took to heart that God does not exist and that the universe is full of all kinds of life. A deal was made between the aliens and the governments. In exchange for technology the governments of the world would keep the aliens existance a secret. Religion in humanity was what turned us around and its teachings are how most humans live their lives. Destroying these institutions with the existance of aliens would throw the world into chaos. So a very delicate alliance was formed. The aliens could go about abducting humans for whatever reason with no objection from the military. The government would deny and debunk all evidence of them, for humanities own good.
Now what if something happened on a world wide scale that was so unexplainable and huge that nothing could cover it up. What if thousands of people came up missing at the same time? The Rapture will be called a mass alien abduction by the US and other governments of the world. They will not just be using this as an excuse, but they will full heartedly believe it. They will tell you that a huge abduction is what happened, and because they believe the aliens did something like this, then the aliens broke the deal. The government will then come foward and announce all that it knows about aliens. All the truths will be revealed and the public will eat it up. Chaos will ensue but the real chaos is yet to come. In retaliation for the worlds governments uncovering its role, the 'aliens' will launch an invasion of Earth. Do not believe the storys of aliens and use your open eyes to see this as the coming of Satan. But peace will prosper when one man is able to end the fighting between the Earth and its invaders. That man will be the antichrist.
I do not believe that the coming world war we will soon have is going to be the final battle. It might be the precurser to it, but the final fight will be between man and 'alien'.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have been looking into symbolism as an insight into the enigma.

DeltaChaos You avatar looks very much like symbols I have seen in my research, do you know anything about the symbol you use, or have you just picked it because it looks nice, I have my opinions about it but I'm looking to see what you or others know about it.

For those wondering, this isn't off topic to the tread infact it is very on topic.

[edit on 13-10-2006 by Watcher of the Watchers]

top topics

join