It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The graphs are cool!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
hey,

the graphs are pretty cool but i can't read it on my large monitor
i have to view the image to see what's hapnin.

Anyways, they're pretty awesome once I open it up and have a look!

thanks,
drfunk

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I can't make heads nor tails of the RSS feed graphs. Presumably, this is a work in progress. I have a HP pavilion f1703 17" LCD monitor. How do you open them up?

[edit on 05/5/14 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What are you two talking about I see no graphics on any of the three links it just looks like colored script to me

[edit on 14/5/2005 by Sauron]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think hes referring to this:

It appears on the sidebar under the recent posts, but resized to fit.

Sauron, your probaly viewing the RSS feed.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This is what I'm talking about:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Its not a graph of the RSS feeds, its a graph of ATS all together. It just happens to be under a bar that links to the ATS RSS Feed, thats been there.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia

Yes you are right I was,

and I still don't know what there for

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Its not a graph of the RSS feeds, its a graph of ATS all together. It just happens to be under a bar that links to the ATS RSS Feed, thats been there.

Okay, but why are yours so legible and mine are just a mass of colors.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

Yes you are right I was,

and I still don't know what there for

The RSS feeds are like the New Posts page, except it can be entered into an RSS Reader/Aggregator and shows the newest 15 posts. They updates with new posts.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Yours looks just like how I see it. But its been resized to fit. The img code has width='200' height='156' while the image is alot bigger. The unresized image being what I posted earlier. As its resized smaller its a hell of alot harder to read.

[edit on 5-14-2005 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yours looks just like how I see it. But its been resized to fit. The img code has width='200' height='156' while the image is alot bigger. The unresized image being what I posted earlier. As its resized smaller its a hell of alot harder to read.

So, to actually use the graphs, you have to take a screen shot and resize or do you just change the setting on the screen. I hate to be so obtuse, but I'm doing my best.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

So, to actually use the graphs, you have to take a screen shot and resize or do you just change the setting on the screen. I hate to be so obtuse, but I'm doing my best.

No no no. The html image code is like this in the side bar. Its been resized, like a thumbnail:
[img 'http://www.abovetopsecret.com/traffic/daily_usage_200505.png' width='200' height='156']

[, ] = .

The image its showing is the big one I posted earlier, but its being resized with the code I bolded. The ACTUAL image is this:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is cool I went and got a free RSS reader,I'm posting through it now.
And all that coloerd text I mentioned works

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Perhaps a better question is, Where does one find the legible version of the illegible chart on the forum pages?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Iv said it. Its in 2 of my posts already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'm really sorry for being a little dull today but is that link on the board somewhere or are you the only one who knows where it is?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Lemme try and explain it more simply.

The ACTUAL image is the big one that Iv posted. In the sidebar HTML it inserts the image, but it tells your browser to resize the image to fit. So the ACTUAL image is alot bigger, but your browser is told to resize it. Thats why when your right click the image in the sidebar and select View Image (Firefox only i think), you get the BIG image, the ACTUAL image.

[img 'http://www.abovetopsecret.com/traffic/daily_usage_200505.png' width='200' height='156']

[, ] =

The code bolded is what tells your browser to resize the actual image, this, into what you see in the sidebar.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Okay. I can right click on the graph and then left click Properties and CC&P the address from there to my Address box, or whatever it's called. I should have thought of that myself, but I'm not hitting on all cylinders today.

top topics

join