It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Mexican Girls + Sharpies = Dear God No

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
had this emailed to me today!



[edit on 13-5-2005 by Lysergic]




posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   










*wipes tears*

MOTHER OF ALL POSTS!!!!!

"BEST POST EVAH"



posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
What you don't see is the drawn on hair they put on under their clothing.



posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
oh gawd that was hilarious



posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
those are some of the nastiest looking women ive ever seen



posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
you mean to tell me they are women
hrrrrgh



posted on May, 15 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The one on the left looks like a man



posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
MY EYES, THEY BURN!!!!!!!!!!



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   


It's still cracking me up. hahahaha, that sh*ts funny




posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia


It's still cracking me up. hahahaha, that sh*ts funny



But I'd just like to point out, I've been rather sensitive and not responded to the topic no matter how funny.


Damnit! My bad.


[edit on 16-5-2005 by RANT]



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This reminds me of a trend I've been noticing lately that is not confined to "Mexican" girls. What is with the whole removing the eyebrows thing? To anyone who may read this post: Please don't get carried away when plucking or shaping your eyebrows. Eyebrows are good and their presence helps make you look like a healthy human being!

Now if you are going for the freaky alien/goth/whatever look that is one thing, and beauty is of course subjective, but I for one, and I am sure that there are many who will agree, like eybrows that are made of real hair and not drawn on.


Steve



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

But I'd just like to point out, I've been rather sensitive and not responded to the topic no matter how funny.


Damnit! My bad.


[edit on 16-5-2005 by RANT]





posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sntx


This reminds me of a trend I've been noticing lately that is not confined to "Mexican" girls. What is with the whole removing the eyebrows thing? To anyone who may read this post: Please don't get carried away when plucking or shaping your eyebrows. Eyebrows are good and their presence helps make you look like a healthy human being!


Like all things it's a 20 to 30 year cycle. It's just back. By 2010 when women have Brooke Sheilderpillars crawling on their faces, it'll be just as disturbing.

There's only like 15 good years per century where people aren't completely revolting. Find that rut, grab someone in it and never let them go.



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Do they think they look good?!

What about when they use really dark lip liner.....that looks just as bad.



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Don't know, but I would imagine so.

I look's really bad. But hey lot's of people make sacrifices for fashion and being cool. Hope they don't mind a few laughs at their expense, because every time I look at it, I'm cracking up.




posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
I look's really bad.


Hey, I looks really bad too.

We could be twins! That could be our picture up there!


EDIT: Add


I looks really bad.

That caption fits that picture so well.


[edit on 16-5-2005 by RANT]



posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by parrhesia
I look's really bad.


Hey, I looks really bad too.

We could be twins! That could be our picture up there!




I was going to say "Only if I get to be the one on the...."
But then I realized I couldn't make that choice right now, while sober.







 
0

log in

join