It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens blamed for September 11 by conspiracy fans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Oliver Poole reports from Berkeley, California, the counter-culture centre of America, on some offbeat analyses of what really happened on September 11

"After Flight 93 came down in Pennsylvania, they saw a craft buzzing around. Now what was that? All earth air traffic had been grounded. And in the World Trade Centre, where are all the bodies? They were transported out first to be experimented on. Listen to me now, September 11 was all caused by aliens."

Here is the rest of the story:
www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2002/09/05/wloon05.xml&sSheet=/news/2002/09/05/ixworld.html

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 03:58 AM
link   
who knows really? oh sure we could say bin laden admitted it, but that info came through the media, who runs the media? the government, of course they could of said bin laden has just admitted to the september 11 attacks, i do very much belive the f-16 theory but because i have heard many stories on how they were ordered to shoot down the aircraft before civilian casualitys, but how did the military know so fast that the airplane was hijacked?

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 08:27 AM
link   
why would the aliens go to all that trouble of knocking down the twin towers?
And as for the jet in Pennsylvania ,didnt the passengers get some phone calls out and tell their families about the terrorists?

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Aliens,only in Berkely wil you here that.

I would not be a bit surpised if flight 93 was shot down. F-16's were in the area and the plane was heading back toward's Washington.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If Flight 93 had been shot down, I think it would have been justified in the circumstances. I can understand the government covering it up if they did; it would be bad for PR and no doubt used for propoganda purpose by the enemy.

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 11:17 AM
link   
here's a link about different theories on flight 93.

www.flight93crash.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Interesting theory about aliens being responsible for the 9/11 attacks. It's bull, but it's interesting. I bet the aliens are playing games with us. Maybe that's how they get their jolly's. Like a child poking at caged animals with a stick, pissing them off so they fight each other. Maybe we are the animals.

posted on Sep, 7 2002 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well then the passengers making phone calls must have been aliens too! No wait! They were brain washed! Wait no! They were being controlled mentally by the aliens!

Give me a break..

If anything the attacks could have been to cover something up ABOUT aliens but it wouldn't be done BY the aliens. And that's still too far fetched to be reality.
Honestly..why the hell can't people accept it for what it is..a terrorist attack.

posted on Sep, 7 2002 @ 05:47 AM
link   
That�s nothing.

Few month ago i was reading article in FHM and they said that conspirators claim that "us government" destroyed WTC because an ex FBI boss defected and got a job there.

Talking about bringing conspiracies a bad name...

posted on Sep, 8 2002 @ 07:07 PM
link   
People, this is a conspiracy by the government. We needed a reason to try out some new technology for killing people. That is all the 9/11 attacks are.

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 02:51 PM
link   
James your a genius

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Um.. Yeah.. New technology.. Crashing plane into building.. New technology.. Crashing plane into building.. Of course! They must be connected!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
9/11 caused by aliens?
An alien named OBL, who cannot be found because he is in the payroll of the US government.

Bodies? Try this you will see what happened to them (this is a terrible website I don't recommend you visit it unless you don't want to sleep for many nights!):
www.ogrish.com

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Oliver Poole reports from Berkeley, California, the counter-culture centre of America, on some offbeat analyses of what really happened on September 11

"After Flight 93 came down in Pennsylvania, they saw a craft buzzing around. Now what was that? All earth air traffic had been grounded. And in the World Trade Centre, where are all the bodies? They were transported out first to be experimented on. Listen to me now, September 11 was all caused by aliens."

Here is the rest of the story:
www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2002/09/05/wloon05.xml&sSheet=/news/2002/09/05/ixworld.html

It is very interesting to me, that there were really no bodies during the crash, nor the collapse. Normally on the videos, bodies should be falling out which could be seen with naked eyes, just as much, as on the high resolution videos and pics.

Not only the bodies were missing, but the entire content of the towers!!

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekiel
why would the aliens go to all that trouble of knocking down the twin towers?
And as for the jet in Pennsylvania ,didnt the passengers get some phone calls out and tell their families about the terrorists?

I think, that those phone calls may be easily fake, rather than true. The US Gov't is hiding this whole attack, as much as they can. I think, they are aware of the alien activity over the 911 attacks... but the war on terrorism is holding a great future...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Istvan

after reading some of the obsurd posts on here the aliens must really believe they have found unintelligent life in the universe.

e.g. the government faked the phone calls sent by flight 93 passengers. if i were speaking to my mother on the phone and it wasnt her and it was a government official i think i would know. also why would the government bother they just wouldnt have been any phone calls if they were causing the attacks.

for pitys sake i wish people would just see it for what it is. extremists nicked a few planes and flew them into a couple of buildings. the F-16 shooting down flight 93 might have credance due to where the flight was heading but any other conspiracy beyond that is complete nonesense. THE END

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
They probably mistook one of the latest Un manned remote drones the US governemnt has, that come in every shape and size, that blew 93 out of the sky, makeing a near 5 mile debris field.

The main field being onlt roughly 15 yards round, and 5 deep. Asked and answered , reporters on that scene said multiple times "there was nothing there; nothing at all to see there, just a medium sized hole on the ground."

Couple that with Rumsfeld saying 93 was shot down in his own words HAHA, and I thing the Shanksvilled case is the easiest of all to solve. Yes the "Let's Roll" theme fit nicely with, "Let's roll" our tanks and military into Iraq." More Media NLP.

93 was shot down, then used as a hero story to futher support more deaths of U.S citizens (mostly young boys and girls between 18-21), who went over there for reasons unknown to them.

No offense to familiy's of those on board but many of them are really pissed as well, because even they got an edited version of the Cockpit voice recording. Nice, makes me wanna vomit.

It's ludicrous to think that 4 of 4 passenger jets were all taken control of, from seasoned pilots thier copilot, and navigator sitting between them, all before the pilot or co pilot could hit the emeregency hijack beacon switch

This was all done with 6-7 large men in a small cabin. 1 of 4, 2 of 4 maybe, but not 4 for 4. It's just rediculous. The pilot isnever to give up his controls, and I believe they can flip a switch before these men filed in past the navigator,and slit the pilot, and co pilots thoats, haveing them bleed out withoout being able to hit a panice button.

Bleh I'm going off on a tear now.

Yea maybe it was just aliens that did 9/11. Ahhhh yes ignorance is bliss. *sips some hot cocoa*,

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Planes and or bombs were the first claims driven by the warnings of Bin Ladin
that kept coming up on mass media months in advance.
We will use your own devices against you was his claim.
And later says he had no involvement.
So how did he know so much.

So set those people straight Bin Laden never talked to Aliens from outer space.
Outer space is filled with deadly radiation with zero chance of life.
Earth is our space probe and its true outer space environment is concealed by lies.

So those fans are wrong wrong wrong on all levels of reality.

edit on 12/26/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join