reply to post by All Seeing Eye
You will allow me to ask questions then, aye?
1. Is there anything material remaining from Lebeuf and Griaule's expedition to allow us to "measure" the height of said giants? In the same first
link, further down, "giants" are mentioned having heights of 7 and a half feet or thereabouts. that's not ordinary but still within "limits" for
humans (if I recall correctly the record holder according to the Guinness Book of Records for height is still Robert Pershing Wadlow at 8 feet 11.1
inches, right?). any bones left from those 13 feet giants? No? OK
2. error 404 (not found, kinda like the giants!)
3. Religious content, thus undependable (its sole purpose is to control the idiots)
4. Artistic depictions of giants do not mean that giants were real. what about Star Trek then?
5. Bible lies and fantasies.
6. See 2
7. See 6
8. How come the oversized petrified finger has a nail similar to the "normal sized finger" next to it?
9. See 7
10. More religious texts. About the giant captured by the Romans, any other reference to him? Although he is clearly refer to as a "man", he could
just be very very tall!!
11. No specifics, how tall were those "Indian giants" De Soto met?
12. See 4
13. Where are the giants?
14. Is Andrew Collins a giant? How so?
15. More religious texts.
16. See 9
17. Religion does not mix with science! Science proves, religion speculates or dictates that one should just believe!
18. See 16
19. OK, American newspapers of the 19th century really did print anything (how many gunfights can you have a day?). ANYTHING from those reports
finding its way to a museum? No? OK
20. Has anybody credible ever examined that giant femur bone?
21. More Bible. Do we have any tangible PROOF?
22. Man, this one takes the cake!!!
The period when the Earth was Moonless is probably the most remote recollection of mankind. Democritus and Anaxagoras taught that there was a time
when the Earth was without the Moon.
And from this it is deducted that the Moonless Earth is the remotest recollection of mankind. Nowadays we teach of the Big Bang, is THAT a
recollection of mankind too????
23. See 18
24. Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help. (a.k.a. See 23)
25. More Bible "proofs".
26. See 24
27. Even more Bible!
28. You guessed it, more and more Bible!!
29. Just because elephants (or species related to them) grew enormous at one point in time, it doesn't mean that ALL species necessarily did so! This
Blavatsky chick must have been a frequent patron of the local tavern
30. Yet more bible
31. The file you are searching for is not located on our servers. Please check your spelling. (a.k.a. See 26)
32. See 31
33. Circus acts can be deceiving. Same as with reports a few (or not so few) centuries old. anything material of those giants surviving to this
Unfortunately I ran out of links here, please post some more!