It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giants of the Solomon Islands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I dont know that I believe the story, but it is an interesting read... what do you think???

Contained in this Website is extraordinary information that brings to the forefront worldwide issues that has been tormenting intellectuals for centuries. It is about two phenomenal discoveries that I have found existing in the Solomon Islands and this Website is a further attempt once again to bring them to the attention of the Modern World.

The first discovery is about how the people of the Solomon Islands have shared their Islands with �previously undiscovered to the modern world� race of hominoids for millennia right to this present day, and for a variety of reasons explained, this has not been known about by the rest of the World, until now. The second discovery is about the whereabouts of hidden UFO Bases that I have found existing in the Solomon Islands for quite possibly the same amount of time, and how there seems to be a link between the Giants and the Extraterrestrials making the Solomon Islands their home.

For many reasons, these groundbreaking discoveries have compelled me to share them with the rest of the World. It has always been my sincere hope that hundreds of researchers follow up my work by going to the Solomon�s to continue on. Science is definitely a progression of new discoveries, and these are some of them.

The Solomon Islands people name the undiscovered hominoids mentioned �The Giants�, which is linguistically ironic for the isolated Solomon Islanders, as throughout history, including in the Bible and other prominent books, the same name has been used in other parts of the World to describe these huge elusive hominoids. To explain some facts about the Giant race existing in the Solomon Islands, I will use the Giants of Guadalcanal as an example.

�The Giants of Guadalcanal� are named as such by the Guadalcanal people, and from my observations they seem to be very similar to the Sasquatch, Bigfoot, Yeti, Yowie and such suspected to be found in other parts of the world. At this moment of time, there are hundreds quite possibly thousands of these Giant people (and I use the word people for a reason) living inside the huge tropical rainforest Jungle Mountain ranges of Guadalcanal, as the Guadalcanal people will tell you. All claims made on this Website about the Guadalcanal Giants can be support by the indigenous Guadalcanal people of the Island, as it totally plays the major part of their entire grass-roots culture, past and present.

www.thesolomongiants.com...

Edited 'All Caps' in title and added 'ex' tags for external content

[edit on 12/11/09 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
hi dragonrider! no, I don't thik this is too far off base.

Solomon Islands are not too far away from Australia, which once held the old civilization of Lemuria. This can be surmised by looking at the culture of the Aborigines, finding out just what "ayers rock" really was, and finally, the untouched for generations portions of canyon and desertified wildlife which looks like it may have been artificially induced a la Sahara.

Lemuria would definitely be the culture of the Giants because it supposedly existed with that kind of bias. the usual emphasis on snake-like deities and stuff. the Giants came only from the Nephilim/Annunaki culture, so to posit that the Solomons was once a domain of the Giants would not be retarded at all.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
DR,

Here is a link to the North American cover up of perhaps the same GIANTS.

greatserpentmound.org...

Perhaps they migrated south and found the Islands a perfect place to live.

Michael

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Ark-Angel Marvelous article! Thanks for the post. I might be mistaken on this, but I seem to recall that the Mormon Bible reffered also to giants. There is also mentions of a giant race in just about every culture. I find this subject most fascinating. Does any one know if there have been any photos published on some of these finds?

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The bible makes reference to the Nephelim or Men of Reknowned... I believe these are the same type of race....

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
There is also some interesting info on the following link www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AlnilamOmega

Sigh.

There is no Lemuria. Not in reality, and not within mythology. There is absolutely no culture on the face of the earth that includes "Lemuria" in its annals.

It is a continent who's existence was proposed in 1864 by Philip Sclater, in an effort to explain the existence of primitive primate populations (which he lumped as "lemurs" despite most of them, in fact, not being lemurs). According to his thoery there was some sunken continent where, ages past, the original populations of these animals had lived, and they had since spread to Madagascar, India, and Southeast Asia.

The lemurian idea was chucked aside when the process of plate tectonics and continental drift were discovered - as were all sorts of wacky land bridge ideas tat just make no sense with what we know today.

But wait!

In the 1880's, Madame Helena Blavatsky pulled the name and idea of Lemuria out of the intellectual wastebasket, and figuratively wiped her bottom with it. What had once been a weak but understandable explanation for why primitive primates were scattered around the Indian rim, this chick turned it into a lost civilization populated by - get this - seven-foot-tall hermaphroditic egg-layers who were into bestiality.

From that Dr. Insano level of weirdness spring all the modern idiocies about Lemuria.

And don't try to claim that it's the same as "Mu" because Mu is also an artificial legend created in the 1800's, this time by Augustus Le Plongeon.

There. Is. No. Lemuria. It's make-believe. And I don't mean "Mount Olympus" make-believe, I mean "Sonic the hedgehog" make-believe.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

ok ok I think we get it now.
OP I think you know which word to stay away from in the future. sheesh
Let that be a lesson to all of us.

There. Is. No. Lemuria. It's make-believe. And I don't mean "Mount Olympus" make-believe, I mean "Sonic the hedgehog" make-believe.

I guess it would be safe to say you do believe in giants?

think she'll comeback?
OP
Ya I read that piece about 3 yrs ago.It is an interesting read. Also there are quite a few news articles. In different papers about all the different times Giants bones have been found on the various Islands. Same as here in the U.S.
There is a lot of evidence ( of various truths) that gets swept under the rug. This is the thing
that some people are just to busy knowing everything to realise.
IDK it's like their hypnotised .

[edit on 12-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Do I believe in giants?

Yes. His name is Dalip Singh. look him up.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
For anyone seriously interested to get to the bottom of Solomon giants story, I started a blog Solomon Giants UFO Update solomongiants.wordpress.com...

I'll give some interesting insights and information along the way.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

This might be the highlight of my week...but the week is still young.
That is some funny stuff.

I am a fan of HP Blavatsky...to a point. She was given some information by someone, somewhere along the way. That much is evident by her understanding of some of the more esoteric teachings.

It is the far left turn she took when dealing with matters such as "channeling" that represents her demise.

Giants have existed in humans past. Our physical stature is not static. It is very dynamic, as are all other animals on Earth.

Giants still exist today, as referenced by you with The Great Khali. Manute Bol is another example.

But the assertions made are that there were another humanoid race that went the way of Cro Magnon and Neandertal...be that interbreeding or outright extinction. For me, the stories are the only evidence we have. And absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheyWatchYouToo

The neph are annanuki, they will be soon revealed by the government..they have been working with them for over 50 years.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

You will allow me to ask questions then, aye?

1. Is there anything material remaining from Lebeuf and Griaule's expedition to allow us to "measure" the height of said giants? In the same first link, further down, "giants" are mentioned having heights of 7 and a half feet or thereabouts. that's not ordinary but still within "limits" for humans (if I recall correctly the record holder according to the Guinness Book of Records for height is still Robert Pershing Wadlow at 8 feet 11.1 inches, right?). any bones left from those 13 feet giants? No? OK

2. error 404 (not found, kinda like the giants!)

3. Religious content, thus undependable (its sole purpose is to control the idiots)

4. Artistic depictions of giants do not mean that giants were real. what about Star Trek then?

5. Bible lies and fantasies.

6. See 2

7. See 6

8. How come the oversized petrified finger has a nail similar to the "normal sized finger" next to it?

9. See 7

10. More religious texts. About the giant captured by the Romans, any other reference to him? Although he is clearly refer to as a "man", he could just be very very tall!!

11. No specifics, how tall were those "Indian giants" De Soto met?

12. See 4

13. Where are the giants?

14. Is Andrew Collins a giant? How so?

15. More religious texts.

16. See 9

17. Religion does not mix with science! Science proves, religion speculates or dictates that one should just believe!

18. See 16

19. OK, American newspapers of the 19th century really did print anything (how many gunfights can you have a day?). ANYTHING from those reports finding its way to a museum? No? OK

20. Has anybody credible ever examined that giant femur bone?

21. More Bible. Do we have any tangible PROOF?

22. Man, this one takes the cake!!!

The period when the Earth was Moonless is probably the most remote recollection of mankind. Democritus and Anaxagoras taught that there was a time when the Earth was without the Moon.

And from this it is deducted that the Moonless Earth is the remotest recollection of mankind. Nowadays we teach of the Big Bang, is THAT a recollection of mankind too????

23. See 18

24. Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help. (a.k.a. See 23)

25. More Bible "proofs".

26. See 24

27. Even more Bible!

28. You guessed it, more and more Bible!!

29. Just because elephants (or species related to them) grew enormous at one point in time, it doesn't mean that ALL species necessarily did so! This Blavatsky chick must have been a frequent patron of the local tavern

30. Yet more bible

31. The file you are searching for is not located on our servers. Please check your spelling. (a.k.a. See 26)

32. See 31

33. Circus acts can be deceiving. Same as with reports a few (or not so few) centuries old. anything material of those giants surviving to this day?

Unfortunately I ran out of links here, please post some more!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AlnilamOmega

i had the same thought after i read the OP, and then i see your reply right below!

from what i understand, they were so tall because they weren't yet as rooted into the earth as our human species is. they were literally 'lofty' so to speak.

closer to god, some have said in writings and stories.

13 feet tall and then 8 to 9 feet tall in the next age which is known as Atlantis.
now we started out our age 5 to 6 foot tall but it seems that we might be evolving into a big taller average.
going back to our origins is how i understand our upcoming evolutionary leap.
what goes up must come down.

------

dragonrider - i read something about ufo's and the solomon islands and it was extremely intriguing...i will find it and post the link

i think you'll like it

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonrider

check this out!

it is hard to disbelieve, in many ways.
after i read it, i had a more open mind about USO's and such - even UFO's in general.

I was cleaning fish with Ci-Ci, another good friend of mine, when Joseph came out of the water with his dugout canoe full of fish to add to our already large pile. While we were inspecting his catch, Joseph suddenly shouted for our attention: "There! There! There! The Dragon Snake! The Dragon Snake!" He was pointing to the right, down the beach.

As I looked down the beach, I couldn't believe what I seeing. About a kilometre away there was a very bright, luminous, white object flying slowly over the water. I remember asking myself whether I was really seeing it. I called out for my wife Miriam to bring my binoculars. After focusing in on the starlike, brilliantly lit object, I noticed that it was about 60-foot round and seemed to make no noise. We watched it for a couple of minutes until it submerged itself into the sea. Joseph told me to wait about 10 minutes and I'd see it come back out again - which it did! When it came back out of the water, it was glowing twice as brightly as when it went in. We continued to watch it with my binoculars as it returned to the coast in the direction whence it had come and until it disappeared out of sight over the top of the coconut trees.

Somewhat startled by this experience, we went back into the house and sat talking about this "Dragon Snake" until the early hours of the morning. They told me that if you didn't see it one night, you were quite likely to see it the next. They were right. In fact, over a seven-month period, I lost count of these sightings when they reached the 60 mark. So while we sat talking about this object, I explained the structure of the Universe to Joseph and Ci-Ci. I showed them my copy of a Time-Life book called The Universe, with its space-type pictures, and said that these so-called "Dragon Snakes" are what white men call "Unidentified Flying Objects". They were absolutely amazed, as they had spent their whole life fearing this thing with superstition and having no real understanding of it. Yet, for that matter, I was also a little fearful.

This sighting was the first of well over 60 more to follow, during which time I investigated the UFO waterfall lake base of northwest Guadalcanal and later the UFO bases of the central east coast of Malaita and central Small Malaita. This first sighting, though, had completely changed my mind about the existence of extraterrestrials, and a little investigation revealed that this so-called Dragon Snake had been in the area for well over a century. I realistically began thinking in terms of extraterrestrials inhabiting our planet.

just a teaser.
the story is long but worth it, i promise.

it mentions Guadalcanal and then the "dragon snake" might be connected to that which AlnilamOmega mentioned as the snake-like deities of Lemuria.

almost garden-of-edenish, don't you think?
it has got to be like paradise living in those parts!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

O.K. so this guy was in the R.A.A.F., the Royal Australian Air Force and is speaking in feet (we've been metric for about 40 years) and the date is written in U.S. format (m,d,y as opposed to oz d,m,y). Seems odd.

Edit - Upon further reading, I'm convinced this article is a load of k - rap but, as the O.P. states, an interesting read!

[edit on 8-7-2010 by OZtracized]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OZtracized

there are definitely some oddities that stand out.

it's been a while since i first read that and i think it's time to read it again.

new topics

top topics

join