It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martyn Stubbs Secret NASA Transmissions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Graham
Het Guys,

I don't know how many of you guys have seen the underground DVD Secret NASA Transmissions the smoking gun made by a vancouver cable manager made for some really interesting viewing mostly about 2 types of phenomena

First off, do we all agree that the title is a fraud -- these were never 'secret', Martyn just labeled them this, falsely, to sucker the rubes.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
Having said all that, he (and people like him) certainly made NASA nervous enough to do something about it.

Oh? Nobody's criticizing Martyn's imagination and creativity, but his sense of importance may have led him to misinterpret random events as being directed at him. Isn't there a clinical psych term used for that delusion?
edit on 11-2-2011 by JimOberg because: typo

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So what is the deal is Martyn Stubbs dead or not seems to be ALOT of confusion about this, one of the top things that comes up when you search "Martyn Stubbs" on google is Martyn Stubbs dead and Martyn Stubbs death, so is dude dead or what?

link   
Sorry Double Post!
edit on 26-5-2011 by AgentSNARF because: Double post

link   
Whoops Trips!
edit on 26-5-2011 by AgentSNARF because: TRIPLE POST

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Does anybody have any indication that Martyn has actually died? So far these rumors pop up from time to time and turn out to be spurious.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

When I typed "Martyn Stubbs" into the Yahoo search engine, it suggested the search "martyn stubbs died" which was interesting. So I clicked that suggested search.

The only thing I found was a 2009 claim on a site that competes with ATS that Stubbs was already dead. This was obviously false since Stubbs was posting on ATS in 2010, though he's now apparently banned.

I also found a link to a facebook account with his name, but with no facebook account of my own, I can't tell if he's posted to it lately. Somebody with a FB account could check that.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
What about the clinical psych term used for that delusion of seeing ordinary objects or phenomena as alien intelligence?? Insanity, isn't it? Or insadity.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Any updates to our search to determine if Stubbs is still alive,
which we naturally all hope for on purely humane reasons?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
There are 7 Martyn Stubbs's on Facebook, one has no picture, two are the same guy; Executive producer at TBLN Films, one is kind of young, one has a black and white image that looks like a 50's movie star woman with him, one has a sort of sailboat as (his) profile image, another guy looks to be on a boat. The movie star guy and the dude on the boat look to be mature in age.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Any updates to our search to determine if Stubbs is still alive,
which we naturally all hope for on purely humane reasons?

I found out that because of his feud with David Sereda, Martyn changed his first name to Ticket!

Martyn hasn't added to his YouTube page:
Created by
secretnasaman (Block UserSend Message)
Latest Activity
Oct 7, 2009

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Martyn is not dead! 100% 4 sure.
just dropped out of public eye after the cancer...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
Martyn is not dead! 100% 4 sure.
just dropped out of public eye after the cancer...

Yes, thanks! He actually has been posting on other space UFO threads on ATS regularly, and recently. Under some other names, but acknowledging his identity openly.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join