It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BrahMos, the best cruise missle ever made

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajkhalsa2004

And obviously, the seeker head of the Brahmos is several generations more advanced. I mean, even if you're going to go the route and say that India doesn't have the scientific capability (
) to design guidance and targetting systems... then revert back to the logic that the Russians are also designing this missile, and a modern Russian missile that the Russians claim to have the most advanced targetting system in the world, I guess, would be more capable than 30-year old Russian missles, eh?

-Raj

The BrahMos is a varient of the russian Yakhont.

India doesn't have the scientific capability

The missiles is a half -half project between russia and india. russia provides the propulsion and india provides the guidence.

russia had no help in the guidence from what i gather. because russias only marketing the propulsion system

the Yakhont started development in 1983 . and was ready in 1993

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
edit dp

[edit on 28-5-2005 by rajkhalsa2004]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Yeah hahahaha
they dont.

Now hush, boy. Big people are talking.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Yeah hahahaha
they dont.

Now hush, boy. Big people are talking.

whats that ment to mean.???

you keep on posting BS without any links or source. you think when you say somthing people are going to believe you

I my mind your not a respected person to take your word for

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Ok, you're officially not worth replying to anymore. I won't let the thread get derailed by your flame baits, like other threads have.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Ok, you're officially not worth replying to anymore. I won't let the thread get derailed by your flame baits, like other threads have.

good i wont waste my time with you either.

your comments are nothing but nationlistic pride. speaking from your @ss and not your head

[edit on 28-5-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Global Strike cruise missile -

"ATK is developing a supersonic, GPS-guided, long-range strike missile capable of flying 1,000 nautical miles in 12 minutes to deliver a 1,000-pound warhead to within 20 meters of its target. The 32-inch-diameter missiles are designed to be launched from Trident ballistic missile firing tubes aboard four U.S Navy Ohio-class submarines that are being converted to guided-missile submarines."

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
your comments are nothing but nationlistic pride. speaking from your @ss and not your head

The discription suits you perfectly chinawhite. You seem to be the personification of ignorance.

Besides, rajkhalsa is not even Indian but just an ignorance buster.

The real joke is on you.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy

The discription suits you perfectly chinawhite. You seem to be the personification of ignorance.

Besides, rajkhalsa is not even Indian but just an ignorance buster.

The real joke is on you.

I am very nationlistic but i back my talk with sources and links. he backs his talk from his @ss just like you.

rajkhalsa is inidan.

the joke is on you. because your just like me but with no intelligence

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The Brahmos is an antiship cruise missile nothing more. How could claim it is the best cruise missile ever made as the thread title says.
All this crap about what these other supposed drawing board versions can do is nothing more than wild conjecture.

Hell, one link to some Indian defense contractor claiming certain results in tests is not anywhere near proof that this missile is the best in the world. BLAH.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1
The Brahmos is an antiship cruise missile nothing more. How could claim it is the best cruise missile ever made as the thread title says.
All this crap about what these other supposed drawing board versions can do is nothing more than wild conjecture.

Hell, one link to some Indian defense contractor claiming certain results in tests is not anywhere near proof that this missile is the best in the world. BLAH.

omg finally someone that is intelligent. can see through these articles for what there worth.

propaganda. thats all

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   

rajkhalsa is inidan.

I bet 500$, he's not.....will you agree to the bet or will you chicken out as usual??

your just like me but with no intelligence

Wow, what a statement. I can see your intellect in your previous post

I must admit, it rivals centurion's

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
i think i figured it out that he is a Sikh

or maybe a indian

I, and most Indians

www.abovetopsecret.com...

its a little bit above the middle page

well i never back down from anything

[edit on 29-5-2005 by chinawhite]

[edit on 29-5-2005 by chinawhite]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I, and most Indians

well i never back down from anything

He is american and lives in Chicago(my guess).

His likes are Sports, Bhangra, Aircrafts (guess again).

In your quote he was refering to himself and indians without any relation between the two.

Check this out

I'm an American of Indian origin, currently studying political science with a specialty on South Asia, and plan to join the USAF after this semester of college.

Pass me 500 bucks
Lets see you not back away from that

No , just kidding .

Tell us something about yourself too, chinawhite

[edit on 29-5-2005 by Stealth Spy]

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Wow! Isn't this just grand. I (unfortuantely) stumbled through this thread only to find it winding down to a discussion on soemone's nationality. Let's all stay on topic and stop the personal attacks.

Thread Closed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join