It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have discovered absolute visual stealth!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this totally by accident. I first noticed this phenomenon years ago, just after my 21st birthday. But after all this time I can turn on absolute visual stealth anytime I want. The method I outline below creates stealth so effective, you basically cannot be perceived at all.

I fist noticed this strange effect when I went to my first singles bar. At first you don’t realize you are in invisible stealth mode, but as you approach to talk to more girls, it becomes very apparent that you are completely invisible to them. Absolute stealth!! But back then it was only effective part of the time. I could only achieve absolute invisibility when around hot chicks. Important note: Ugly girls can still see you!

But now that I am older, I have figured out how to apply absolute visual stealth to many situations. I can turn it on and off at will in certain scenarios.

For example:

- I go into full stealth mode when I ask my wife for sex. She doesn’t even know I am there it seems
- Each time I ask for a raise I completely disappear to my superiors. This one is particularly effective
- Bouncers cannot see you at all when in line in front of a group of hot women
- If you fall down and hurt yourself in a busy place, you enter total stealth mode
- When you break down on the highway the stealth is uncanny!

These are just a few examples of how to become totally invisible and stealthy. I have begun negotiations with the military on way to integrate my discovery into a modern day military. But oddly enough, each time I mention my fee, I enter complete stealth mode…

[edit on 13-5-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think you have seen stealth mode at its finest,thanks for posting that I found it humorous/reality.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Its what Douglas Adams called an "S.E.P. field". S.E.P. stands for Someone Elses Problem. The other peoples brains automatically edit you out because they assume that you are someone elses problem.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You should class-change to a Ninja. You meet the stealth requirements.

Hope you don't mind if I save your post. I'll give you full credit for it wherever I post it, of course. Great work here, sir!

JAK

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
[color=B0C0D0]Dude stealth, that would be too cool!

Jak

[edit on 14/5/05 by JAK]

new topics

top topics

join