It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Going To Hell? Take "Dante's Test"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Are you going to Heaven or are you going to Hell? This question is part of the uncertainty of life. Thankfully, a test has been developed that can help solve this spiritual/moral dilemma. So, simply take this test and you can soon discover whether you need to try to be a "little better" or, if you are totally dammed, you can decide not to try to be good any longer. www.4degreez.com...

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
That links not working for me!

Saying that my browsers being a bit funny so it might just be me!

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
nah the link isnt working for me either have you got a back up link or something
it would be helpful if i am going to hell then i will live like an idiot ....
not to differnt than now

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Your link properties are "http:///"....so it does not work.

I C&P'd the address, though....hahaha....I must be worse off than I thought, for I have been sentenced to the 7th level of hell!

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!
Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

LoL...ok...I think it's time to start praying again or something.

Take the test, tell us how bad you are!
www.4degreez.com...

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
oh no the eight level of hell and i have not not even turned 20 19 18 17 16
well i dont see what i have done wrong i if this teat is true i hope not i am in seriuos trouble any one know how to help

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ah bloody hell, I am going to the Seventh level of hell

Seventh Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Oh my! It seems I am going to Hell....

Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

It appears I am doomed to an eternity of molestation by stormy weather. Sounds better than that lake of fire I used to get threatened with....

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Sixth Level...Not bad

Hope to see some felow ATS'ers there

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
Oh my! It seems I am going to Hell....

Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

It appears I am doomed to an eternity of molestation by stormy weather. Sounds better than that lake of fire I used to get threatened with....

Ditto. 2nd level here, too.

So, you wanna bring the pizza or the beer? I got dibs on Cleopatra, though!

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolusFireDragon
Ditto. 2nd level here, too.

So, you wanna bring the pizza or the beer? I got dibs on Cleopatra, though!

I'll bring the beer, if you can pick up the ice for the cooler.

You don't have to worry about fighting over Cleo with me, though. I'm a girl, and I suspect the male-female ratio will work in my favour....

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 3 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Third Level of Hell!
Third Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.

aawwww...Thats NOT FAIR!! i didnt say i like to eat alot, i just said id rather have food than sex...dang it !!! ... whats so bad about that ???
:shk:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
sorry this one is a mistake ...it repeated and i dont know how to delete it.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by BaastetNoir]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Woo Hoo, I'm the deepest so far!

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shaped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Flames are fine, and I can take the whipping, but I'll step around that human excrement, thanks....

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
gazroc ah ah ahh your the first mod i beat you to the eighth hahahah i rule but when i die and go to the eigth level of hell i will proberly wish you were right

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Low
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Low
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Oh well! I wonder if, since I rated high for levels 1, 2, and 8 as well, I will be allowed to travel inbetween all 4 levels. That way, if the 7th level got to hot or boring, I could take a vacation to Limbo for a while.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

wow, didn't think i was that evil

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I gotta say that so far, I like the level of Hell I'm going to best.

I'm just surprised we don't have much company there yet.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Second level of hell here. I don't believe in heaven or hell but it was fun to take the test.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Get the party hats ready Quake...Imma comin!

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Whoever made that quiz needs to get out more! I'm curious if any ATSers are going to heaven? Anyone?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
www.4degreez.com...
Try this link people!(its at the bottom too actually...

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Moderate
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Low
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

Level descriptions: www.4degreez.com...
Take the test: www.4degreez.com...

Time to start the barbecues!!!!!

lol, ive taken this before, and the first time i got 2cnd level of hell lol. But this time i decided to be brutally honest!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join