It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Thoughts About This Article?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
i just visited the rense main page and read about black helo's chemtrailing ppl at the stones concert in toronto
www.rense.com...

well i live in toronto and these "black choppers" were the global new's choppers i see them all the time in the air along with the police chopper too i think rense needs to do some more research, and from reading his article on Toronto i'd suspect his article on bush is probably BS

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Another funny boy link. skolnicksreport.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
I thought Bush was a racist homophobe. At least that's what you have been spewing for a couple months.
Does that mean he's afraid of himself? But wait ALL republicans are out to bash gays and blacks so that MUST mean that Colonel is actually a Closet Republican!!!!

Just renounce your ethnic background and you can come out.

That was fun...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your ethnic background

And exactly what does ethnics have to do with this?
We should be genetically blind in cyberspace if not in social reality!

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uninen
When it is all over.. and people even in USA wake up Mr.Bush will be lynched by angry mob of his own countryman..
Then it will be one retard Texas redneck less.. and world will be better place to live..

!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one retard Texas redneck less.. and world will be better place to live..

and what are you all about?
my wife and daughter were born in Texas.
are insinuating something?
perhaps we should put a halter and shank in your mouth and restrain you like an animal.

enough of the off wall crap

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Ahh, HELLOOO! This is about Bush father & son being RAGING HOMOSEXUALS which the Repugnants have yet to say anything about. Face up to reality and don't change the subject.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hmmm. That is interesting. Democrats are supposed to be the loving, tolerant party of America.

If a gay President is not good enough for them, what chance does the ordinary have then???!
[sarcasm]

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen

Originally posted by Uninen
When it is all over.. and people even in USA wake up Mr.Bush will be lynched by angry mob of his own countryman..
Then it will be one retard Texas redneck less.. and world will be better place to live..

!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one retard Texas redneck less.. and world will be better place to live..

and what are you all about?
my wife and daughter were born in Texas.
are insinuating something?
perhaps we should put a halter and shank in your mouth and restrain you like an animal.

enough of the off wall crap

I've posted less in these topics due to this kind of inane drivel. If someone can't post a cogent thought instead of 'lynching, killing, faggot this and that' and spouting other retarded forms of broken Engish, it is not worth responding to.

...and I lived in Texas for almost two years.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Since when does "getting the football taken away" equate to having "all authority divested".

bool-cocky

<< 1   >>

join